Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought the shorts were the best fitting thing I’ve seen on her hauls in a long time. They weren’t stretched completely over her stomach practically cutting her in half...

she can laugh it up all she wants about WoW tHeReS sO mUcH mAtErIaL iN a SiZe 28, but, let’s face it Jess, that’s the size you are. Stop ripping the lining out of size 24/26s and just accept that you’ve gained weight and need “all that extra room” you’re so offended by.
And also offend so many of her size 28 plus followers 🤣🤣
I agree, as a big girl myself I watch her and Laura and think are you bleeping blind?
They always dress so badly, I’m all for wear whatever you want but they just look horrid most of the time.

Reactions: 5
OT Why is Karen now being thrown around like anything?? 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t find it insulting. If you called me a Karen I’d probably laugh and direct you somewhere to find a proper insult....

Reactions: 3
Her followers are just as bad, jumping all over anyone that's questioned her about sending them back

Reactions: 4
What a bunch of nasty witches - Jess was quick to shut down those who questioned her but is decidedly quiet on the absolute cunts in the comments.

Hollie - you can join us love since you read so avidly - Hi Hun✌🏼👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t get it, those folk would be horrified if they ordered something from a site and then found out someone had done that in it!

Reactions: 8
What a bunch of nasty witches - Jess was quick to shut down those who questioned her but is decidedly quiet on the absolute cunts in the comments.

Hollie - you can join us love since you read so avidly - Hi Hun✌🏼👀
Too busy licking Jess' sweaty crack

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The people defending her in the comments are even shittier than she is 🙄
The fact that they are trying to preach that the people having boring lives for even commenting on it is laughable. Are they really trying to say if they recieved a piece of clothing that had been stretched or stained they wouldn't have a post up moaning on their social medias instead saying awk its alright im sure the person before me had great fun trying it on before sending it back. No they wouldnt, you would be Disgusted and to say its just a bit of fun What a load of balls!!!
Im more annoyed that someone has wrote jess a comment that is in no way nasty or negative and she is allowing her followers to attack these girls then basically backing them up by using the 'karen' put down.

Reactions: 11
New thread title

She snacks, she naps but she won’t wash her flaps!

bleeping bleep posting about black lives matter but is quiet happy to let people get bullied in the comments on her post.

after tonight I cant see her as anything other than a vile pig.

I hope she gets Fatter and fatter!!

She already looks like the bleeping gammon she eats.

shs a spoilt entitled brat, she stretched those shorts to capacity, and let’s face it Jess YOURE A SIZE 28.

Soon enough she’ll be the same size as her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“ I’ve sized up”. I can’t roll my eyes anymore or they will come out of the bleeping socket.
How she can not see what she did is so wrong is beyond me. Then in her stories she goes on apologising, stretching the shorts one more time to make a point and ends up insulting everyone again calling them a Karen if they get offended with her sweaty crack. She’s unreal 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It’s the ‘after seeing tattle mentioned above, I went and looked it up’ comment that cracks me up 😂 absolute bollocks! You’ve been here before... don’t even lie 😂😂😂 hahahahaaa...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny thing is i thought the offending shorts were actually perfect fit and best thing I’d seen her in for ages 😂 I can’t believe she had the audacity to admit to her followers she was going to send them back, if she had just kept quiet it might not have blown up so much, she clearly thinks there’s nothing wrong with her behaviour.
Also there’s no way she didn’t stretch the elastic, they were walking round the house in them pulling them for ages- they didn’t just get into them for one photo

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on her stories and came straight on here.......WTF is she doing? She is just becoming more and more of a car crash. I used to like her but as time has gone on she is becoming more and more like of a nasty vile dirty human being. Her hygiene is disgusting and doing clothes hauls without showering and then messing around like she has is disgusting.
I agree that the shorts looked lovely on her, she had no need to pull them out and say they were massive, they were her actual size, they fit and she actually looked nice for a change

I’ve finally unfollowed her, I can’t bear to watch her lying to herself anymore and instead of her doing hauls she sharing black lives matters, she wants to sort her own life out cos that’s what should matter to her the most

Reactions: 14
Were the shorts different in the picture on asos or did they look like they did on her? Because why did she expect them to not be as stretchy is beyond me, they are meant to be comfy shorts. Dont follow her but went to have a look and have to agree with you all here. She suited both pairs but I think shes in serious denial about how huge she is. Which is a bit contradictory to the whole body positivity thing is it not? So she had to take the mick because humour is her only defence, it keeps the followers coming back. Sorry to say but I reckon alot of them are there to watch the big girl take the piss out of herself and clown around. She didnt like people criticising her at all did she? Which showed her up for what she is, that and the fact she just let's her fllowers rip in to anyone with an opposing view. Her apology, if you can call it that, was disingenuous so it clearly shows she didnt mean it and was caught out with her behaviour.

One thing is, if she carries on like this some of her sheep will get bored or speak up more often but I doubt it will make her realise what shes doing to herself. Shes in denial about her true size so she will keep going on like she is as long as shes got the plus size girls around her egging her on and her followers that like watching the fat clown. Her husband doesnt look like he would encourage her either, so shes in a lose lose situation.

Reactions: 7
When she came back on her stories to talk about the comments she'd received her bleeping eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head. She definitely doesnt read up on herself on tattle or she would combust.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looked the best in those shorts than she has in anything for a long time cus they actually fitted!

I think she think she’s a lot smaller than she is so thinks a 28 should be big on her when actually they fit her properly. And of course any one can stretch something out and say it’s big when actually you’re just stretching it 🤔

Reactions: 7
Still allowing the bullies to go for people though....... but then she’ll be asleep until midday most probably

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.