Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was in college I lived with 4 people who were studying pharmacy. I used to find it so funny when they referred to themselves as glorified shop assistants!šŸ¤£ I can never think of pharmacists now without remembering that.
They are far from that in my experienceā€¦.maybe you lived with 4 imbeciles but once they get to their pre-reg year itā€™s no joke!

Reactions: 8
She strikes me as someone who wishes she was a doctor, complete with stethoscope around her neck, but had to settle for pharmacy.

Reactions: 20
Sure she was the one who was trying to flog vitamin A and iron to pregnant women she hasnā€™t a notion

Reactions: 7
They are far from that in my experienceā€¦.maybe you lived with 4 imbeciles but once they get to their pre-reg year itā€™s no joke!
It was a joke that they used to tell when people asked them what course they were inā€¦calm down.

Reactions: 18
Canā€™t believe she has the baby in a pod on the kitchen counter šŸ˜³
Careful careful, you'll be jumped on for having an opinion šŸ¤£ Also Jess actually is the only woman in the world to be pregnant and then have said child (#BookNumberTwo) so she's amazing and can do no wrong, also heard she built that counter herself so she's super confident that the child is safe there, because she knows everything after all (did u not get the memo) šŸ¤£ It's all a bleeping mAgIcAL JoUrNeY dontcha know?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Careful careful, you'll be jumped on for having an opinion šŸ¤£ Also Jess actually is the only woman in the world to be pregnant and then have said child (#BookNumberTwo) so she's amazing and can do no wrong, also heard she built that counter herself so she's super confident that the child is safe there, because she knows everything after all (did u not get the memo) šŸ¤£ It's all a bleeping mAgIcAL JoUrNeY dontcha know?
I wish all of this this could be the next thread title šŸ˜‚šŸ™ŒšŸ»
---
Sheā€™s teaching the baby how to use the thermomix. Little Bobby needs to eat his seeds. šŸ¦
Ooh look sheā€™s the next modern day Bree van De Kamp. ā€œJust doing some baking while my newborn sleeps on the counter because im A better mother than anyone else thatā€™s ever lived and this is such an easy time for meā€¦Gonna just put the air fryer next to the babyā€™s head to keep him warm too.ā€ *hides nanny in the background*
ā€œOh I also just wanted to mention that Iā€™ve done 2000 squats while breast feeding. My gee is better than yours. What an aMaZiNg JoUrNeY sO fAr. LoViNg My BaBy BuBbLeā€ * throws baby to nanny and drives off to the gym*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
---
Sheā€™s teaching the baby how to use the thermomix. Little Bobby needs to eat his seeds. šŸ¦
Ooh look sheā€™s the next modern day Bree van De Kamp. ā€œJust doing some baking while my newborn sleeps on the counter because im A better mother than anyone else thatā€™s ever lived and this is such an easy time for meā€¦Gonna just put the air fryer next to the babyā€™s head to keep him warm too.ā€ *hides nanny in the background*
ā€œOh I also just wanted to mention that Iā€™ve done 2000 squats while breast feeding. My gee is better than yours. What an aMaZiNg JoUrNeY sO fAr. LoViNg My BaBy BuBbLeā€ * throws baby to nanny and drives off to the gym*
All while Rob is at some opening ceremony with Tommy Bowe, and the gym yesterday

Reactions: 6
---
Oh Jesus you crack me up!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Later, her followers informed her that she hadnā€™t installed the pump correctly, prompting her to encourage other mums to reach out and ā€œask for helpā€ when they need it.
ā€œThanks for all the tips... I didnā€™t have the parts screwed in properly! When youā€™re tired everything can seem a bit more difficult but ask for help and give yourself permission to feel all the feelings as they come,ā€ she said.
ā€œAlso as a new mum youā€™ll hear all kinds of dos and donā€™ts which can be overwhelming ā€“ you do whatā€™s best for you and baby keeping that baby happy and healthy and minding yourself along the journey is all that matters.ā€

This is batshit. Like which is she a new mum who doesn't know how to fit a pump and asks randomers from the internet for help or a new mums guru who tells the internet how to do it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Later, her followers informed her that she hadnā€™t installed the pump correctly, prompting her to encourage other mums to reach out and ā€œask for helpā€ when they need it.
ā€œThanks for all the tips... I didnā€™t have the parts screwed in properly! When youā€™re tired everything can seem a bit more difficult but ask for help and give yourself permission to feel all the feelings as they come,ā€ she said.
ā€œAlso as a new mum youā€™ll hear all kinds of dos and donā€™ts which can be overwhelming ā€“ you do whatā€™s best for you and baby keeping that baby happy and healthy and minding yourself along the journey is all that matters.ā€

This is batshit. Like which is she a new mum who doesn't know how to fit a pump and asks randomers from the internet for help or a new mums guru who tells the internet how to do it?
If she says journey once more šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A baby should be strapped in a car seat first before being wrapped in a blanket itā€™s not safe or secure. Can someone please tell her šŸ™ˆšŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we all know Jess is a c*nt, but like imagine being a new Mam and expecting yourself to be making bleeping scones, and posting a dozen toxic shite bollox posts, and breastfeeding, and going to gym and going out etc - when ur a normal person, and don't have the resources (nanny, money, mother, cleaners, etc) - imagine how tit and how inadequate a new normal mum must feel looking at this toxic bleep ! That IS WHY I DESPISE HER šŸ¤Ø

So any new moms reading Jess isn't real life, nothing she has shown is real life, it's all a fake bank rolled journey, but it's not true - do not compare urself to this conartist šŸ’Æ

(Also, not dissing women who if you have the supports in place like she does fair bleeping play girl, but do not expect the other 90% of Mams who don't, to relate to you) šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
& that restaurant they went to is an (unpaid) ad .. Rob Co owns it with 4 other former rugby players . Deliberately not naming it!

Reactions: 9