Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked the best in those shorts than she has in anything for a long time cus they actually fitted!

I think she think she’s a lot smaller than she is so thinks a 28 should be big on her when actually they fit her properly. And of course any one can stretch something out and say it’s big when actually you’re just stretching it 🤔
I genuinely dont think she understands loose fitting clothes because shes always cramming herself into skintight clothes that are already too small. The dresses that should be pleated but end up with no pleats because shes stretched them out. I love how she pulls things out and says it's big, could size down or its massive... no jess it's just got a big of extra space for comfort and fit, not everything is meant to be so tight it cuts off your circulation.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Jess has fallen down a tattle sized rabbit hole reading about herself hence the fact she's not made an appearance on her stories yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have just blow dried and straightened my hair with that Bumble and Bumble spray and I hate to say my hair looks fabulous 😂 I’m so annoyed now though that my swipe up has given her money. I got the smaller bottle discounted so paid £9.60 and got 6 samples too including another half sized bottle of the spray that I was going to give to my friend but I may keep now 🙈 it definitely has felt softer with other things but it doesn’t feel like product is in the hair which is good.

Hope folk don’t think that’s off topic - it is Jess related as it’s a product she advertises/makes money off

Reactions: 8
I have just blow dried and straightened my hair with that Bumble and Bumble spray and I hate to say my hair looks fabulous 😂 I’m so annoyed now though that my swipe up has given her money. I got the smaller bottle discounted so paid £9.60 and got 6 samples too including another half sized bottle of the spray that I was going to give to my friend but I may keep now 🙈 it definitely has felt softer with other things but it doesn’t feel like product is in the hair which is good.

Hope folk don’t think that’s off topic - it is Jess related as it’s a product she advertises/makes money off
I saw that B&B stuff and was tempted..... apparently TK Maxx sometimes have it... might give it a go as my hair (and daughters) is so dry !

Oh and about the shorts - they looked really nice on her - way better than the skin tight stuff she wears..... however, twatting about in them was out of order and I cringe when I see how much she sweats in stuff and then it gets sent back ...... vile 🤢 🤢 🤢

Reactions: 6
What pisses me off is all the people defending her in the comments, can they honestly say they would be happy about receiving those pair of shorts in their ASOS delivery? I certainly wouldn’t. They are all saying “oh she’s saying she won’t send them back, leave her alone” I bet 100% she will still be sending them back

Reactions: 13
I saw that B&B stuff and was tempted..... apparently TK Maxx sometimes have it... might give it a go as my hair (and daughters) is so dry !

Oh and about the shorts - they looked really nice on her - way better than the skin tight stuff she wears..... however, twatting about in them was out of order and I cringe when I see how much she sweats in stuff and then it gets sent back ...... vile 🤢 🤢 🤢
All of this!
I listened to the apology and ugh. She’s only upset she got called out.

Reactions: 5
All of this!
I listened to the apology and ugh. She’s only upset she got called out.
Her 'apology' on her stories started off OK then she got all salty and bitchy and her 'no offence to Karen' oh duck off.... spoilt it for herself at that point .... !!

Reactions: 10
i was so surprised by that apology. It really has illustrated how immature she is. Im so disappointed in her. She has a massive social medi presence and with that comes a responsibility to be mature and respectful. I have unfollowed her. Someone who promotes black lives matter issues seems completely complicit for abuse and trolling.

Reactions: 12
Not over stretched them my arse. I bet as they were doing the conga round the house you could hear the elastic pulling/that cracking sound it makes. The only reason she won’t return them now is because she got called out. I can’t believe the people defending her saying she spent her own money so why not? I don’t think buy via Klarna, make aff links and then return it all counts as spending her own money 🙄 Do they think she has a bottomless money pit for all the stuff she buys?

Reactions: 11
i was so surprised by that apology. It really has illustrated how immature she is. Im so disappointed in her. She has a massive social medi presence and with that comes a responsibility to be mature and respectful. I have unfollowed her. Someone who promotes black lives matter issues seems completely complicit for abuse and trolling.
They are happy to promote a cause when its trendy, but quickly forget about the sentiment when it suits them. She is incredibly childish and immature, shes admitted it herself, it's why they live like pigs. Shes got zero responsibility for herself, she canyt even be bothered to research and help herself with her health condition so it does not surprise me that she cannot take even the slightest constructive criticism with some grace. It's never about her taking responsibly for anything because shes just lazy and full of her own self importance.

I actually used to really like Jess and find her funny, but I think what we’ve all learned yesterday is that it’s only ok for JESS to rip the piss out of herself and make a joke out of everything. It is absolutely not ok for anyone else to ever hold her accountable for her “bit of fun” or to call her out on what she says.

In the photo on the left she claimed to be a size 22/24.She’s absolutely kidding herself that she’s not a size 28 now. Even from a purely observational point of view - she’s carrying significantly more mass and that requires more clothing (and elastic!!!) to accommodate. Stretching the pleats out of a size 24 and being cut in half by the waist does not mean that’s your size. I actually think she’d look so much better in clothes that fit. How are we supposed to believe her body positivity message when she can’t even admit to herself what size her body actually needs??
88AC8B4F-D9BF-4B96-A64C-C2CBE2DE4154.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but just because other people have ‘gone clubbing’ in a dress and sent it back doesn’t make it right. If you have so little respect for other people
Buying it after you, you shouldn’t be allowed to return items. It’s a basic thing of trying on clothing when you’re clean and keeping it as clean and in original condition as possible!

Reactions: 15
I actually used to really like Jess and find her funny, but I think what we’ve all learned yesterday is that it’s only ok for JESS to rip the piss out of herself and make a joke out of everything. It is absolutely not ok for anyone else to ever hold her accountable for her “bit of fun” or to call her out on what she says.

In the photo on the left she claimed to be a size 22/24.She’s absolutely kidding herself that she’s not a size 28 now. Even from a purely observational point of view - she’s carrying significantly more mass and that requires more clothing (and elastic!!!) to accommodate. Stretching the pleats out of a size 24 and being cut in half by the waist does not mean that’s your size. I actually think she’d look so much better in clothes that fit. How are we supposed to believe her body positivity message when she can’t even admit to herself what size her body actually needs?? View attachment 156235
Her joints must be screaming in pain under the weight. It cant be a pleasant way to live, I dont care how she tries to portray it.

The comment about the clubbing in a dress then returning it just shows what a selfish species humans are. To think it's normal, no it's not. Most people wouldn't behave like that but her followers are so desperate to be given approval by the court jester.

Reactions: 8
Actually laughable that noone on her post is allowed to have an opinion as there 'are more important things going on in the world' and because we have 'racism to fight' them comments by her followers just make a mockery of the black lives matter movement by just using it as an excuse now put people down when they have an opinion that has nothing to do with it in the slightest.

Reactions: 11
Shes only not going to return them as asos where tagged and she darent now. Other than that I believe she would have 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wow, just caught up a little bit with her stories. The first pair of black shorts actually suited her!! I’m amazed at her behaviour and not in a good way - the fact she had to address it afterwards but in a really non apologetic way isn’t cool. Idk if she wanted to prove something about her weight, by getting Paul in there with her as well??? Didn’t come across well. I think I will unfollow - I followed her for inspiration, as I’m plus size too but nowhere near what she is!! I take care of myself, go for long walks and atm I’m a size 18/20. Seeing her inspires me more to drop a few dress sizes!!

Reactions: 9

I've been using it for about a year and I definitely notice the difference when I forget to use it! The big bottle lasts me ages too.

Reactions: 3
How are we supposed to believe her body positivity message when she can’t even admit to herself what size her body actually needs??

EXACTLY THIS!!!

It seems body positivity only applies when it suits them! Jess, What Laura Loves and co proclaim bopo and loving yourself the way you are which is such an empowering and amazing message... but we all know neither of them are a size 24 🤯 so they themselves are not accepting the size they are!

No one should be made to feel bad for the size of clothes they wear.. (and as a disclaimer I don’t agree with any of the comments on here about the girls bodies, size or appearance) but the big issue is they are cashing in on a message they don’t even adhere to themselves!

They pretend to eat like sparrows, exercise (ok not Jess) and wear 2/3 dress sizes smaller than they are! It’s unfair to the people on a bopo journey!

• Heart
Wow, just caught up a little bit with her stories. The first pair of black shorts actually suited her!! I’m amazed at her behaviour and not in a good way - the fact she had to address it afterwards but in a really non apologetic way isn’t cool. Idk if she wanted to prove something about her weight, by getting Paul in there with her as well??? Didn’t come across well. I think I will unfollow - I followed her for inspiration, as I’m plus size too but nowhere near what she is!! I take care of myself, go for long walks and atm I’m a size 18/20. Seeing her inspires me more to drop a few dress sizes!!
Snap - I’ve gone from a 20/22 to a 16/18 and lost a lot of inches, I try get my 10k steps every day and exercise 5 times a week - a walk or a bike ride.
Watching her makes me remember I need to reign in my eating and move my body. It also reminds me that the bopo community on Instagram is toxic as duck and they don’t embody positivity at all - more like lies

Okay...you have influenced me 😂 I was tempted before but when I saw your post this morn I bit the bullet. BUT I didnt use her link...I ain't contributing towards her gammon 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.