Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go with the “size up” bullshit. No jess YOU’RE the only one who needs to size up because you’re clearly not a 24 or a 26. She literally says this in every haul now. That size 26 skirt looks like it would bust open the moment she sits down.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else clocked the awkward way she tugs at that dress as if shes conscious that it's a bad fit. She does it repeatedly

Reactions: 4
Anyone else clocked the awkward way she tugs at that dress as if shes conscious that it's a bad fit. She does it repeatedly
I actually disagree. She does that with every outfit she ever has on, I’ve no idea why. That dress is the best fitting and most flattering thing she has worn in a long time.

Reactions: 6
She really needs to stop with the size up tit....

I am a size 22, or it that a 12 but I've had to size up 5 dress sizes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Snag tights chin rub shorts are seriously the bets thing ever.

It didn’t work for me! It was awful it made my legs rub together even worse because it was like a balm texture that just made each thigh stick to the other 🙁 I use snag tights chub rub shorts now they’re amazing for under dresses!

Reactions: 3
I've not tried the Snag shorts (but love their tights!) but I've got a few pairs of the Sloggi shorts for under dresses and they are amazing!

Reactions: 1
I've not tried the Snag shorts (but love their tights!) but I've got a few pairs of the Sloggi shorts for under dresses and they are amazing!
I have the shorts and they’re good only issue I have is I find them a bit long but I am pretty short so that’s the issue. I hated tights until I discovered snag now in them all the time.

Reactions: 2
Her skin is terrible! She acted like a petulant child as well about the argument with her husband! Absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 3
I’m all for plus size influencers, but there needs to be a line - like fullerfigurebust exercises regularly and is generally quite honest about her ups and downs in sizes. Jess claims its quarantine weight, I get that cos anyone that’s ever been on a diet is obsessed with food. In these trying times I know how hard it is to get motivated with exercise, but she honestly looks like she’s lost her way
To be fair, fullerfigurefullerbust has been exercising for a while but her weight doesn't drop a bit and she's the queen of photoshop and studied poses. When you see her on a video or photo made by someone else and not controlled by her, she looks at least the double. Like a lot of these so-calĺed "confident" influencers. It's all lies!

To be fair, fullerfigurefullerbust has been exercising for a while but her weight doesn't drop a bit and she's the queen of photoshop and studied poses. When you see her on a video or photo made by someone else and not controlled by her, she looks at least the double. Like a lot of these so-calĺed "confident" influencers. It's all lies!
Poppy adams is another fine example of this. Her pictures are always cropped or posed perfectly yet her tagged pics are like a totally different person. Massive eye opener when she stayed with jess as to how big she actually is compared to what she projects

Reactions: 9
Poppy adams is another fine example of this. Her pictures are always cropped or posed perfectly yet her tagged pics are like a totally different person. Massive eye opener when she stayed with jess as to how big she actually is compared to what she projects
I said exactly this same thing in the Jess thread! Edited to add: just realised that's this thread 😭🙄😂 sorry thought we were in a different one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.