Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two won’t be off TT for long. It’s their life. Ali can’t live without the drama. I would love to know the real story around TrollydollyTye being her troll. It was claimed it was because Tye fancied Jimbob and didn’t like it that Ali was sweet on Jim. All very very strange. Jess is already all over Facebook and Instagram and has even paid to push her posts to sponsored so they are seen!
And people STILL believe that Jess is this guileless,down to earth little innocent who only came on social media to share their journey and educate whilst having fun and shedding light and happiness into everyone’s life!! Behind the big, gormless grin her brain is ticking over and she isn’t so daft as she likes to make out. Jess knows what benefits Jess and I think that underlies much of the story of their “journey”.

Reactions: 3
And people STILL believe that Jess is this guileless,down to earth little innocent who only came on social media to share their journey and educate whilst having fun and shedding light and happiness into everyone’s life!! Behind the big, gormless grin her brain is ticking over and she isn’t so daft as she likes to make out. Jess knows what benefits Jess and I think that underlies much of the story of their “journey”.
Hasn’t Jess been shafting some married work colleague? I don’t understand this positive Jess crap. She’s not even that positive lol 😂 I can’t see Ali and Jess staying friends as all they did was bicker with each other. There’s huge tension there.

Is that the new chest paid for by the suckers on TikTok? I can’t imagine how two women pushing 50, one of whom was in a high earning job, and the other who has splashed serious cash on setting up a catering business that went bust and a hair-removal clinic that hasn’t, can feel justified in taking money from what is really begging via technology. The fact that people paid Jess to walk on a treadmill in order to fund something that should have been funded by them (or Ali when planning her transition), is neither here nor there. It was a lot of gullible folk paying a woman they don’t know to do something in order to get surgery for another woman they don’t know. And before anyone says “well that’s how charity works”, really think about it - are Jess and Ali really charity cases?

Anyway, a nation can rest easy knowing Jess will be back on TikTok in the New Year. Once more, people will be “entertained” by a grown woman gallumpung around with the persona of being loveable, daft and down to earth. Once more, the gifts will come in, the bobble hats will be promoted and will she have learnt anything about protecting her privacy, observing the guidelines of her job, not over sharing and allowing people the right to criticise her? Of course not!
I can’t believe they begged for money for the transition and surgeries when they are sitting in a 260k house!!! Taking the Michael out of people if you ask me

Now the house is sold STC, I wonder if once they move Jess might open up more about things? Because she seems incapable of keeping anything to herself
Without a doubt. Jess can’t keep her mouth shut and she can’t stay off social media, so brace yourself for the new year when she’s back. Ali is very defensive and angry. If it’s not about her or her view then she’s not interested. Makes me laugh that she trusts her mods so much yet there are a few of them that are slaying her behind her back!

Reactions: 2
can’t see her starting a new one when she still has trans atlantic ali one with all they followers. Doubt she would ever build a following like that again.
You’re right she would never build a following like that again, most of her followers came from being around jess. But i think she’d start again with tiktok, she’s done it with her Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You’re right she would never build a following like that again, most of her followers came from being around jess. But i think she’d start again with tiktok, she’s done it with her Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️
She will reactivate it before the 90 days or whatever it is before her account is permanently deleted. Would put my savings on it

It’s probably a test to see how many Tattle community members add her. So she can then block them, she loves a power trip. She’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual.
My thoughts exactly.
However if anyone gets in be sure to let us know what rubbish she's posting there.

I don’t think they’ll be back until they’re living their separate lives again.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they’ll be back until they’re living their separate lives again.
I think that’ll be a while, especially for Ali, I can’t see her getting any substantial mortgage when she’s delivering packages for Amazon. Unless she’s flying again? Who knows?

Ah my mistake. Blacked out attention seeking no content account. Of course she wouldn’t delete it cause she’s so bloody needy!
think she has kept it active to keep the name & obviously the followers, she will be back in the new year probably. Can’t see her going any longer than that.

Someone posted a picture on here with a car full of Amazon packages and said it was Ali 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe one of the informants that know her or Ali (👋🏽If you’re reading) would care to share more info?
i posted the pic. It was a post on her insta before she deleted it 😊

think she has kept it active to keep the name & obviously the followers, she will be back in the new year probably. Can’t see her going any longer than that.

She will never get her job back with Virgin, thr way she slanders them. She didn’t want her house posted anywhere but was happy to snap parcels in her car 🤦‍♀️

Oh she reads it. She told her whole live once and of course she knew her house for sale was on here

Tbh all the slander aside I don't think she'd pass any of the mental health assessments if I'm honest. She may have done in the past but the way she acts lately and with the constant posts about ex employers she comes across unhinged and unstable and I sure as hell wouldn't want her responsible for my life or others

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211209-010535_Instagram.jpg

Please don't tell me she actually got her job back flying innocent souls around the world, God help them

Edit to add, just noticed her image has a copyright stamp on the bottom, so it's not actually her picture?🤔

Reactions: 3
She has to do so
View attachment 913626
Please don't tell me she actually got her job back flying innocent souls around the world, God help them

Edit to add, just noticed her image has a copyright stamp on the bottom, so it's not actually her picture?🤔
She has to do so many hours in a simulator a month to keep her licence I believe. It’s probably that bad this is just another attention seeking look at me post

Call me cynical, but she is undoubtedly reading this and seeing the thread isn’t as active as it was when they were TikTok celebs. It’s her way of relighting the fire to get us all to talk about her.

It’s a stunt to get attention, because sadly, outside of her social media bubble, I don’t think she has any real friends. I can almost see the grin on her face as she posts the pic, that she’s lifted off the internet, waiting for us to start talking about her.

It worked Ali, but we all know you’re just trying to get attention, we all know you’ll be back imminently, so why fight it? You feed off us and our attention as much we we feed off you.

Reactions: 7
Someone said yesterday that down to earth and real Jess has paid to have her posts pushed to sponsored and that she’s all over other social media platforms like a rash - because of course they don’t have “trolls” on there do they Jess?This pitiful pair need the oxygen of social media to survive.

I wonder what attracted pre-transition Ali to Jess?Pre-transition, she was a single father who had struggled all her life knowing she was a woman. I wonder what attracted Jess to pre-transition Ali? Jess was a twice divorced single mother working in low paid jobs and pre-transition Ali was a presumably confused, but affluent single father with a high-profile career... there’s more to their journey than meets the eye! They’re great players of the social media game - I take my hat off to you ladies!

Last edited:
Someone said yesterday that down to earth and real Jess has paid to have her posts pushed to sponsored and that she’s all over other social media platforms like a rash - because of course they don’t have “trolls” on there do they Jess?This pitiful pair need the oxygen of social media to survive.

I wonder what attracted pre-transition Ali to Jess. Pre-transition, she was a single father who had struggled all her life knowing she was a woman. I wonder what attracted Jess to pre-transition Ali? Jess was a twice divorced single mother working in low paid jobs and pre-transition Ali was a presumably confused, but affluent single father with a high-profile career... there’s more to their journey than meets the eye! They’re great players of the social media game - I take my hat off to you ladies!
👏👏👏 Well said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.