Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those co-ord dressed in yesterdays haul looked nice but not with her stomach hanging down. Sorry but that's the truth.

Reactions: 7
I started following her probably just under a year ago and I can't believe how much weight she has gained since last summer..... I actually bought a couple of dresses that she'd 'modelled' as they looked good on her and they do actually look really nice on me - I'm a size 24/26 but recently the stuff she's been sharing she just looks so uncomfortable...... and like I've said before at 30ish she might not feel the effects of the excess weight but get to my age of mid-50s and she really will... I have always been over weight - up and down losing 7 stone at one point but the older I've got there are 2 things ..... 1. It's much harder to lose and 2. the excess weight is a killer on your joints, your breathing, your general mobility...... I'm not saying get stick thin but even a size 20/22 would be so much better....... makes me sad to see her almost losing control..... it's so hard being over weight as the bigger you get the more you think it's harder to get it off..... someone mentioned on her (or the previous thread) they would love to see her turn it around and do a healthy eating/weight loss/excercise plan and watch her lose the weight .... I know I'd be cheering her on for sure....

Reactions: 13
She’s wearing size 30-32 joggers so she’s a size 28-30 definitely, she needs to loose weight before she ends up very poorly

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What’s she going to “model” In 6 months time? The clothes in a size 28 are very limited.

Reactions: 3
She's on stories just now apologising that there will be no 10 minute takeover for the foreseeable because she needs to park in a different car park.

WHO is actually missing this!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I started following her probably just under a year ago and I can't believe how much weight she has gained since last summer..... I actually bought a couple of dresses that she'd 'modelled' as they looked good on her and they do actually look really nice on me - I'm a size 24/26 but recently the stuff she's been sharing she just looks so uncomfortable...... and like I've said before at 30ish she might not feel the effects of the excess weight but get to my age of mid-50s and she really will... I have always been over weight - up and down losing 7 stone at one point but the older I've got there are 2 things ..... 1. It's much harder to lose and 2. the excess weight is a killer on your joints, your breathing, your general mobility...... I'm not saying get stick thin but even a size 20/22 would be so much better....... makes me sad to see her almost losing control..... it's so hard being over weight as the bigger you get the more you think it's harder to get it off..... someone mentioned on her (or the previous thread) they would love to see her turn it around and do a healthy eating/weight loss/excercise plan and watch her lose the weight .... I know I'd be cheering her on for sure....
I was a size 26 top and bottom and recently lost 4.5 stone and now sitting in a size 20. I’ve got a long way to go but honestly, the benefits I’m seeing already have been amazing. My calves used to burn when I walked and I used to need an inhaler and really suffer with my chest all year round. I haven’t used an inhaler in well over a year and now can walk and walk. My skin also isn’t oily anymore - something which I think Jess could relate to! Her breathlessness in videos, sweating and oily skin isn’t good and she must feel so tit on a daily basis due to her poor lifestyle. When I used to go up a size I’d feel so rubbish about myself, how can she not? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was a size 26 top and bottom and recently lost 4.5 stone and now sitting in a size 20. I’ve got a long way to go but honestly, the benefits I’m seeing already have been amazing. My calves used to burn when I walked and I used to need an inhaler and really suffer with my chest all year round. I haven’t used an inhaler in well over a year and now can walk and walk. My skin also isn’t oily anymore - something which I think Jess could relate to! Her breathlessness in videos, sweating and oily skin isn’t good and she must feel so tit on a daily basis due to her poor lifestyle. When I used to go up a size I’d feel so rubbish about myself, how can she not? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Congratulations on your great loss 😃

Reactions: 1
Congratulations on your great loss 😃
Thanks! Still on the wagon but it’s so hard when you’re at home with the cupboard and fridge all the time!! I’ve had a few days where I’ve eaten bad and felt awful after so can only imagine how she feels everyday 🤢

Reactions: 2
Honestly I’ve never seen a shape like it - She doesn’t look real. Like she has lovely slim arms, a lovely face and then the square belly. It’s so weird! Like I’m a size 24 but my torso is no where near as a large as that.
She's got the same shape as Spongebob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks! Still on the wagon but it’s so hard when you’re at home with the cupboard and fridge all the time!! I’ve had a few days where I’ve eaten bad and felt awful after so can only imagine how she feels everyday 🤢
I know it’s so difficult! Well done though! She must feel like tit constantly! The oiliness of the skin has gotten so bad.

Very well done to you for losing that weight. You must feel miles better :)

She's got the same shape as Spongebob
Ah man I can’t :LOL:

Honestly I’ve never seen a shape like it - She doesn’t look real. Like she has lovely slim arms, a lovely face and then the square belly. It’s so weird! Like I’m a size 24 but my torso is no where near as a large as that.
Reminds me of bubbles from little Britain 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Very well done to you for losing that weight. You must feel miles better :)
Thank you! I really do. I think something needs to click with her and then she will realise she needs to make some changes. She obviously can’t see it at the minute!

Reactions: 2
Surely that hair colour is very inappropriate for working in a bank ? I'm surprised she hasn't been pulled up on it yet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.