Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that hair colour is very inappropriate for working in a bank ? I'm surprised she hasn't been pulled up on it yet
She works in NatWest she’s hardly the wolf of Wall Street 🤣

pretty sure it would be against some sort of policy to do that anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She works in NatWest she’s hardly the wolf of Wall Street 🤣

pretty sure it would be against some sort of policy to do that anyway
Oh I know she isn't running Trump towers or anything but I do know it would certainly be against rules in a lot of businesses 😂

Reactions: 1
If she thinks ANOTHER takeaway will make them feel better..... she is mistaken & just more evidence of their ridiculously unhealthy relationship with food!

Reactions: 12
I’m all for plus size influencers, but there needs to be a line - like fullerfigurebust exercises regularly and is generally quite honest about her ups and downs in sizes. Jess claims its quarantine weight, I get that cos anyone that’s ever been on a diet is obsessed with food. In these trying times I know how hard it is to get motivated with exercise, but she honestly looks like she’s lost her way

Reactions: 4
She’s knackered about sorting out her underwear draw and rewards herself with a takeaway to make her feel better, no words

Reactions: 6
I've never seen someone so openly share their obsession with food! Obv Milli knows the only way to cheer her up is to suggest greasy, fatty food. 🙄 I'd love to know what they spend on takeaway food. Must be a fortune!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been wanting to say this for ages, I follow this thread but don’t comment but somethings been bugging me. Now, If Jess was the opposite and she was anorexic or bulimic or had unhealthy relationship with food in that way and was posting about it on her stories in an encouraging way about how great it is and advertising such an unhealthy lifestyle, everyone would be going mad.. rightly so... so why is it any different when it’s the other way? Surely it’s as bad for her to promote this unhealthy lifestyle. I’m trying to be so careful here because I don’t want to come across as fat shaming or not being body positive or whatever like not at all, you do whatever Jess but I just don’t agree with how she seems to sugar coat her obsession with food to make it into a positive thing when really, her health is going to be massively suffer. I just don’t think she is being a positive role model in the slightest. (Hope you all understand what I mean 😬)

Reactions: 20
I’ve been wanting to say this for ages, I follow this thread but don’t comment but somethings been bugging me. Now, If Jess was the opposite and she was anorexic or bulimic or had unhealthy relationship with food in that way and was posting about it on her stories in an encouraging way about how great it is and advertising such an unhealthy lifestyle, everyone would be going mad.. rightly so... so why is it any different when it’s the other way? Surely it’s as bad for her to promote this unhealthy lifestyle. I’m trying to be so careful here because I don’t want to come across as fat shaming or not being body positive or whatever like not at all, you do whatever Jess but I just don’t agree with how she seems to sugar coat her obsession with food to make it into a positive thing when really, her health is going to be massively suffer. I just don’t think she is being a positive role model in the slightest. (Hope you all understand what I mean 😬)

I completely agree

You put it perfectly. In my mind she is glorifying obesity. Allowing impressionable people to think it’s completely okay to binge on gammon, cookies, shortbread, takeaways and anything else she sniffs out. It’s just wrong in my eyes. Be obese all you want but don’t glorify it.

You put it perfectly. In my mind she is glorifying obesity. Allowing impressionable people to think it’s completely okay to binge on gammon, cookies, shortbread, takeaways and anything else she sniffs out. It’s just wrong in my eyes. Be obese all you want but don’t glorify it.
Yes this! I think of young/teenage children watching thinking that it’s ok with no effect on their health. But if it was the other way, like I said, we would all be up in arms about it

That's what happened with me. I got sucked in....allowed myself to believe overeating is ok and now in morbidly obese and pre diabetic

I agree.
I’m fat myself, always struggled to lose weight but that’s another story. When the plus size community was hitting off and it was all about loving yourself whatever size, it was easier to accept the mentality that you’ll always be fat so fake the confidence and love yourself the way you are, regardless of your poor relationship with food.

I now actually HATE the BoPo community because it’s absolutely glamourising obesity, i would find it more refreshing to follow women who say I am happy with my appearance, I am fat, but I am not healthy! Bc that’s the danger here, normalising it and using the excuse of ‘health at every size’ is stupid.
Sorry for the rant 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.