Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alot of these plus size influencers lie about their size, it's why I cant fully buy into their guff about being happy and positive with their size. She sweating her arse off and struggling to breathe at 32, I dont know how she can be happy with that. It cant be comfortable to be that size, no matter what spin she puts on it.

Reactions: 11
I’m a size 20, but if I’m being bloody honest I’m probably bigger on my bottom half but I live in leggings or jeggings (elastic 💕). If I had to wear formal trousers with no give I’d guess I would be a probable 24. I think a lot of plus size women do similar as me, wear stretchy clothing to get into smaller sizes.

Reactions: 5
I’m a size 20, but if I’m being bloody honest I’m probably bigger on my bottom half but I live in leggings or jeggings (elastic 💕). If I had to wear formal trousers with no give I’d guess I would be a probable 24. I think a lot of plus size women do similar as me, wear stretchy clothing to get into smaller sizes.
I live in leggings!!

Reactions: 1

Oh yeah same, leggins are a size 20 but my jeans or trousers are a 24/26 , always baggy on the legs tho! New look the absolute worst for it! They've never heard of an actual skinny jean or a tapered ankle!

I’m a big lass but anyone feel slightly sad about these plus size bloggers constantly eating and gorging in their stories and gaining a considerable amount of weight. Poppy and Jess are both attractive girls but they’ve both put tons of weight on in the last year. Poppy goes out of her way to hide it on her feed, but on stories it’s quite clear she’s gone up a fair bit. I follow them for their fashion hauls but it seems as if the focus is on the plus size living as an excuse to just gorge and slob about these days.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately all the plus size influencers I followed have all had the negative effect on me. I got into the mindset that weight gain is ok and now I'm a size 22 , pre diabetic and suffering badly due to my weight. I'm slightly shorter than jess but I just cant follow their 'happy and healthy at any size' motto - it's a crock of tit.

Sorry if that makes me sound awful

Reactions: 10
I agree with you. For a long time it made me feel better about my overweight self whilst looking at them. They seem fat and happy so why should I?

The reality is somewhat different..

Reactions: 6
I agree with you. For a long time it made me feel better about my overweight self whilst looking at them. They seem fat and happy so why should I?

The reality is somewhat different..
Exactly.
No way can jess be healthy.
Also, I really wish she wouldn't wear that spotty jumpsuit that she did on her birthday. Does nothing for her.
Also, shes living in sstrettchyyy clothes these days, which is basically to fool herself into thinking she isn't getting bigger still

I'm around a similar size to Jess. I'm not happy about it. However I do wear clothes that fit, wash daily, sometimes twice and make sure that I'm presentable.

Quite a few of the group of influencers seem to take immense pride in being utter slobs.

Being fat isn't all about how you look, it's not a nice feeling. Some of the outfits Jess wears I couldn't even think about the things that might be shouted in the street, or the looks I would get.

Maybe that's my own insecurity?

But promoting cleanliness is a basic!

Reactions: 12
I absolutely love those Nike joggers but them with that hoodie are vile. Looks like something I’d wear when I was 7. I’m off to buy them joggers now though.

Reactions: 3
I agree, it's disgusting to glamourise a lack of hygiene when you have the means to be hygenic at all times! Ultimately it works against them and fat people in general - I would argue that it perpetuates the stereotype that fat people are lazy, hence unclean etc!

Reactions: 10
More gammon... 🙄🙄 give your insides a rest for goodness sake. The grease just pours out of her skin nowadays.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.