Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant…my eyes can’t unsee that image now🤣🤣 He’s a complete bore…zero personality. Why would anyone want to be with him. Jess is welcome to him.
I’m assuming he doesn’t get a much attention anymore but could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
Years ago I used to think he was a bit of a babe but by god if he is on the rugby coverage now I immediately ask for it to be turned over. I'd rather watch paint dry. He thinks he still has it the way he has this semi smouldering look when he's doing commentary but his monotone voice is just awful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say there's a fair few females (and/or males) who'd still throw their leg over regardless of his monotony or irrelevance - tbf I hardly doubt that they're going to want to be actually talking to him 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say there's a fair few females (and/or males) who'd still throw their leg over regardless of his monotony or irrelevance - tbf I hardly doubt that they're going to want to be actually talking to him 😘
I’d say he’s boring between the sheets though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say he’s boring between the sheets though.
For sure my granny is probably more adventurous than him and she's dead - but I mean there's definitely a few who will jump his bones just because he was a famous rugby player, like are they jersey chasers or something? I remember hearing about them before somewhere 🤔

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing what Jess posts will bring today 😁

• Haha
Years ago I used to think he was a bit of a babe but by god if he is on the rugby coverage now I immediately ask for it to be turned over. I'd rather watch paint dry. He thinks he still has it the way he has this semi smouldering look when he's doing commentary but his monotone voice is just awful!!!
Would rather a bit of BoD tbh than that wanker
---
Little lemon is literally across from lemon & duke I think. Fair play for being in skinny jeans but I'd she she's under savage pressure being with him. Dunno what she sees in him as he's such a bore
I wouldn’t say she does it for him. She does it for herself and for Followers. The woman has clear issues with food. And doing cookbook she thinks that will hide her ED. She’s not well.
---
Didn't realise skinny jeans were a thing of the past I look like a elephant in any other jeans 😅 😂
I can’t wear other jeans only skinnies, I don’t give a duck. Why’d you wanna dress like everyone else anyway.
---
For sure my granny is probably more adventurous than him and she's dead - but I mean there's definitely a few who will jump his bones just because he was a famous rugby player, like are they jersey chasers or something? I remember hearing about them before somewhere 🤔

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing what Jess posts will bring today 😁
She’s not very inspiring today?

Last edited:
Would rather a bit of BoD tbh than that wanker
---

I wouldn’t say she does it for him. She does it for herself and for Followers. The woman has clear issues with food. And doing cookbook she thinks that will hide her ED. She’s not well.
---

I can’t wear other jeans only skinnies, I don’t give a duck. Why’d you wanna dress like everyone else anyway.
---

She’s not very inspiring today?
She couldn't inspire a fart after a rake of pints 🤣

• Haha
Same here, think he's awfully boring. Combo of the monotone and the accent. Not sure if it still exists but there was a parody account for Rob and his brother called "Boring Kearney" on twitter. They appeared together years back on The Late Late and boy were they boring!!! Actually they're well matched as Jess is a bore too. Now I guess she's even worse, a baby-bore? Don't know myself as couldn't be arsed looking at her page these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same here, think he's awfully boring. Combo of the monotone and the accent. Not sure if it still exists but there was a parody account for Rob and his brother called "Boring Kearney" on twitter. They appeared together years back on The Late Late and boy were they boring!!! Actually they're well matched as Jess is a bore too. Now I guess she's even worse, a baby-bore? Don't know myself as couldn't be arsed looking at her page these days.
Gift Grub taught me everything I know about boring Kearney 👍

• Haha
Has she been offline since car seat gate?
Yes I think so, she'll almost certainly be back with a poor me/you do you post about the MaGiCaL jOuRnEy 🤮 Then she'll receive "so many lovely DMs" from her followers, followed by a gifted baby post and a sly baby beg post finished with a toxic positivity quote ✨ She's so predictable 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I think so, she'll almost certainly be back with a poor me/you do you post about the MaGiCaL jOuRnEy 🤮 Then she'll receive "so many lovely DMs" from her followers, followed by a gifted baby post and a sly baby beg post finished with a toxic positivity quote ✨ She's so predictable 😑
SoSueHer let’s not forget the thermomix or air fryer and a mention of her bAbY bUbBlE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SoSueHer let’s not forget the thermomix or air fryer and a mention of her bAbY bUbBlE

Ah tit, I skipped my morning jounalling session because my kids were sick and my invisible nanny wasn't around so I was dead late going to my one day a week job and I haven't been right since, how could I forget about the thermomix 🥲 I'm off to practice my mantras and hit the gym (purely for the endorphins), the invisible nanny is feeding and bathing the kids. Planning to bring them the pub later, driving over but dont worry they just sit in the carseats no restraints needed, cheerio guys, have a wonderful evening 👋

• Haha
I’m sure she’s just popped over to Portugal for a few days holiday. She’s had a tough few weeks, needs a holiday it’s been at least a month since she’s been away!

Reactions: 9
She’s prob gotten 💩 for having the baby in the car seat wrong. That and probably reading on here.

Rob was doing a rugby gig event yday, I’d say he’ll be missing quite a bit with World Cup starting

You called it correctly, back on with a struggling post and so many lovely dms! she’s so predictable 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9