Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s posted me again, I feel so loved! I ain’t donating to your go fund me page though baby cakes 😅
Oh you selfish wee witch, dontcha know she is a very very poor woman, she is homeless, jobless (probably relying on food banks tbh) and absolutely needs her titties! Why should she get a job and pay for them herself? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh you selfish wee witch, dontcha know she is a very very poor woman, she is homeless, jobless (probably relying on food banks tbh) and absolutely needs her titties! Why should she get a job and pay for them herself? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
you’ve made the page now about her shampoo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eurgh FFS. I'm off to make my sad, pathetic, loser tea because I really cba arguing with a utter imbecile. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely howling at the vegetable oil question. I’ve got belly ache from laughing! 😂

Ali, I’ve wanted to know for ages, do you tuck? It’s just it never seems to hide your bulge much so maybe you need some lessons!
Hang on, that's out of order.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused? Is she that desperate for attention after Jess left her for being a narcissistic witch. I’ve seen her Instagram and it’s actually disgusting 🤮 she should be super embarrassed as a 40/50 year old woman, she’s acting like bloody teenager. Whoever asked about the oil had me absolutely rolling. The greasy lil fool😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Has she finally lost the plot? Would you really want her piloting your flight .. I know I wouldn’t ..

Reactions: 7
And there's a difference between trolling, bullying and tit talking. This my dear is tit talking and I love it. ❤ ❤

I love the fact she's called you out with this post on her insta, even though she doesn't read this site....🤔
did she 🤣 i have missed it then cos i don’t see anything on her insta

Me too. Come on Ali. Come talk to us

Hmm location Hong Kong

View attachment 914420
oops i have rattled her 🙊😆

I got my own post though 🙂
Imagine Ali sitting and waiting for peoples posts so you can upload them, and you call others losers! Ain’t you got any parcels for delivery 🙃
why is she posting this then deleting it all 🤣 get a grip Alison 😊

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice her followers have gone down on insta since last night, all the insulting posts today calling tattle users trolls clearly doing her no favours.

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice her followers have gone down on insta since last night, all the insulting posts today calling tattle users trolls clearly doing her no favours.
she needs to get a grip. As soon as something is posted here, she is over screenshotting then posting it on there, having a witch about it then deleting it 🥴 she would be best off just coming on here & saying what she has to ☺ She is more than welcome 😊

Money must be running dry 🙃

I see she has updated the cockpit picture with “no not my picture” after it was pointed out on here it wasn’t her photo 😆

Reactions: 1
Money must be running dry 🙃

I see she has updated the cockpit picture with “no not my picture” after it was pointed out on here it wasn’t her photo 😆
It's odd though .
As a pilot surely she has plenty photos of her own from inside cockpits and simulators. So why use a random photo like that?! 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.