Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supermum🥴 would have you believe she had the baby with her the entire night last night when in reality herself and Rob were drinking in Lemon & Duke without him before the event. He was looking as bored and uninterested as ever 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s going on wirh that photo she put up in the jacket looking over her shoulder. Her head is MASSIVE and her Body is tiny. Photoshopped maybe or just the angle is hard to tell. It’s obvious she’s back to the ED way of thinking, she’s actively trying to look as skinny as possible now. Any normal person would go Jesus I look weird proportioned in that pic. But not redden.
---
Supermum🥴 would have you believe she had the baby with her the entire night last night when in reality herself and Rob were drinking in Lemon & Duke without him before the event. He was looking as bored and uninterested as ever 😏
Oh yes I believe that. Baby there for publicity. He’s like a little accessory.

Reactions: 7
Imagine admitting that when she worked max 2 days away and holidays every other month. Wow. The novelty of motherhood is done it appears.
So that's a night nurse and soon a nanny? True colours are showing with this narcissistic witch, poor aul Bobby was the perfect accessory until he interfered with her sleep 😶 I'd actually have preferred if she lied about the night nurse and going back to work, the reek of privilege is nauseating. Rob is obviously playing away again and the band aid baby didn't work so she has no interest 🙄

Reactions: 6
People usually go back early as they can't afford to stay off on maternity leave so if you can afford to be off why would you be going back early particularly when you didn't work much to begin with? Maybe it's cos someone else would be looking after the baby. Influencers focus on providing content for strangers for a temporary sense of validation rather than the blessing in front of them. I wonder will all these ones regret that in years to come when no ones watching anymore and the kids are gone.

We’d be considered relatively comfortable financially (I know go us for any sarcastic comments, it’s just to make my point). In both cases I had very unsettled babies, went through hell with cmpa and reflux and I went back at 10mts with both. I needed to both times for my sanity in ways. Don’t mind admitting it. It was reality. This one, barely worked normally and 2mts after the baby on about going back to work. Endless funds I might add. What she’s really saying is ‘I want my pre baby lifestyle back’ … gym, going out, holidays and preaching data sheets at us. Unreal.

Reactions: 9
She’s a bleeping bleep. And before the usuals come @ me on here your evidence is here and on her social
Media. Bobby is the accessory. She got more interaction being childless, anorexic and at the gym
Daily. There are some women out there who cant be mothers and posts from this must be so upsetting. She’s awful. Just an awful person. She should be cherishing every moment with her healthy baby. Never take it for granted. The selfish bleep
---
Imagine admitting that when she worked max 2 days away and holidays every other month. Wow. The novelty of motherhood is done it appears.
Here’s more evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Jess is a typical type A personality. I think everything needs to be controlled, timed, organised, on the schedule and to plan - restrictive eating, toxic positivity, excessive exercise, holidays in the same places, controlled and in her comfort zone.

Any deviations outside that plan will throw her for a loop. Enter baby who doesn't conform our adhere to that strict timetable and Jess is in a tailspin. I think her rigidity and need for control are stopping her from just saying duck it and going with the chaos and new experience that the tiny little dictators that babies are bring

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is the baby not very young for sleep training? He’s only newborn and still breastfeeding…
I would have thought that too because they go through growth spurts and will wake earlier for feeds because they are extra hungry. A baby should normally get into a good natural sleep pattern after 4-6 months. At least that’s what I noticed about my kids

Is the baby not very young for sleep training? He’s only newborn and still breastfeeding…
Yes she’s setting herself up for failure or else is just lying and trying To be one of those mothers whose kids are part of their competition with other mothers . The ones that go “my baby sleeps so well, I’m getting 10 hours sleep a night because im Amazing at motherhood”
The night nanny is likely still there and she Wants to post more gym selfies but she doesn’t want people questioning if the nanny is still working. So she will let on the child is sleep trained to explain why she’s able to go to the gym at 6am every morning 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Tsk, my baby won’t settle anywhere but on me”- what an inconvenience to have a beautiful baby depending on you 😮💨🙄 and Jess gonna try “coach” him to sleep….so true, it is so against natural breastfeeding and breastfeeding on demand that baby won’t fit into your control and schedule Jess!

Reactions: 8
Child on the bleeping counter again in his bouncer 😡
I saw that yesterday - the bloody base of the bouncer is near the edge of the counter. He’s a big baba too and a little excited kicking and rocking could have him over the edge and on the floor with some very serious injuries. bleeping plank. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3