Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we suprised though she has a night nurse she can barely function without her mammy. What rots me about her and her husband is they are actual millionaires but have no issue taking freebies…. I doubt they bought any items needed for their newborn, everything handed to them for free! So unbelievably greedy both of them! Free appliances, free television, free cars…
It’s amazing though that when I post this people come @ me. This is exactly what I’ve been saying. She has no shame! Free baby stuff when they aren’t strapped for money! Living in D4. It’s disgusting. Accepting loads of freebies then posting it online. No shame. I predict a weaning book next!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
go follow Hannah Saunders and I think then you will have something to complain /complain about believe me Jess is very tame south Dublin compared to her she showed her full post partum wardrobe on Sunday full of the white company etc etc and her full nursery decked out she also said she is getting a night nurse.
I only managed about two minutes of Hannah Saunders a few weeks ago for the first time. They were two excrutiating, nauseating minutes. I had to press mute. Truly insufferable.

• Haha
go follow Hannah Saunders and I think then you will have something to complain /complain about believe me Jess is very tame south Dublin compared to her she showed her full post partum wardrobe on Sunday full of the white company etc etc and her full nursery decked out she also said she is getting a night nurse.
Never heard of her i.e. "nobody"...so had a nose for the craic...dear god she makes Jess look like a cute helpless fluffy little puppy/kitty cat and puts her in the haypenny place. A nauseating Braggy Mitchell. Cheers for the heads up as I have one one word for this one: AVOID !!! P.S. just saw she has threads on here of her own

Reactions: 7
Good God, enough with the “I’ve been up all night with the baby”. That’s normal with a newborn and parents everywhere do it all the time. It’s actually getting quite boring now every day moaning about being up all night/during the night. She’s in for an even bigger shock when she realises she’s never going to sleep properly again😂 mine are late teens and I’m still up during night/staying awake til early hours until they get home! It doesn’t stop Jess, just different!

Reactions: 10
I cant read the full article. What is the blended family? I assumed she just had one sister but ive obviously missed a whole other lot of sisters. Im a new ish follower of hers

Reactions: 1
I cant read the full article. What is the blended family? I assumed she just had one sister but ive obviously missed a whole other lot of sisters. Im a new ish follower of hers
She has 1 sister who is her mum and dads child then her dad had 2 or 3 I think girls from a pervious relationship

Reactions: 1
Good God, enough with the “I’ve been up all night with the baby”. That’s normal with a newborn and parents everywhere do it all the time. It’s actually getting quite boring now every day moaning about being up all night/during the night. She’s in for an even bigger shock when she realises she’s never going to sleep properly again😂 mine are late teens and I’m still up during night/staying awake til early hours until they get home! It doesn’t stop Jess, just different!
Yup! Our Mam only recently disclosed to us that even when we were in our twenties and visiting home for nights out(during the night-clubbing Celtic Tiger era ) out until 3/4 am waiting on taxis and she never slept a wink until all of us in the door and in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s so boring. Didn’t she know babies wake up at night? Surely it’s written on the back of a box somewhere & she would have seen it.

• Haha
Everyone’s forgetting about the night nanny 😂 she’s letting on she’s getting no sleep. Sorry but no new mother looks that rested no matter what makeup is being worn

• Haha
Reactions: 5