Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really shouldn’t be drinking a hot coffee while out walking with the baby attached to her. It’s clear she’s not sitting down 🙄 like sit down with the child if you’re gonna do it. Don’t walk and drink ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ poor baby could get scalded ffs

Reactions: 2
A night nurse, oh how the other half live! 3 nights for the last 6 weeks 🫠
I’m such a dope I watched that going Jesus you can’t give a baby night nurse (as in the medication) clearly I need a night nurse for my older kids who don’t sleep enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I think night nurses are fairly common among that privileged south Dublin set. But I am shocked at the in laws paying for it - that must be 5-6k for those first 6 weeks alone - that’s crazy generous. Again, another sign of the uber privileged bubble she’s in. Like 1k wedding gifts like the thermomix !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah I think night nurses are fairly common among that privileged south Dublin set. But I am shocked at the in laws paying for it - that must be 5-6k for those first 6 weeks alone - that’s crazy generous. Again, another sign of the uber privileged bubble she’s in. Like 1k wedding gifts like the thermomix !
It was for 3 nights she said so it wouldn’t work out that much

Attachments

Yeah I think it was 3 nights over the last 6 weeks, not 3 nights a week for the last 6 weeks

I looked it up and it’s €200-€250 a night so just €600 for the past week. I know that was a gift but I’m sure they will continue with it. If you can afford it then why wouldn’t you!

I interpreted it as though is 3 nights every week over the last 6 weeks coz she said she always looks forward to it. She seems v highly strung with the Baba too

Reactions: 6
The little fella looks to be thriving and is the image of her. I think she is talking a good game but it’s obvious she is nervous and apprehensive.

Reactions: 7
What does a night nurse do? She’s breastfeeding right? It was called here that she would have a night nurse!

Reactions: 5
The privileged eh! Jez my 2 crucified me bf with dairy allergies, reflux and endless wind. No. 1 didn’t sleep though til she was 18mts and no. 2 was over a year. Many nights spent by me and dad holding them kicking legs due to tummy discomfort. No resilience at all with the likes of her. Not to mention we barely had a relative willing or able to come and hold one even for an hour. And she thinks she’s having it tough will her endless resources!

Reactions: 11
Yeah sleep is precious but she should be able sacrifice her sleep for the sake of her baby they are only small for a short while! She’s definitely got a nanny in the day time too I’d say. She’s prob off at the gym whenever she’s not going for coffee/out for lunch 😂😂😂
#somagical #bouncingback #acaibowls #seeds #thermomix #magicaljourney #ranelagh #didimentioniliveinranelagh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does a night nurse do? She’s breastfeeding right? It was called here that she would have a night nurse!
Not to defend her but she's expressing too (with her her FREE 🙄 pump).
They feed the baby and resettle during the night so you can sleep a whole night. They generally clock off at like 7.

Its obviously a great system in theory but those early hours even though they are a killer and drain the life out of you, the thoughts of someone else who is practically a stranger settling my child doesn't sit well with me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not to defend her but she's expressing too (with her her FREE 🙄 pump).
They feed the baby and resettle during the night so you can sleep a whole night. They generally clock off at like 7.

Its obviously a great system in theory but those early hours even though they are a killer and drain the life out of you, the thoughts of someone else who is practically a stranger settling my child doesn't sit well with me
I would still wake up if I heard my baby wake I think I would still be awake listening to make sure they settled and were ok 🙈

Reactions: 7
I couldn't conceive of the idea of having a stranger settle my newborn so I could sleep an extra few hours.

Reactions: 11