Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think quite a few of us like her from reading her earlier threads...I like her tbh, shes not the worst instagrammer...but I'm sad for her watching her get bigger and bigger and wish she wouldnt post tit like popping her spots 😷 that's just gross 😷 she did used to reply to messages also and now she just doesnt bother so thats not great
I have messaged her a couple of times and she never responded, even in the early days.

Reactions: 2
I have messaged her a couple of times and she never responded, even in the early days.
That's not good. If you're going to make money off your followers buying the tit you're peddling then at least respond to their messages now and then aye.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't reply to me anymore either. Messages dont even show as read....yet she says thank you for all the messages. Obviously I'm not important enough. She always responded a year or so ago

''Clearly don't know what the duck I'm doing''...with my life or...
She is sadly becoming unrecognisable to the Jess from 18 months ago. Its heartbreaking to see the decline because we all genuinely do like her as a person I'd say and so to see her morph into such a slovenly shadow of her former self is very sad

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Seems to be an unpopular opinion but I genuinely dont like her anymore. I used to, I think shes become more and more entitled and selfish as times gone one. She seems to take pride in being dirty and greedy and I just can't get my head around her anymore. I also find she has a lack of respect for her followers and the brands she works with.
She isnt as funny as she used to be. If she snapped back into Jess 18 month ago then yeah I probably would like her but I dont like this current version at all.

Reactions: 7
Seems to be an unpopular opinion but I genuinely dont like her anymore. I used to, I think shes become more and more entitled and selfish as times gone one. She seems to take pride in being dirty and greedy and I just can't get my head around her anymore. I also find she has a lack of respect for her followers and the brands she works with.
She isnt as funny as she used to be. If she snapped back into Jess 18 month ago then yeah I probably would like her but I dont like this current version at all.
Not unpopular.... I completely agree 🤷🏻‍♀️ She used to have a real spark and be witty and funny. But now she seems to take pride in being an absolute slob, unhygienic and their eating habits have just become horrific. The ten minute takeover is her attempt at being funny and relevant.... but it’s just cringe. I think the turning point for me was when she squeezed a spot on camera, close up, so we could all see. Is that really content now!? Oh and the hauls are ridiculous nowadays! They used to be interesting. But the clothes don’t fit now and just look Awful.

bring back 2018 Jess, she was great.

Reactions: 8
I completely get where you’re coming from. I do like her but I didn’t like the way she acted about her birthday, struck me as selfish.

Reactions: 3
She isn't down about the current situation at all, she is lazy. No way to get around the fact, she has been lazy long before this... working part time that house should be spotless yet her oven wasnt cleaned for months and she is getting new curtains instead of washing them. Lazy, lazy bleeping lazy.

Reactions: 7
I’m still not over Jess tricking me into thinking that ivyverdure anti chafing balm stuff actually worked!! It doesn’t 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It didn’t work for me! It was awful it made my legs rub together even worse because it was like a balm texture that just made each thigh stick to the other 🙁 I use snag tights chub rub shorts now they’re amazing for under dresses!

Reactions: 1
She isn't down about the current situation at all, she is lazy. No way to get around the fact, she has been lazy long before this... working part time that house should be spotless yet her oven wasnt cleaned for months and she is getting new curtains instead of washing them. Lazy, lazy bleeping lazy.
Yep, the lockdown hasn't actually changed her lifestyle much. Except she doesnt see her gran and mum as much, or go out on the piss. Other than that she has always been bone idle. Who walks the dog?? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I completely get where you’re coming from. I do like her but I didn’t like the way she acted about her birthday, struck me as selfish.
I was appalled with how she behaved on her birthday, I wouldn’t even expect a child to be like that it was unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.