Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali has surgery next week for her new chest so maybe this week she is taking it slow
Is that the new chest paid for by the suckers on TikTok? I can’t imagine how two women pushing 50, one of whom was in a high earning job, and the other who has splashed serious cash on setting up a catering business that went bust and a hair-removal clinic that hasn’t, can feel justified in taking money from what is really begging via technology. The fact that people paid Jess to walk on a treadmill in order to fund something that should have been funded by them (or Ali when planning her transition), is neither here nor there. It was a lot of gullible folk paying a woman they don’t know to do something in order to get surgery for another woman they don’t know. And before anyone says “well that’s how charity works”, really think about it - are Jess and Ali really charity cases?

Anyway, a nation can rest easy knowing Jess will be back on TikTok in the New Year. Once more, people will be “entertained” by a grown woman gallumpung around with the persona of being loveable, daft and down to earth. Once more, the gifts will come in, the bobble hats will be promoted and will she have learnt anything about protecting her privacy, observing the guidelines of her job, not over sharing and allowing people the right to criticise her? Of course not!

Reactions: 10
Is that the new chest paid for by the suckers on TikTok? I can’t imagine how two women pushing 50, one of whom was in a high earning job, and the other who has splashed serious cash on setting up a catering business that went bust and a hair-removal clinic that hasn’t, can feel justified in taking money from what is really begging via technology. The fact that people paid Jess to walk on a treadmill in order to fund something that should have been funded by them (or Ali when planning her transition), is neither here nor there. It was a lot of gullible folk paying a woman they don’t know to do something in order to get surgery for another woman they don’t know. And before anyone says “well that’s how charity works”, really think about it - are Jess and Ali really charity cases?

Anyway, a nation can rest easy knowing Jess will be back on TikTok in the New Year. Once more, people will be “entertained” by a grown woman gallumpung around with the persona of being loveable, daft and down to earth. Once more, the gifts will come in, the bobble hats will be promoted and will she have learnt anything about protecting her privacy, observing the guidelines of her job, not over sharing and allowing people the right to criticise her? Of course not!
I generally have no issue with people fundraising for this kind of thing when the genuinely have no other means to fund it, however knowing how much Ali must have been earning and the fact they bought the current house in 2020, by which point Ali had already came out (I'm sure it was said she started transition in 2019) you'd think she could have afforded a few grand for her own surgery, and if not then maybe she shouldn't have quit at least 2 jobs during her time away from flying and instead worked and saved for a while to have te surgery.
Can't believe how much was raised and how those donaters feel now knowing Ali has took the cash and disappeared. More fool them I suppose.

Reactions: 10
Although they both chose to come off their public platforms for however long they are laughing all the way to the bank! as they have got what the wanted which was publicity, opportunity to advertise their business’s and above all a large sum of money when it was clear to see they have a lifestyle not many people have could afford. They have played a good game and been rewarded well seen as their only purpose at the start was to educate people on their personal journey! 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ Lol

Reactions: 6
I generally have no issue with people fundraising for this kind of thing when the genuinely have no other means to fund it, however knowing how much Ali must have been earning and the fact they bought the current house in 2020, by which point Ali had already came out (I'm sure it was said she started transition in 2019) you'd think she could have afforded a few grand for her own surgery, and if not then maybe she shouldn't have quit at least 2 jobs during her time away from flying and instead worked and saved for a while to have te surgery.
Can't believe how much was raised and how those donaters feel now knowing Ali has took the cash and disappeared. More fool them I suppose.
i don’t understand why they bought that house if Jess was adamant that she was straight & that that side of their relationship was over, by her own admission they were best friends. Probably should have decided there & then that separate houses should have been bought. Pretty sure Jess could have supported her living in a different house. And the money used to put into that house could have went to her surgery funds. I don’t have an issue with people getting help if they genuinely can’t afford it but these pair aren’t poor.

Reactions: 3
i don’t understand why they bought that house if Jess was adamant that she was straight & that that side of their relationship was over, by her own admission they were best friends. Probably should have decided there & then that separate houses should have been bought. Pretty sure Jess could have supported her living in a different house. And the money used to put into that house could have went to her surgery funds. I don’t have an issue with people getting help if they genuinely can’t afford it but these pair aren’t poor.
Personally I think jess was happy to buy the house so she was entitled to more when they eventually split, as well as having a home during covid when no one really knew what was happening

Reactions: 2

My Christmas has been saved by this news. I will sleep much better tonight. 😂

I agree, these two aren’t living on the breadline. Not even close. You didn’t hear them witch about trolls when they were begging for donations on tik tok!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like they sold the house.
Really hope this means both can move on with their own lives!
Maybe Ali can even refund all the money she received from her gofundme 🙃😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s probably a test to see how many Tattle community members add her. So she can then block them, she loves a power trip. She’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual.

Reactions: 7
It’s probably a test to see how many Tattle community members add her. So she can then block them, she loves a power trip. She’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual.
Exactly. I can’t see that new account satisfying her ego in terms of followers and opportunities to talk at people! It’ll be some little plan to ensnare the people she thinks don’t have a right to criticise her and the down to earth and real Jess.

These two won’t be off TT for long. It’s their life. Ali can’t live without the drama. I would love to know the real story around TrollydollyTye being her troll. It was claimed it was because Tye fancied Jimbob and didn’t like it that Ali was sweet on Jim. All very very strange. Jess is already all over Facebook and Instagram and has even paid to push her posts to sponsored so they are seen!

These two won’t be off TT for long. It’s their life. Ali can’t live without the drama. I would love to know the real story around TrollydollyTye being her troll. It was claimed it was because Tye fancied Jimbob and didn’t like it that Ali was sweet on Jim. All very very strange. Jess is already all over Facebook and Instagram and has even paid to push her posts to sponsored so they are seen!
i am interested in the whole Tye drama as well. I liked him & thought him & Ali had a food friendship, was shocked when someone on here said he was suspected of trolling her.

i am interested in the whole Tye drama as well. I liked him & thought him & Ali had a food friendship, was shocked when someone on here said he was suspected of trolling her.
Apparently Ali had proof that it was Tye dropping into the lives and trolling her and that he was was behind the positive Jess fake account that dropped into his own live. Apparently it was George on his phone. This all comes about the week after Ali drove to meet Tyr. All very weird

• Wow
Apparently Ali had proof that it was Tye dropping into the lives and trolling her and that he was was behind the positive Jess fake account that dropped into his own live. Apparently it was George on his phone. This all comes about the week after Ali drove to meet Tyr. All very weird
defo is very weird. Never understood the people who befriend someone to only be a backstabber like that.

Now the house is sold STC, I wonder if once they move Jess might open up more about things? Because she seems incapable of keeping anything to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.