Jess Millichamp #2 We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she bought new curtains so she didnt have to wash the ones she has....wow....unbelievable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m worried for myself with a BMI of 37 with the increased Coronavirus risks that come with obesity. She’s in a public facing role at the bank and is struggling to breathe now! Maybe this over eating and general cavalier attitude of late is masking some serious anxiety but I’m a bit worried for her going forward.

Reactions: 1
She bought curtains for a large window for £30 and then was surprised they were tit quality?? Invest in quality.... buy cheap buy twice etc etc etc 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow that last video in the dress. She’s not hardly moving and her whole body is jiggling!

Reactions: 1
That curtain situation is karma for being such a full on lazy bam 🤣 Who the duck buys new curtains because they don't want to wash their current set? Argh who thinks this is normal!!! I wonder what her real life friends think of her blatant laziness.

Reactions: 6
Who else watched the curtain drama stories and was reminded of ‘frig off and wash ya bastard curtains you dirty cow’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That lasagne 🤢 it’s so greasy! I know it can be a greasy thing sometimes but not to that extent! And the oven 😳 how is it so filthy on the bottom when she only cleaned it last week?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.