Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the 'you are just jealous' comments popping up now too... yes I'm jealous, I wish I was morbidly obese with diverticulitis living in a dump not moving my arse except to go to work because I'm so bone idle... yes... jealous.

I also see it's becoming more common to use furlough as a reason to slag people off for having an opinion. Very good, remember to be kind and that black lives matter ladies 👍🏻

I hope jess has spent her day reading here, then maybe she will take a look at her stinking spoiled attitude and make a change. She really does portray the classic only child traits, which gives us only kids a bad name 😬🙄 we are not all like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder how long she will stay off IG for now? Will she be back today...will she have a strop for a few days...my money's on the latter.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I’ve lost the love for bopo ‘influencers’. They give us fatties a bad name 🤣🤣 Another one that I’ve really gone off is thickthighs.positivevibes literally is the laziest person in the world. Blames lipodema for doing duck all, all day. Is always dirty and went on the other day to say she hadn’t done a wash in two weeks! She has two little kids, how??? Yet has the time to take 100 million pictures in underwear (showing off the worlds spottiest chest) gifted 🤮 underwear.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's very quiet today isn't she. Bet she's catching up on all the gossip on here!

Reactions: 3
Paul is really attractive with a thinner face! Nice bone structure. They both look better carrying less weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't even look like the same people...... really sad to see :( I know they are pulling daft faces but even so !
I did look at other pictures with straight faces but they were all posed and didnt show the reality of the here and now.

Reactions: 2
I actually used to really like Jess and find her funny, but I think what we’ve all learned yesterday is that it’s only ok for JESS to rip the piss out of herself and make a joke out of everything. It is absolutely not ok for anyone else to ever hold her accountable for her “bit of fun” or to call her out on what she says.

In the photo on the left she claimed to be a size 22/24.She’s absolutely kidding herself that she’s not a size 28 now. Even from a purely observational point of view - she’s carrying significantly more mass and that requires more clothing (and elastic!!!) to accommodate. Stretching the pleats out of a size 24 and being cut in half by the waist does not mean that’s your size. I actually think she’d look so much better in clothes that fit. How are we supposed to believe her body positivity message when she can’t even admit to herself what size her body actually needs?? View attachment 156235
She actually looks really lovely in the left picture I think 😲

Reactions: 2
Just seen this on her stories
Who was nasty?? I didnt see a nasty comment, it was all opinion and valid points. The only nastiness was from HER followers. She needs to get a grip if this is all it takes to upset her 🙄 shes not about being negative but she can give half hearted bitchy apologies on stories . She just cant handle any criticism at all, constructive or otherwise. She should have just owned it and it would have blown over but in true influencer fashion she cant do insta unless everyone is fawning over her. The running and hiding is pathetic. Sorry love but not everyone in life is going to agree with you and blow smoke up your arse, how she made it to adulthood with her precious attitude is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
Just seen this on her stories
I hope when she says about people being nasty she is on about her followers who were slagging off and being down right rude and nasty to people who were voicing their opinion and concern about returning overstretched, sweaty, skanky clothing ..... and not being nasty to her !!!

Reactions: 5
Oh don’t address the fact that your folllwers literally bullied people with an opinion of their own in the comments.

it’s her own fault for the backlash she received, you just don’t behave like that and think it’s okay.

We all know most of the sheep followers don’t have a brain of their own, so they see her treating clothes like that and they’ll do the same.

Shame she didn’t act as mature as she did with the BLM posts. She clearly just jumped on that bandwagon like the rest of them to make herself look good. If she was a genuine person she would have handled this whole situation a lot more professionally.

At the end of the day she works part time and classes Instagram as a business of sorts (laughing), you can’t act that way and still want people to work with you and buy from your recommended links. You have to treat people with respect, you can’t just expect everyone to be okay with some of the crappy things you do.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.