Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I need a life but I’m honestly so upset over the car seat pictures!!
You can see the poor baby in the seat at the restaurant. I really hope she gets some good advice and they don’t have an accident before that.

She is so quick to say all the parenting courses she has done and to dish out advice yet she can’t get the biggest safety thing right.

The shop that gifted her that car seat should be ashamed! They have a moral duty to run through safety with new parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
em what jeans are 2023, asking for a friend
The ones they’ve stolen from the 2000s aka the ones that looked tit then ans still do
---
You can see the poor baby in the seat at the restaurant. I really hope she gets some good advice and they don’t have an accident before that.

She is so quick to say all the parenting courses she has done and to dish out advice yet she can’t get the biggest safety thing right.

The shop that gifted her that car seat should be ashamed! They have a moral duty to run through safety with new parents!
Newborns shouldnt be in the car seat too for extended periods of time

Reactions: 5

The child shouldn’t be swaddled before being strapped in. Strap first and then cover with a little blanket or whatever. And for feck sake take the baby out of the swaddling in a warm restaurant. We all made cock ups as new parents so I hope they realise what they’re doing.

Reactions: 8
Just a thought we weren't shown the scones being made just put in the air fryer could be to heat shop bought ones up to feel superior. Also feel attacked by the skinnies comment#justice for skinnies 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loo
Just a thought we weren't shown the scones being made just put in the air fryer could be to heat shop bought ones up to feel superior. Also feel attacked by the skinnies comment#justice for skinnies 😉
Looks like the child is in the car seat on the ground also which is disgusting in a bar/restaurant! Put the child in the bassinet for god sake or the adapter for the car seat on the pram.

Reactions: 2
Loo
Looks like the child is in the car seat on the ground also which is disgusting in a bar/restaurant! Put the child in the bassinet for god sake or the adapter for the car seat on the pram.
Where is the restaurant is it near where they live? Do you reckon they walked and carried the child if they live close to it.

Reactions: 4
Where is the restaurant is it near where they live? Do you reckon they walked and carried the child if they live close to it.
It’s just off grafton street I think. And it doesn’t matter if they walked or drove the baby should be strapped in correctly to the seat.

Reactions: 5
It’s just off grafton street I think. And it doesn’t matter if they walked or drove the baby should be strapped in correctly to the seat.
Oh is it I haven’t looked it up.
Well yeah that’s obvious isn’t it? I never said it was ok to have the child in it incorrectly regardless of walking or driving …

A baby should be strapped in a car seat first before being wrapped in a blanket it’s not safe or secure. Can someone please tell her 🙈😬
How would you not know this ? I don’t have children and I understand how important it is.
---

It’s crazy though, I’ve met some dumb people in
life but have yet to see a parent strap their newborn in that way! Obviously it looks more comfortable for the baby BUT so dangerous. How can these people not know the simplest of things?

Reactions: 6
We have to remember this woman is still bleeding and wearing giant pads yet feels she has to wear freddys? I honestly think she knows Rob has a wandering eye and feels pressure to be the Barbie.

Reactions: 6
Little lemon is literally across from lemon & duke I think. Fair play for being in skinny jeans but I'd she she's under savage pressure being with him. Dunno what she sees in him as he's such a bore

Reactions: 11
Oh is it I haven’t looked it up.
Well yeah that’s obvious isn’t it? I never said it was ok to have the child in it incorrectly regardless of walking or driving …
No that’s aimed at them not you, they should have the baby strapped in correctly regardless!

You think? Trying to keep her man? Imagine living like that…
It’s all about comfort especially the following weeks post partum. Your uterus and organs have been disrupted by giving way for a tiny human to pass through, not to mention your vagina bleeding, bruised and sore. Last thing any woman wants is to be wearing tight fitting clothes and having your scaldy recovering bits squished to duck to show you’ve your pre baby bod back. As long as she’s comfortable and not sore wearing ill fitting clothes and I really hope she’s not in panic mode to be back to her emaciated old body again.

Reactions: 12
It's an awful sad way to live, but if our speculations are right (his wandering eyes) she should walk away - but noooo cause everything is mAgIcAL ! If he is inadvertently putting pressure on her (which i don't think he is simply because I'd say he'd get up on the leg of the table regardless of what type of pants she's wearing), she should take her own TOXIC POSITIVE advice and do what is good for her 😁 But she won't cause along with her obvious body image issues she'll just keep pretending and disillusioning (is that a word?) herself and her followers 🤔 Which is another issue I have with this prick 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7