Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the baby is alright. Was thinking she was v v quiet but at least she had the sense to stay off Insta for the days he was in hospital!

Reactions: 8
This is every mother's worst nightmare. God love them. I have been in this situation myself as I am sure some of us have been too. Glad to hear all is Ok now.

Reactions: 6
Ah tattle, come on like - She's fishing for engagement, there's absolutely zero need to share the whole ordeal over 7/8 snaps '"sorry fans sprog was sick, he's better now - end of" no no no not Jess , her journey has morphed briefly into an oRdEaL, but she's still tagging her brands 🤣I'm just surprised she didn't thank the thermomix cause she thanked every other Tom duck and Harry 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah tattle, come on like - She's fishing for engagement, there's absolutely zero need to share the whole ordeal over 7/8 snaps '"sorry fans sprog was sick, he's better now - end of" no no no not Jess , her journey has morphed briefly into an oRdEaL, but she's still tagging her brands 🤣I'm just surprised she didn't thank the thermomix cause she thanked every other Tom duck and Harry 🤣🤣🤣
It was a bit OTT and attention seeking. God love the little baba being sick and having to be in hospital for a week and I’ve no doubt they were worried sick but no need to milk it so much.

Reactions: 9
I find her post about Rob very odd. She refers to Bobby and her as "us" and "we" getting through the ordeal and refers to Rob as being their support. It reads to me like she's referring to a friend or extended family member instead of the baby's other parent. Strange. Also why does she even need to praise Rob so much, Bobby is equally his responsibility too! She comes across like a helpless little girl.
---
It was a bit OTT and attention seeking. God love the little baba being sick and having to be in hospital for a week and I’ve no doubt they were worried sick but no need to milk it so much.
And she happened to have a selection of photos in the hospital:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would freak if my newborn got sick they are so fragile and a small infection can turn into something much more serious if not treated in time, BUT my god that was the biggest load of cringeworthy attention seeking shite, everything is a trauma to her, everything is a ''journey" to overcome and she absolutely craves validation from others so badly.
Absolutely no need to be sharing such private moments with strangers
She is all about the gram
Really gone down in my estimations after that display
If there was anything seriously wrong with that baby she wouldn't be posing for pictures in hospital and writing poems and essays to instagram followers on the day she gets to bring him home

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen/read! I understand the poor baby was sick and hospitalised, but Jesus relax he’s home now! No need for the long winded dramatic stories. She needs attention and adoration from her followers after not posting for a week!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See this is a thing with huns, it’s not her business/medical details to tell. It’s the kids. Give him some. Privacy!

Reactions: 11