Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's odd though .
As a pilot surely she has plenty photos of her own from inside cockpits and simulators. So why use a random photo like that?! 🤔
its strange. And she had the location as Hong Kong when she originally posted it last night. It was mentioned on here she was apparently going to there for work so i think she done that after seeing that on here but she doesn’t read here 🥴🤣

Reactions: 1
The only thing Ali is achieving with this erratic behaviour, is making herself look like a card-carrying numpty. You’re a few years off 50, you’ve got a lot on your plate right now and the internet should be the least of your worries Ali. Step away.

If you and your soon-to-be ex missus hadn’t “hired” your life out for public consumption and taken the rewards you got in return, no one would feel entitled to criticise on a safe forum such as this. No one has wished you ill or threatened you, you silly lady, real trolls would, and they’re contemptible. If we choose to use our free will to dislike some aspects of how you behave and wish to discuss it, I’m afraid that’s the price you pay for opening up what YOU wanted us to see of your life. If we’re “sad” for commenting on it, what does that make you? You and down to earth Jess were the ones performing like trained seals to get likes and fake compliments and cash from strangers. You and your missus always say “ if you don’t like us, scroll on” - then maybe you should take your own medicine. If you don’t like criticism, don’t look! Game on my dear!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
its strange. And she had the location as Hong Kong when she originally posted it last night. It was mentioned on here she was apparently going to there for work so i think she done that after seeing that on here but she doesn’t read here 🥴🤣
She’s been changing her location on every post she does which is clearly for attention. Quite ashamed to admit that I liked Ali in the beginning but now she’s just become a frustrated, angry little prick

Reactions: 11
She’s been changing her location on every post she does which is clearly for attention. Quite ashamed to admit that I liked Ali in the beginning but now she’s just become a frustrated, angry little prick
I thought she was ok at first as well. Then she constantly replied to trolls & the way she sometimes answered peoples questions was quite rude. She needs to take a step back & sort her tit out.

Reactions: 3
Knew she wouldn’t last without her fans telling her how amazing, funny, down to earth and real she is! She’s an addict and needed her fix.

She’s pulled on that rank dressing-gown and started making faces into her camera phone because she likes having a “laugh” apparently. How does that make you laugh? It would have to be funny for that to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They clearly need to fill their festive cupboards with gifted items, although do they ever tag anything as gifted?
I cried last night due to Ali's bullying of me. I reflected on my sad, pathetic life, the life spent being obsessed by these 2 idiots and decided that I am truly sorry and ashamed of my actions........sorry I didn't start calling them out earlier into their 'journey'.
Oh and is it 2022 already Jess?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s never too early to start grafting for gifts and business. Jess might look like a mug but she knows a good little sideline when she sees one. She wanted to come back to have a “laugh”? Thought it was about educating us all...oh and cashing in too!!

Reactions: 2
I see jess is back.....
Like a bad smell. Tbh she never really went away cause she’s been paying £5 to have her posts promoted on Facebook. I see she was stuffing her face with a burger again. She’s forever restarting slimming world. I’ve seen her follow it for about a week. Jess is addicted to the attention social media gives her. It’s validation

Knew she wouldn’t last without her fans telling her how amazing, funny, down to earth and real she is! She’s an addict and needed her fix.

She’s pulled on that rank dressing-gown and started making faces into her camera phone because she likes having a “laugh” apparently. How does that make you laugh? It would have to be funny for that to happen!
That dressing gown and bobble hat will walk itself to the washer soon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ali kept shouting it on Jess' live! 🤣🤣🤣 Jess couldn't get off quick enough lol x

Also at the end Jess was saying she was working at Christmas and would come home to Maddie and Ian err err Ali! Who the shite is Ian? I know that's not Ali's dead name so has she got a fancy piece?

Frankly I’m much worse than an hole in real life 😂
Well that's not very festive. hole 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.