Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's now being a bit crappy cos she's finally being called out for her 'hauls' where she damages every item (remember the jumpsuit where she stretched duck out of the neck showing how she struggled to get it over her arse?) and then sends all of it back. Her response of ''fine I'll just keep them then'' shows her entitled attitude. She would have quite happily sent them back had people not shamed her for it 🙄
Also, on the flip side, not good for her 'body positivity' movement with her shaming people for needing that size is it. Imagine if a size 8 girl put on a larger size and paraded round claiming she could drown in the amount of fabric and invited her extended family to climb in for shits and giggles...jess and co would lynch them for not being inclusive and considerate of others! Works both ways I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shes showing her true colours by the sounds of it. Cant believe she bought something that fitted her then said it was too big! 🤣🙈 no jess, you really are that big. Clothes are not meant to be stretch to within an inch of their life across your body !

Reactions: 6
Her 'Karen' ending to her stories shows that she basically has just said ''sorry, not sorry'' 😡

Reactions: 16
There are very little clothing options for people over a size 28. Someone who was bigger than that could have been watching and thinking “if they are oversized then i might order them” only to have Jess and her husband going on about how massive they are and taking the piss.

Reactions: 3
Why lie though? You can clearly see it’s stretched, it’s simple physics that if you stretch something unless it has unreal elasticity - it will be baggier.

You’ve been called out, you destroy clothes all the time and sweat in them and stretch them when you keep buying a size smaller. Just say sorry and that you’ll be more mindful going forward

Reactions: 9
I am glad shes been called out

She does this in all her hauls
Dances around sweating in the clothes, arm pit stink and fanny stink all over them 🤢

Shes disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why lie though? You can clearly see it’s stretched, it’s simple physics that if you stretch something unless it has unreal elasticity - it will be baggier.

You’ve been called out, you destroy clothes all the time and sweat in them and stretch them when you keep buying a size smaller. Just say sorry and that you’ll be more mindful going forward
Exactly this! Hold your hands up, say sorry and that you will learn from it instead of a sarcastic half-arsed apology

Reactions: 2
Wow loved Jess but tonight showed herself to be a wanker! No one was being ‘nasty’ it’s bad enough she puts her sweaty fanny (literally sweats for hours trying on duck ugly clothes) in so many clothes and then returns them but tonight was taking the piss. I can really see all these ‘influencers’ falling from grace. I for one didn’t see a nasty comment but did see many nasty comments from her minions.

Reactions: 12
I’ve done same as she’s claiming in comments to someone she’s keeping Them now.

I usually don’t mind jess but this has disgusted me.... I posted this comment on jess’ instagram and tagged Asos because I don’t think she should be allowed to send them back!

It’s disrespectful and rude to treat someone else’s property like that and the fact she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong speaks volumes.

All the people defending her in the comments must be equally as grim!

Reactions: 7
She’s done more damage with that apology then if she hadn’t have bothered to be honest.

• Heart
Had to go watch the stories...yeah can't quite fathom how she thought she could argue she hadn't stretched the shorts.

I have to say over the last 6 months her and Paul just sitting about eating and lazing made me really think about my own energy levels and lazy habits. They are a young couple who just sit at home and worship gammon... 🤣

The followers definitely facilitate thinking its ok

Reactions: 8
I actually thought the shorts were the best fitting thing I’ve seen on her hauls in a long time. They weren’t stretched completely over her stomach practically cutting her in half...

she can laugh it up all she wants about WoW tHeReS sO mUcH mAtErIaL iN a SiZe 28, but, let’s face it Jess, that’s the size you are. Stop ripping the lining out of size 24/26s and just accept that you’ve gained weight and need “all that extra room” you’re so offended by.

Reactions: 17
The fact that both pairs of shorts actually suited her and looked like they fit well makes the entire situation even worse! She’s always keeping or styling clothes that don’t flatter or are just generally hideous 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.