Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend her but she's expressing too (with her her FREE 🙄 pump).
They feed the baby and resettle during the night so you can sleep a whole night. They generally clock off at like 7.

Its obviously a great system in theory but those early hours even though they are a killer and drain the life out of you, the thoughts of someone else who is practically a stranger settling my child doesn't sit well with me
Expressing is a killer and isn't great for supply at that age. I'd be astonished if she's knocking off at 7 if she's breastfeeding. I would've hated a night nurse/stranger as well but when I think back to how deranged I was with body-shattering exhaustion, I can see why someone would do it. I looked like the walking dead though. Jess doesn't 😬

Reactions: 3
Probably an obvious question so but the night nurse is in your house all night? Essentially you have a stranger in your house while you sleep? I don't think that would be for me at all!

Reactions: 7
Probably an obvious question so but the night nurse is in your house all night? Essentially you have a stranger in your house while you sleep? I don't think that would be for me at all!
Don’t worry Rob prob riding her while reddan sleeps

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Basically ya they are a stranger who is in your house all night with your small defenseless baby doing night feeds and resettling.
Now in saying that they are generally like maternity/paediatric nurses who do it but that's besides the point.

I couldn't handle people touching my child awake let alone when I was asleep and with that I think I was so obsessed in ensuring they were still breathing for the first year of their lives.....
Crikey I was just demented 😅

Reactions: 6
Who in the name of duck is sending this toxic C#NT supportive messages, what a shower of bleeping idiots, do they send her bleeping night nurse supportive messages? No they say "sure its Night Nurse job" is it not bleeping mAgIcAL Messica's job considering the she birthed the sprog, Mutheragawd jesus bleeping wept 🥴 Wanna predict a PND chat, she suffered mildly, and she's such a hero for talking about blah blah blah this prick is so bleeping predictable 😑 Also nice nostrils hun

Reactions: 5
Basically ya they are a stranger who is in your house all night with your small defenseless baby doing night feeds and resettling.
Now in saying that they are generally like maternity/paediatric nurses who do it but that's besides the point.
She mentioned the night nurses name, Lynda. She met her when the baby was sick in hospital. Nurse Styler on Instagram if anyone is interested in hiring her 🥳

Is there anything that doesn’t make her emotional, might be a shorter list.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned the night nurses name, Lynda. She met her when the baby was sick in hospital. Nurse Styler on Instagram if anyone is interested in hiring her 🥳 😃

I think if things were very bad sleep wise it might not be a bad idea. A friend of mine admitted that her little boy was such a bad sleeper and would cry so much that she actually had moments of thinking of hitting his head off the cot to make it stop. She’s a great mom and person in general and adores him and he’s a big child now, but lack of sleep can be very detrimental to mental health.

Reactions: 12
I know a family a who got the same night nurse she is a lovely lady but I don't think I'd be able to leave my new born with a stanger in my home 😬 wouldn't be for me either

Reactions: 3
The number of updates/photos of the baby she is posting! It's more than you'd send your family WhatsApp group. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be for me, I’ve known quite a few friends who hire a night nurse and they have always been lovely ladies and after the first night they’ve become very used to them being in the home. As I said, I couldn’t use one, I think the sleepless nights are all part of the journey but I also see no harm in it.

• Heart
It’s actually really important for baby to sleep near mum during the first few months. Hearing their mothers breathing actually helps prevent SIDS. Having a night nanny isn’t a good idea at all. It’s actually ruining the bond with the mother and child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know a lot about it but it strikes me as a selfish thing to do on Jess’ part and I know it was a gift but this is such an important time for bonding and surely Jess realised and accepted her life would change. I go back to an earlier post where I said the idea of being pregnant/having a baby is more appealing to the huns than the reality I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I personally would have no peace, fair enough if i was at a wedding or something but not otherwise- I'd say something if she was working now full time but the lazy C☆NT will extend her maternity leave till 20fucking30 ! She's just a braggy witch, bleeping head talking about "motherhood" when she has a night nurse - like how bleeping out of touch is this girl ???

Again putting my bingo in for PND - she'll use it counteract any negativity (overdoing gym, night nurse etc) 😇 She so bleeping predictable I could be creating her MaGiCaL content ✨

Annndddd don't get me started on that bleeping rag she's calling a book 😤