Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full thread title by @sn00ps "Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch, purse strings never seem to feel the pinch, on the gram begging without a flinch."

Honourable mention to "Jess and the Thermomixes - a gifted affair"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All emotional on her last day of work before her maternity leave. So emotional she can't spell bawling!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never announced the gender before but its obviously a boy with the blue decorations I'd say

Reactions: 4
I have no idea what kind of name they would go for, be interesting to see. But probably be something to honour her dad, not sure what his name was.

Reactions: 2
Bless her I kinda feel bad for her now, she's on the home stretch and she's in for some land, it's always those girls like Jess who really struggle the most with their firstborns, I mean most women find it very tough, but these snowflake privileged princesses lose their lives when they have someone else other than themselves to think about, what will she do when she can't journal every morning before she starts her day or pick an affirmation card!!!! And I'm not being smart I would genuinely worry for her. Shes very emotionally immature

Reactions: 12
Bless her I kinda feel bad for her now, she's on the home stretch and she's in for some land, it's always those girls like Jess who really struggle the most with their firstborns, I mean most women find it very tough, but these snowflake privileged princesses lose their lives when they have someone else other than themselves to think about, what will she do when she can't journal every morning before she starts her day or pick an affirmation card!!!! And I'm not being smart I would genuinely worry for her. Shes very emotionally immature
See your point and agree but Jess behaves like a child from watching her online presence. Her mam will be heavily leaned on together with nanny / night nurse / hired help and Rob doesn't exactly work a demanding 9 to 5. He will be busy for the World Cup I imagine in Sept /Oct but his work is seasonal.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t sound like she intends going back to “work” at that pharmacy after Mat Leave

She ‘loved’ her friends painting so much she gave it a good .5 seconds of screen time…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please don’t tell me the girl with zero style is designing a handbag 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please don’t tell me the girl with zero style is designing a handbag 🙄
This is the same person who wrote a cook book even though she uses a thermomix to cook everything and is not a chef 🤣 so who bloody knows!

• Haha
Full thread title by @sn00ps "Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch, purse strings never seem to feel the pinch, on the gram begging without a flinch."

Honourable mention to "Jess and the Thermomixes - a gifted affair"
Let’s not forget “nobody gives a bollix about Megan Markle” 😂😂😂🙏
---
This is the same person who wrote a cook book even though she uses a thermomix to cook everything and is not a chef 🤣 so who bloody knows!
The same person who has an eating disorder too
---
“Nutritional yeast flakes”
I can’t cope with her “dinners” she just lobs on whatever she can find 😂 bland af so chilli added to everything. Her taste in food is the same as her taste in clothes. So extra. Nothing good about it at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Let’s not forget “nobody gives a bollix about Megan Markle” 😂😂😂🙏
---

The same person who has an eating disorder too
---
“Nutritional yeast flakes”
I can’t cope with her “dinners” she just lobs on whatever she can find 😂 bland af so chilli added to everything. Her taste in food is the same as her taste in clothes. So extra. Nothing good about it at all.
Omg I’d rather eat dirt than some of her dinners, them yeast flakes look rotten!
Why is she asking what recipes people want to see, why doesn’t she use her own receipes from her book 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
There is a video on her TikTok of her with just a shirt on covering her nipples with her hand & bump out . I’m not saying pregnant bodies or all bodies aren’t beautiful but genuinely don’t understand why people think other people want to see your tits out . I know a lot of people don’t agree with me on this point either but I hate those insta pics of people breastfeeding . Don’t get me wrong i might breastfeed myself if I ever have a child but maybe someone who’s had a baby could enlighten me as to why some people become so obsessed with showing they breastfeed? 😅

Reactions: 16
There is a video on her TikTok of her with just a shirt on covering her nipples with her hand & bump out . I’m not saying pregnant bodies or all bodies aren’t beautiful but genuinely don’t understand why people think other people want to see your tits out . I know a lot of people don’t agree with me on this point either but I hate those insta pics of people breastfeeding . Don’t get me wrong i might breastfeed myself if I ever have a child but maybe someone who’s had a baby could enlighten me as to why some people become so obsessed with showing they breastfeed? 😅
I think these lot think they are (again) "breaking the stigma" of breastfeeding.
You'd be surprised at the funny looks you'd get when feeding out and about and that's from other women.
The judgement women get in general on the way they feed, raise, discipline their kids needs to change in general.
BUT!!! These lot are just looking for attention.
To be honest, I don't know whether Jess is being over prepared or what but I would think having formula and bottle prepping machines already is gearing you up to quit. (Not saying that's a bad thing, nothing against it)
Its very easy to get those things at a moment's notice if needed.

Reactions: 7
Omg I’d rather eat dirt than some of her dinners, them yeast flakes look rotten!
Why is she asking what recipes people want to see, why doesn’t she use her own receipes from her book 🙈😂
It’s like fish food ???

• Haha
Reactions: 2