Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amazed anyone could have such strong feelings towards Jess to think she's a bleep. She's just a boring girl (the husband is pretty boring too) who waffles on with faaaar too many 'inspirational' quotes and and journaling shite, and her recipes look woeful, but she's far too vanilla to make to to my bleep list.

How can you get so heated over someone like that?
She’s definitely more deceptive than she makes out. She done a paid advertisement for laser hair removal and used it on pcos awareness week. Removed all the comments from the post from women with pcos asking why she thought it was appropriate and blocked them!
Not to mention her constant daily toxic positivity, over excersing and under eating to the point she was like a malnourishered fitness model. Now she’s launching a healthy eating cook book with absolutely no expertise in the area.
Basically shamed expecting mothers by saying she’s better because she’s excercised more and will have a better shorter labour/delivery.
Her and her husband are definetly not strapped for cash but yet she took as much freebies as she could get instead of maybe donating to charities to help vulnerable families.
And I’m sure there’s plenty more to add but she’s definitely not a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was wrong to assume she had left the kid at home, the family went for a hour. I still wonder why you would bother but everyone is different. She does look very happy with her little boy.
That could be a lie 😂 so many people on here believing everything she says. It eas the evening so I doubt the baby was taken out tbh. She was def there on her own
---
Jesus will ye relax, im inpartial to her generally. They took bobby with them and god knows only for an hour. Before baby was born ye were saying she wouldnt have time to post and laughing at that and then when she does update ye ye are giving out about too much time on phone. Some people saying ye were surprised at the baby name, like i mean i dont think she really cares what random strangers think.
She was out and about on a walk yesterday, looked brilliant, happy , dressed down in baggy clothes. Passed by her. She is a breath of fresh air compared to some insta mums. Give her a chance, she is only 30 and doing her best.
i was on fence for a while about her but she is quite open and honest about her journey.
Hi Redden/pals/family
---
[
---
Actual LOL at all you wans sitting there waiting to pounce at a new mother. And I’d say yee are the very ones who’s kids are dragged up! 😂😂
Ah F off back to ranelagh and go throw on yer thermomix.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That could be a lie 😂 so many people on here believing everything she says. It eas the evening so I doubt the baby was taken out tbh. She was def there on her own
---

Hi Redden/pals/family
---
[
---

I LOL’d at that! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

Hi Redden/pals/family
---
[
---

You really dont like jess do You 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You really dont like jess do You 🤣🤣🤣
I wish her the best for her baby’s sake and hope she gets off social media and stops with the “look at me and all my free stuff and I’m better than eall other women”. not a fan of the bs and the lies of all the influencers. Using a baby as an accessory. The novelty wears off after the first week for them.

Reactions: 9
Can the stans exit the thread please? Some of us are getting sick of being jumped on everytime we call someone out for being a C*U*N*T 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think tattle is good for discussing dishonest behaviour etc of those who monetise their lifestyle and have influence over young people . Therefore they should be held accountable at times / people should be able to question certain things they promote etc. Jess pretending she eats everything & anything while having had an eating disorder in my opinion was / is outrageous . However people calling her a c*nt cos she’s out a week after having her baby is bizarre. My friend did the same for my birthday as she believes in not letting a child hold her back from important occasions . I really appreciated it but didn’t expect it. Kids and babies are hard work but not everyone is incapable of leaving the house after they have one & others need to stop being so jealous of those who do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can’t seem to think someone one is just a bit of a dose, you have to think they are a full blown CU Next Tuesday or you’re not allowed to comment. And if you do comment something less than vitriol, you are that person or one of their family/friends. I don’t see anyone on the thread raving about her.

Reactions: 7
Loving the mumsnet vibes here! 😂This isn’t a rave thread for Jess as someone said so feel free any of her fans/family/friends to create one of them and it’s ok to like her, but this thread isn’t one. Although everyone here wished her and her new baby well and nobody can discredit that.
Let’s just continue on and forget the is she a good mam/not a good mam for being out and MOVE THE FECK ON!!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Loving the mumsnet vibes here! 😂This isn’t a rave thread for Jess as someone said so feel free any of her fans/family/friends to create one of them and it’s ok to like her, but this thread isn’t one. Although everyone here wished her and her new baby well and nobody can discredit that.
Let’s just continue on and forget the is she a good mam/not a good mam for being out and MOVE THE FECK ON!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think tattle is good for discussing dishonest behaviour etc of those who monetise their lifestyle and have influence over young people . Therefore they should be held accountable at times / people should be able to question certain things they promote etc. Jess pretending she eats everything & anything while having had an eating disorder in my opinion was / is outrageous . However people calling her a c*nt cos she’s out a week after having her baby is bizarre. My friend did the same for my birthday as she believes in not letting a child hold her back from important occasions . I really appreciated it but didn’t expect it. Kids and babies are hard work but not everyone is incapable of leaving the house after they have one & others need to stop being so jealous of those who do.
This is a bizarre attitude to have a week after having a baby. A child isn't 'holding anyone back' from anything. You've given birth for duck sake, rest is advised by medical professionals. I wouldn't even invite a friend to an occasion days after she's given birth, I'd call to her on the day/evening and bring her some cake!! I really think I live on a different planet to some women.

This is a bizarre attitude to have a week after having a baby. A child isn't 'holding anyone back' from anything. You've given birth for duck sake, rest is advised by medical professionals. I wouldn't even invite a friend to an occasion days after she's given birth, I'd call to her on the day/evening and bring her some cake!! I really think I live on a different planet to some women.
Me too, but hey we must be just jealous of huns keeping up appearances instead of being happy with their newborn to stay home with them for a short while.

Reactions: 6

Yep agree to disagree 👍

I’m all for the c*nt comments on any thread, some of you have a way of using it that’s absolutely hilarious in the context. What I’m not a fan of reading mam shaming comments but moreso because no one fecking cares about what anyone individually did or didn’t do after they gave birth. Hate when threads derail over little things like this and the holier than thou attitudes. I’m not here to moderate, anyone can say what they wish. I say just if you don’t like a comment just ignore and get back on topic (I also commented so guilty at it). There was a fierce debate over the Siobh Ohagan thread over similar. We‘re all here for a laugh or to call out shady behaviour. What you do or don’t do after birth isn’t it

Reactions: 11
I’m all for the c*nt comments on any thread, some of you have a way of using it that’s absolutely hilarious in the context. What I’m not a fan of reading mam shaming comments but moreso because no one fecking cares about what anyone individually did or didn’t do after they gave birth. Hate when threads derail over little things like this and the holier than thou attitudes. I’m not here to moderate, anyone can say what they wish. I say just if you don’t like a comment just ignore and get back on topic (I also commented so guilty at it). There was a fierce debate over the Siobh Ohagan thread over similar. We‘re all here for a laugh or to call out shady behaviour. What you do or don’t do after birth isn’t it
Ok but her personality has been and will be about being a mother. We had her pregnancy “jOuRneY” and now We will have to listen to the postpartum one. If she is posting related content to that then that is what will be discussed about her 🤷🏼‍♀️
And shes A hypocrite saying she won’t be on socials to enjoy the “bubble” and she instead went out and then The next day and ever since is posting and tagging businesses related to baby content.
You can’t “get back on topic” if the topic is her and her Postpartum life?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just an FYI tattlers, I've always called Jess a C U Next Tuesday, well before she had a baby and I've never mom shamed her x C U Next Tuesday is my word and I understand and get that a few select pals may find it offensive, but Jess is a toxic narcissistic ____ - and it has nothing to do with her being a new mom, I didnt even comment on her being out ! If I wanna call her a ____ cause i despise everything she stands for thats up to me and I will not be moderated ✌ And also all her content is and was is pregnancy and motherhood - if it is not too be discussed on a public forum, maybe she should keep it off hers 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As a pharmacist you would think she would know that pumping isn't recommended for the first few weeks so your flow can be established ??
Her medical knowledge makes me think pharmacy degrees aren’t worth tit. She hasn’t a clue, she reads the back of boxes like we all do

• Heart
Her medical knowledge makes me think pharmacy degrees aren’t worth tit. She hasn’t a clue, she reads the back of boxes like we all do
I have worked with really excellent pharmacists who know so much about drugs/interactions/disease & are excellent, show empathy with their patients & customers. I have also worked with really, really awful ones who have no business working with people and should be maybe in a lab or somewhere. I can tell you which one our Jess is……

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I joined her thread when she started doing this, how is promoting supplements on an online platform ethical for someone in her profession? Supplements can interact with medications and do just as much harm as hard meds. We can all read the back of a box

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When I was in college I lived with 4 people who were studying pharmacy. I used to find it so funny when they referred to themselves as glorified shop assistants!🤣 I can never think of pharmacists now without remembering that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5