Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she does my head in but I remember those early days of breastfeeding so well. my nips were hanging off due to an undiagnosed tongue tie and baby cried constantly as they weren't getting enough due to the tt - it was so tough I used to cry all day long! wouldn't wish it on anyone , even a bleep full of toxic positivity!

Reactions: 7
You called it correctly, back on with a struggling post and so many lovely dms! she’s so predictable 😂
So we are waiting on the gifted post and sly beg post, because she got the toxic positivity quote in with the "be gentle..." bollix post !

She is so infuriating, she's not the only woman in the world to breast feed, duck sake, why are people praising her, go praise ur neighbour, or the girl at the bus stop, or the woman crying in dunnes cause she's exhausted - they need praise and support on their jOuRnEy not this toxic narcissistic prick 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But yet she’s had time to get the nails done. Can’t be all that bad. Agree- praise the women around you, please not some random attention seeking privileged resourceful woman on social media 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No toxic positivity posts from her in the mornings… grinch face must be up to her eyes in 💩 hope she got the land she needed, the privileged little witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
No posts in a while from her? Hope all is ok with them.
She’s at the gym 24/7 and thermomixin her breast milk with extra fuckin bird seeds for the child. This is her aMaZiNg JoUrNeY. sUcH a PrIvIlAgE tO bOuNcE bAcK xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s at the gym 24/7 and thermomixin her breast milk with extra fuckin bird seeds for the child. This is her aMaZiNg JoUrNeY. sUcH a PrIvIlAgE tO bOuNcE bAcK xoxo
STOP THE bleeping BUS 🤣🤣🤣 Thermomixing her breast milk 🤣🤣🤣 duck offffff I'm creased 😂😂😂

• Haha
It would appear we are back to normal programming, overpriced tit, also she's trying so very very hard to make "B" happen 😶 Its quite cringe, please stop ! Again drilling home the fact shes breastfeeding cause she's so mAgIcAL ✨ Also sharing false information regarding the birth certificate- Ladies; YOU DO NOT NEED BOTH FATHER AND MOTHER PPS IF THE FATHER ISN'T AROUND/UNKNOWN/WHATEVER 🤬

• Haha
It would appear we are back to normal programming, overpriced tit, also she's trying so very very hard to make "B" happen 😶 Its quite cringe, please stop ! Again drilling home the fact shes breastfeeding cause she's so mAgIcAL ✨ Also sharing false information regarding the birth certificate- Ladies; YOU DO NOT NEED BOTH FATHER AND MOTHER PPS IF THE FATHER ISN'T AROUND/UNKNOWN/WHATEVER 🤬
Oh my god the way she keeps calling the baby “B” is so irritating. Just stop it, call him his name for gods sake, it’s not cute.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice Rob wasn’t wearing his wedding ring on rugby panel? Think it was Sat night. He was fidgeting with his hand and I spotted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice Rob wasn’t wearing his wedding ring on rugby panel? Think it was Sat night. He was fidgeting with his hand and I spotted it.
Feckin hell gurl…you should change your name to Bond🤣🤣 Can’t say I noticed because as soon as I see him on the telly I leave the room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I noticed aswell haha other 2 lads had theirs on - the Welch guy had a thick dark band. Pretty sure he wasn't wearing it on Sunday either
Feckin hell gurl…you should change your name to Bond🤣🤣 Can’t say I noticed because as soon as I see him on the telly I leave the room.
I don't know how she listens to him

Reactions: 6
I noticed that too! Wasn't sure if it was off for some particular reason, a lot of people I know never take theirs off for any reason but I know sports stars usually do, not sure why he would need to though since he doesn't play anymore..

😂😂😂 I only noticed as he was at his hands. Yeah the Welsh lad- Alyn Wyn Jones- had a very dark black one.
---
I noticed that too! Wasn't sure if it was off for some particular reason, a lot of people I know never take theirs off for any reason but I know sports stars usually do, not sure why he would need to though since he doesn't play anymore..
We will all be on the look out now the next few shows 😂 I’m sure she will make sure he has it on if she reads here!

• Haha
Her posts are currently so full of trying to reassure herself by reassuring her followers 😳 painful

Reactions: 14
Oh my god the way she keeps calling the baby “B” is so irritating. Just stop it, call him his name for gods sake, it’s not cute.
If the baby was a girl, B would be cute like ‘Bee’ but not for a boy.
---
I never read much into rings, most men choose not to wear and or people forget to put them on.

I listened to her episode on the Stretch Marks podcast (done while still pregnant) and was surprised at how open she was about suffering awful incontinence when pregnant, how she had to wear maternity pads all day cause she was always wetting herself. Was surprised but I think in person she might be a little less ‘everything is perfect’ than she comes off on Instagram