Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she using a filter on her video chats, her head is 1/3 smaller than the stuff in wild pics? It’s nuts

Reactions: 1
I saw that yesterday - the bloody base of the bouncer is near the edge of the counter. He’s a big baba too and a little excited kicking and rocking could have him over the edge and on the floor with some very serious injuries. bleeping plank. 🙄🙄🙄
I know of so many babies who have fractured their skulls because of Parents doing this. She’s happy to put the child on the floor when they’re out for their brunch/lunch/dinners.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bad review already on Amazon lol 😂 they hit the nail on the head pure crap in her book!
Sorry now but i just preordered Britney book for under €15 and this absolute NOBODY is expecting nearly €30, she's off her rocker

Reactions: 6
Bragging about her workouts again. Anna Geary recently posted about her first post partum workout, 12 weeks after delivery and how carefully she was taking it. I know everyone is different and every delivery is different but Jess really seemed to rush back to it.

Reactions: 6
Bragging about her workouts again. Anna Geary recently posted about her first post partum workout, 12 weeks after delivery and how carefully she was taking it. I know everyone is different and every delivery is different but Jess really seemed to rush back to it.
It takes best part of a year to get back to your original self and your body does change after birth - that’s with a healthy diet and moving more. She goes to the extreme, you can tell she’s dying to be back to over exercising, under eating and by the way if you’re breastfeeding, you should be taking very very moderate exercise but eating more calories as you need it for your baby. Eegit 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anna Geary is an athlete with a healthy body and healthy attitude to food unlike Jess. I’d listen to her advice before the other one. 🙄

Reactions: 9
'Since I haven't been physically reading' you mean since you haven't been reading, Jess. Reading is reading. She acts smart but she barely scraped the repeats to get into pharmacy nevermind failing the teaching and medical exams. She is so bloody thick sometimes.

Reactions: 9
'Since I haven't been physically reading' you mean since you haven't been reading, Jess. Reading is reading. She acts smart but she barely scraped the repeats to get into pharmacy nevermind failing the teaching and medical exams. She is so bloody thick sometimes.
Did she take medical and teaching exams too? Spill!

Reactions: 2
If that’s the kind of receipes in her cook book it’s laughable… literally just throwing a few random beans and veg together with coconut milk and store bought curry paste! not exactly cooking or not very appealing!

Reactions: 5
bleeping sick of seeing her getting gifts for her child. She can bleeping afford clothes. There’s so many out there struggling and she’s Accepting “new threads”. C u n t

Reactions: 4
bleeping sick of seeing her getting gifts for her child. She can bleeping afford clothes. There’s so many out there struggling and she’s Accepting “new threads”. C u n t
She actually makes me cringe so hard at some of her sayings. Who the f says new threads 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pity she doesn’t put on clothes that fit the baby!!

Reactions: 4
Pity she doesn’t put on clothes that fit the baby!!
Yeah that navy blue thing looked awful tight on him ... uh oh ... *looks into the distance* ... the stans are rushing to her defence ("Stop calling Baby B fat", "jess has dyscalculia- she mixed up the sizes" " blah blah blah" ) That babygrow is too small, she had it on long enough to take a picture but doesn't care it looks like he's going to burst, sure Jan 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out of curiosity does anyone know what's going on with her - from your own experiences? She's got the best help money can buy (night nurse numerous times a week) but she seems to be constantly on the verge of cracking?

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity does anyone know what's going on with her - from your own experiences? She's got the best help money can buy (night nurse numerous times a week) but she seems to be constantly on the verge of cracking?
I would hazard it’s being a control freak, you can’t control a new born, everything in life changes, it’s an adjustment. I would say she is struggling with not being able to have it her way and live her own BS toxic positivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11