Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she might genuinely be trolling this thread at this point. Every other story is food / baking / cooking / talking about what she's going to eat later or whatever. Also all her highlights are food now. 🙄

Reactions: 2
You know that feeling on Christmas day where you have overate and feel sick....Jess must be like this daily

Reactions: 6
There is no way that this is all that she eats. Add another few scoops of lasagne and that’s more like it
8E2FEFCA-17CD-419A-BAB9-A2D37AA58821.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She’s a filthy lazy bastard man - who the duck buys new curtains in a pandemic because she can’t be bothered to wash them? How is she an inspiration to others?

The size of her in those stories - she literally has no neck anymore, I saw a daily mail article about her from 2018 saying how healthy she is and how fit she is and now all you see is this morbidly obese sweaty mess who’s out of breath walking up the stairs.

Even her fashion is tit now - that red dress that is so average it hurts with the most horrific chunk of hair that looks like a choad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s a filthy lazy bastard man - who the duck buys new curtains in a pandemic because she can’t be bothered to wash them? How is she an inspiration to others?

The size of her in those stories - she literally has no neck anymore, I saw a daily mail article about her from 2018 saying how healthy she is and how fit she is and now all you see is this morbidly obese sweaty mess who’s out of breath walking up the stairs.

Even her fashion is tit now - that red dress that is so average it hurts with the most horrific chunk of hair that looks like a choad.
Choad 😭😭😭 I just snorted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Chaod :ROFLMAO: fgs you guys are so funny.

Honestly I am shocked at the size of her. Also, why doesn’t she take her makeup off when she gets in? It’s sliding off her face?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
^ WLL has her own thread, for the backstory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Screenshot_20200422_235902.jpg

I don't think she's a size 22 anymore. 2018 feels like yesterday!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.