Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the zooming in close to her face, pulling faces trying to be funny that get to me. I instantly skip trough those. You are funny Jess but you don’t need to lay it on extra thick because then it loses it meaning

Reactions: 6
It really irritates me that when big accounts like her do loads of talking stories and don’t use captions. I Know probably not an issue for a lot of people but I defo loose a bit of respect for accounts that don’t use captions but use affiliate links and ads.

Reactions: 6
I do find her funny tbh. At times. But not when she goes on and on when the joke had its moment.

Why does she always sit so close to her bins? 🤮 seems from the story she has loads of space to sit further up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I have wondered this with the bins 😂 obviously don’t know the layout of her garden but I’d have moved them to the other end of the garden if that was where you got the most sun 😂

Reactions: 1
Ah fair enough! I've never done it so just assumed that because there's no hair for it to cling on to it would just slide down ya face haha 😂. Stooopid me. Does it go grow back thicker and feel like stubble? Might give it ago.

Reactions: 2
Ah fair enough! I've never done it so just assumed that because there's no hair for it to cling on to it would just slide down ya face haha 😂. Stooopid me. Does it go grow back thicker and feel like stubble? Might give it ago.
No, well mine hasn't, if anything it's grown back finer.

Reactions: 1
I have PCOS so facial hair is a problem, I tend to have proper dermaplaning done as often as I can and do this myself inbetween, no issues with it coming back thicker at all, products seem to sink I to your skin better and make up goes on smoother, I love it!

Reactions: 3
Definitely doesn't grow back thicker and it gets rid of dry skin too as it's not technically shaving. Really made a difference to my make up!

The only good thing Jess has brought me is that I might start home dermaplaining because of your recommendations.

Ah great! You guys have officially influenced me 😉. I have PCOS aswell and struggle with excess hair. Gonna purchase and give it ago. Thanks 😁

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.