Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to the whole sizing up thing, I do have to stick up for her with some of the things she’s said it about! I bought that PLT crop bra thing that she couldn’t get over her head and lo and behold I couldn’t get it over my head either! I ordered in a 22 (normally 18-20, honestly!) it was awful, I even ordered another top at the same time in a 20 and that’s huge on me, so she is right about some stuff. The PLT joggers she’s wearing that are like leggings, I ordered them in a 22 (all my jeans and fitted bottoms are a 22) and they were the same, except I sent them back instead of squeezing myself into them 😂 I do find brands like that can be so off with sizing sometimes, but I don’t think you should have to siz up on absolutely everything like she seems to do

Reactions: 5
More hauls. Seriously, how many clothes does one person need. Fair enough the last few have been ADs etc but she is known to just spent £100s on asos just because they use klarna.

I dunno the pure amount of clothes she has is just greed to me

Reactions: 4
Poppy adams is another fine example of this. Her pictures are always cropped or posed perfectly yet her tagged pics are like a totally different person. Massive eye opener when she stayed with jess as to how big she actually is compared to what she projects
Yes! Sometimes poppy will be on a video of her brothers and its an eye opener to how big she is compared to her pics. She's a beautiful girl with great style so would be nice to see some of her real size on her grid too.

Reactions: 10
Wow - PLT really need to stop advertising with her, everything looks awful and she’s struggling with a size 26.

I watched that “haul” in shock. It’s not a haul is it? You didn’t pay for it and nothing fits or will see the light of day again.

I just find her super irritating and it’s just whatever she gets sent from them rather than her actual picks and fashion choices.

Reactions: 7
Yes! Sometimes poppy will be on a video of her brothers and its an eye opener to how big she is compared to her pics. She's a beautiful girl with great style so would be nice to see some of her real size on her grid too.
Exactly this!! I have no issue with what size she is or isn't I just wish she'd have a bit of integrity and be true to herself. Bloody own it and showcase well fitting clothes

Probably find poppy most attractive out the lot

Exactly this!! I have no issue with what size she is or isn't I just wish she'd have a bit of integrity and be true to herself. Bloody own it and showcase well fitting clothes

Reactions: 3
More hauls. Seriously, how many clothes does one person need. Fair enough the last few have been ADs etc but she is known to just spent £100s on asos just because they use klarna.

I dunno the pure amount of clothes she has is just greed to me
She gets the clothes, advertises them and only keeps a couple of bits. The rest all goes back.

Reactions: 1
Imo... If you have used a service like klarna etc... I think it should say. I have a real bee in my bonnet about so many influencers practically promoting debt like it doesn't matter. Especially as most send some if not all of it back.

Reactions: 11
Poppy is absolutely gorgeous but I was shocked when I seen she was the same size as jess maybe a bit bigger as never realised it, her face is very slim.

Poppy is absolutely gorgeous but I was shocked when I seen she was the same size as jess maybe a bit bigger as never realised it, her face is very slim.
Her face looks a lot different now than it did even this time last year. It's very moon shaped now abd even contouring/ adding definition highlight etc isn't working so well just now.

Reactions: 2
I get the sense Poppy has being struggling with her mental health recently. She's commented on having some bad days where she's being unable to get out of bed and her brother has moved in with her. Hope she's getting the support she needs.

Reactions: 5
It didn’t work for me! It was awful it made my legs rub together even worse because it was like a balm texture that just made each thigh stick to the other 🙁 I use snag tights chub rub shorts now they’re amazing for under dresses!
Quite a few people were hawking that balm, I bought one because I was using some sports one that I found to be a bit annoying to apply cos it was from a tube. It worked well enough but it’s so sticky and the smell after a few hours. I wore it to a wedding and when I went for a wee after the ceremony I thought there was something wrong with me 😂 it smells so weird 🙈

• Haha
Imo... If you have used a service like klarna etc... I think it should say. I have a real bee in my bonnet about so many influencers practically promoting debt like it doesn't matter. Especially as most send some if not all of it back.
She actually did a few stories way back when I started following about how bad her money situation was, she was living in a massive overdraft etc. She actually said she spends too much on clothes and getting them on klarna. She went on to make a page and started selling them to sort herself out and try and make herself more organized. She used to get her grandparents to take the parcels to the post office. Seems all that has ended now she gets clothes chucked at her and paid for aff links. Essentially getting folk potentially into the same debt as her. Pretty inconsiderate and one of the reasons I slowly started to change my opinion of her. Fine, advertise the clothes but make people aware that it can come at a cost if you go OTT and dont advertise you the payment scheme. She even used to say to people that she ordered alot and most went back because she couldn't afford it and they should remember that when they saw her vids. Donr hear that now either.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she is reading all these comments judging by her last few insta slides
Unfortunately she rarely responds to people who show love on her posts or in her messages....unless, of course, its another influencer or someone who can give her freebies

Reactions: 6
Looks like she is reading all these comments judging by her last few insta slides
I doubt it. A woman who openly cries on insta because she almost didnt get a pizza, she would have a bleeping breakdown if she found her threads.

Her hauls just aren't interesting anymore. Its all cheap crap. And I understand showing people clothes that are made for going out when we aren't going to be going out out for ages 🙃 the orange flowery top she had on before her hauls looked minging too. The type of stuff made for fat women by brands. Horrible prints on horrible cut t-shirts.

Reactions: 11
I doubt it. A woman who openly cries on insta because she almost didnt get a pizza, she would have a bleeping breakdown if she found her threads.
I also weirdly think she’s never seen here..I really think she’d openly address it because I think the weight comments (I made them too and agree) could just be seen to label us “trolls” and openly speaking against the “TaTtLe TrOlLs😡” would bring more people to her insta...then she could get more PLT sponsorships hahaha

She MUST read here -shes taken off those bloody nails and she's banging on about that ivydure stuff again out of nowhere 😂

Also on the sizing up thing she just said she is between a 24/26 but has sized up to a 28 !?! And it's tight nah gurl you need to face reality 🙄

Reactions: 8
She really needs to stop buying from Boohoo. They generally only go up to a size 24 in most items and she squished herself in to them,
49B728C4-A563-480E-A64F-A1F3A0D9C5F4.png
yet this is a 28 she is bulging out of bottoms.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.