Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess seems to be trying, unlike many of these influencers she is there with her son trying to figure motherhood out. Sleeping in a hospital is awful, you can’t even call it sleeping as with all the beeps, nurses checking in and general noise you get no sleep. The night nurse was only for 3 nights to help her through this exhausting time.

Reactions: 5
Jess seems to be trying, unlike many of these influencers she is there with her son trying to figure motherhood out. Sleeping in a hospital is awful, you can’t even call it sleeping as with all the beeps, nurses checking in and general noise you get no sleep. The night nurse was only for 3 nights to help her through this exhausting time.
I agree. Some awful harsh posts. I was that soldier with a reflux/cmpa baby that couldn’t be left down and screamed for 8mts. It’s not easy. Of course she looks to have more help than I had but that’s life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree. Some awful harsh posts. I was that soldier with a reflux/cmpa baby that couldn’t be left down and screamed for 8mts. It’s not easy. Of course she looks to have more help than I had but that’s life.
It’s horrific to go through I’m sure, I’ve watched strong women become mentally and physically sick from the non stop worry and crying of these babies. I’ve friends with multiple grandparents, sisters, friends to help out with the baby and others who have very little support. The latter suffer so badly, if you can throw money at the problem I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t.

It’s horrific to go through I’m sure, I’ve watched strong women become mentally and physically sick from the non stop worry and crying of these babies. I’ve friends with multiple grandparents, sisters, friends to help out with the baby and others who have very little support. The latter suffer so badly, if you can throw money at the problem I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t.
Wtf? Sorry but “throw money at the problem” A baby isn’t the problem. If a baby is a problem don’t have one. Simple as. It isn’t always easy but that’s what you accept as a mother. As someone who experienced the colic days and nights with no sleep you take the bad with the good…Along with PND.

“ crying of these babies” < that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever heard. Babies are people you do realise that?

She’s undermining other mothers out there who can’t afford such luxuries. “Harsh” posts me bollix. Also her content is full time Insta mum now. Just because she Throws up stories of going to the bleeping one kinda folk cafe for a coffee with the baby attached to her doesn’t mean she’s there with the child 24/7. Don’t be so bleeping naive people 😂😂😂
---
Posting stories doesn’t mean she’s there with him all the time. She’s trying to be a mum influencer now. Don’t be naive.
---
@skittykitty reacting by laughing about a post about SIDS is sick too. Some strange people out there. Really creepy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree with you getting a night nurse is hardly going to effect there bond its 3 nights
Not 3 weeks its not something I'd get but no few people have got one

Reactions: 7
Anyone believing it’s only for 3 nights is laughable
[/QUOTE]
To honest couldn't careless if she gets one for a full year

Reactions: 9
Anyone believing it’s only for 3 nights is laughable
[/QUOTE]
Go suck up to her Instagram then. Go slide in to her DMs. Defending her on here is just odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs here we go again with the fuckin stans 🙄 Jesus christ, I never met a crowd like ye, sympathisers and defenders 😒 Harsh posts 🤣 I read this C☆NT like a book every bleeping time, 3 nights for the last six weeks with a bleeping night nurse and ye're defending her 😒 Its beyond bizarre 😳

• Heart
  • Sick
Oh ffs here we go again with the fuckin stans 🙄 Jesus christ, I never met a crowd like ye, sympathisers and defenders 😒 Harsh posts 🤣 I read this C☆NT like a book every bleeping time, 3 nights for the last six weeks with a bleeping night nurse and ye're defending her 😒 Its beyond bizarre 😳
Exactly. Hi friends of reddan 👋🏼

Reactions: 3
Wtf? Sorry but “throw money at the problem” A baby isn’t the problem. If a baby is a problem don’t have one. Simple as. It isn’t always easy but that’s what you accept as a mother. As someone who experienced the colic days and nights with no sleep you take the bad with the good…Along with PND.

“ crying of these babies” < that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever heard. Babies are people you do realise that?

She’s undermining other mothers out there who can’t afford such luxuries. “Harsh” posts me bollix. Also her content is full time Insta mum now. Just because she Throws up stories of going to the bleeping one kinda folk cafe for a coffee with the baby attached to her doesn’t mean she’s there with the child 24/7. Don’t be so bleeping naive people 😂😂😂
---

Posting stories doesn’t mean she’s there with him all the time. She’s trying to be a mum influencer now. Don’t be naive.
---
@skittykitty reacting by laughing about a post about SIDS is sick too. Some strange people out there. Really creepy.
These meaning collic babies
Throwing money at the problem meaning if you are privileged enough to have the money, use it so the Mum can get her head down to sleep after a long hospital style.
You’ve such a problem with Jess! I see people being negative but you’re beyond that, you need to have a word with yourself being this angry about a young mum trying her best!
---
Go suck up to her Instagram then. Go slide in to her DMs. Defending her on here is just odd.
[/QUOTE]
Being so hateful is odd! It’s beyond negative with some of you, it’s vicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's ALL move on from this bickering it is becoming disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
Being so hateful is odd! It’s beyond negative with some of you, it’s vicious.
Shes only a couple of years off a geriatric pregnancy (35) hardly call her a young mum 😆

Why are you so defensive about her? duck her and her thermomix, she's a toxic narc, the only thing she does is make other women/mums feel guilty because they can't reach her FAKE perfect magical life ✨ It's so damaging to vulnerable people following her - people say that huns using filters should be against the law well this is the psychological version of using filters - its misleading and its wrong - end of !
[/QUOTE]

#fuckthethermomix

The fact that she’s showing him all over her page already puts her into the head box for me. She knows she gets criticism here and still made a conscious decision to share her baby, when all the evidence clearly states it’s isn’t in the child’s interest to do this. They’re two bolloxes of parents.

Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
🤣🤣🤣 no I'm ok you clearly can't stand her so anyone says anything "defending " her seem to have a big problem and loads of people says loads of positive/ defending things about people it's hardly odd 😉

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Hi friends of reddan 👋🏼
I think Jess lost the room claiming she had a night nurse. End of argument.
Most new mothers aren’t as privileged and wealthy as her and her rich family to be able to afford one. For new mams in the throws of night feeds, excessive tiredness and feeling tit and out of their own bodies and overwhelmed and that’s without the PND if you’re unlucky enough to have that (I did and I thought I was going to die), her saying how hard it is comes across as patronising when she can pay a professional when she wants to take that extra pressure off. I wish her luck in motherhood, her baby is gorgeous but she’s as fake as duck and trying to make yourself relatable to the average everyday person and bragging about the help, makes me roll my bleeping eyes yet again. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11

---

---
None of this is venom it’s the truth. And others on here are worse complaining about babies crying and throwing Money at the “problem” referring to babies as a problem. Influencers like her use babies as an accessory for social media to get free stuff … for example buggies. But you know it’s such a hard life for her off eating out every single day. 😂

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't be a fan of this one at all, personally don't see the appeal. However at least she was honest about the gift of the night nurse for a few nights. Others in her shoes coming on looking a million dollars with perfect hair and skin, bouncing back into shape as if they do it all themselves and don't give any credit to the massive help they get from family members/nannies etc.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't be a fan of this one at all, personally don't see the appeal. However at least she was honest about the gift of the night nurse for a few nights. Others in her shoes coming on looking a million dollars with perfect hair and skin, bouncing back into shape as if they do it all themselves and don't give any credit to the massive help they get from family members/nannies etc.
go follow Hannah Saunders and I think then you will have something to complain /complain about believe me Jess is very tame south Dublin compared to her she showed her full post partum wardrobe on Sunday full of the white company etc etc and her full nursery decked out she also said she is getting a night nurse.

Reactions: 4
Are we suprised though she has a night nurse she can barely function without her mammy. What rots me about her and her husband is they are actual millionaires but have no issue taking freebies…. I doubt they bought any items needed for their newborn, everything handed to them for free! So unbelievably greedy both of them! Free appliances, free television, free cars…

Reactions: 7