Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might have the money to get Botox/fillers in as she gets older, but there’re not a whole lot you can do for sun damaged skin. She’ll have a wrinkly décolletage, dry looking arms and shoulders, sun spots on her hands, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She might have the money to get Botox/fillers in as she gets older, but there’re not a whole lot you can do for sun damaged skin. She’ll have a wrinkly décolletage, dry looking arms and shoulders, sun spots on her hands, etc.
Thinking of Magda from there’s something about Mary movie! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
To many calories in wine to causally drink it. All consumption must be photographed to make her look normalish

Reactions: 2
To many calories in wine to causally drink it. All consumption must be photographed to make her look normalish
I was out for a few with a friend who has become very figure conscious lately - to the point where she’s restricting calories and says she’s hungry and went mad having a rich tea biscuit during the week. 🙄 I noticed how little of the wine she was drinking all for calorie counting which I could see she was becoming very tetchy whereas I was out for the night and having a good time. So dangerous this kind of restrictive and obsession with food/drink/cals like Jess seems to have.

I was out for a few with a friend who has become very figure conscious lately - to the point where she’s restricting calories and says she’s hungry and went mad having a rich tea biscuit during the week. 🙄 I noticed how little of the wine she was drinking all for calorie counting which I could see she was becoming very tetchy whereas I was out for the night and having a good time. So dangerous this kind of restrictive and obsession with food/drink/cals like Jess seems to have.
Life is for living unless you’ve been told by a doctor to lose weight for health reasons people like Jess are denying themselves enjoying a proper life. Eat the bleeping food and drink The bleeping wine.
She’s not doing it for herself she is clearly doing it to keep hold of Rob. Sorry but she is a decent looking girl so the obsession with weight is clearly an insecurity when it comes to her relationship and probably the thought of him cheating on her with someone skinnier

Reactions: 2