Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social media is toxic I’ll give her that but she’s just as toxic!! I genuinely feel sorry for her daughter in all of this

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to inform her work about this she shouldn’t be flying
I agree, it’s very un-nerving I agree with not taking stuff ‘off Tattle’ but whether she is ‘suicide baiting’ or actually ‘suicidal’ it’s surely very concerning that she is responsible for thousands of people’s lives.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree….also didn’t Jess train in hair removal and buy a shed load of equipment so she could help Ali ??
Yes she did. Didn’t they have a go fund me for one of the surgeries? Surely Ali could pay it forward somehow
---
Yes she did. Didn’t they have a go fund me for one of the surgeries? Surely Ali could pay it forward somehow
Also. I’ve just looked at Jess page for the first time in ages and is it just a selling page now?? And man has she aged 😩😩 the last time I watched was when her son went missing on a night out

Reactions: 5
Jess is looking awful I agree, the hair does nothing for her. It's a bloody mess. It looked far better shorter 🙂

Reactions: 4
Jess? She’s nowhere near big enough - surely!!! She’s about a 14/16 isn’t she?
It's based on BMI which in my opinion is an outdated way of deciding of someone is overweight or not so if her bmi is over 35 like she says then she's a candidate for it.
Curious why she's getting it done in the UK though and not abroad. I sense a sponsored ad incoming.

Reactions: 4
Fancy putting yourself through such a risky procedure at her age when losing a few stone would be far simpler. I don't get it but each to their own.

Reactions: 3
It's based on BMI which in my opinion is an outdated way of deciding of someone is overweight or not so if her bmi is over 35 like she says then she's a candidate for it.
Curious why she's getting it done in the UK though and not abroad. I sense a sponsored ad incoming.
Probably because of the awful stories that are coming out of other countries offering cheap operations. I’d rather pay more and be nearby to my home and hospitals etc than have hours of flights or be potentially stuck in a foreign country if it all goes wrong

Reactions: 3
Just seen the video.

It's quite sad actually. I think she needs therapy rather than surgery. Ali has definitely left her mark and that's not going to disappear whether Jess is a size 10 or a size 20!

Reactions: 11
what is jess tiktok please
positive__jess

Im surprised she is going down the surgery route, seems extreme to me but hey if its gonna make her feel a million times better who am i to judge, after all the tit ali has put her through.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.