Jess & Ali #2 A sneaky pair, blame the trolls, yet overshare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess and Ali need the oxygen of social media! If Jess carried on in real life like she does on the internet, she’d be carted off, but on tiktok she has the “adoration” of her fans, telling her she’s funny and she makes their day. Puzzling, but different strokes for different folks and all that!

They both love the manipulation and drama of of social media and yes, as someone else said, they love the rewards. Jess in particular seemed to thrive on the attention, heck she overshared so much I’m surprised her bowel movements weren’t chronicled! They’ve had a lot of gifts, cash and business from their gullible crew so I think not having the attention will be hard for them.I wouldn’t be surprised if this absence is fleeting and they’re preparing a comeback, full of anti-troll claptrap to cover their tracks. Of course I could be wrong..,
don’t give her ideas 😳 i do not want to see her bowel movements 😫

Reactions: 1
Has anyone been able to get on to Ali's new Instagram?

She looks like she's being very slow at accepting people, I asked but still waiting...

I guess I don't blame her for being a bit cautious, but would love to know what she's posting on that.

Has anyone been able to get on to Ali's new Instagram?

She looks like she's being very slow at accepting people, I asked but still waiting...

I guess I don't blame her for being a bit cautious, but would love to know what she's posting on that.
Yes I did but now it doesn’t show up at all so it looks like she deleted it

I'm sure you are right CheChe.

Unless it makes sense with their work applications.

Yes I did but now it doesn’t show up at all so it looks like she deleted it
No it's definitely still up, I can see the account but its showing as private, and awaiting my following request.

I was wondering who your blabbermouth informer was!!
So was I? Very suspect that Mrs Burns now suddenly has all this infomation???

I was wondering who your blabbermouth informer was!!

Last edited:
You do know that her mods and probably her look at this page, so saying you’ve requested her Instagram and she’s not accepted yet is massively silly! Lol. As if she’s only got a few requests she will narrow it down, she might be a drama queen but she ain’t thick 😂😂

No it's definitely still up, I can see the account but its showing as private, and awaiting my following request.

“ having all the information” I mentioned two things 😂 how is that suspect? 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
You do know that her mods and probably her look at this page, so saying you’ve requested her Instagram and she’s not accepted yet is massively silly! Lol. As if she’s only got a few requests she will narrow it down, she might be a drama queen but she ain’t thick 😂😂

“ having all the information” I mentioned two things 😂 how is that suspect? 😂🙄
I would hazard to guess she's probably had a lot of requests from her followers, so she'd probably have a problem narrowing it down to one account, and I can't see her blanket blocking everyone that has requested.... but i'll take my chances. 🤷‍♀️

But where did you find out about her HongKong job? Feels very strange that you know one of her mods and they are sharing info with you, always had it that Emma and Jim where tight with Ali. As someone said on the last thread...... I smell fish!:unsure:

This page is crazy, it’s like if anyone finds out anything before somebody else, the claws come out and it’s you’re ‘shady, suspect’ 😂

Reactions: 9
I would hazard to guess she's probably had a lot of requests from her followers, so she'd probably have a problem narrowing it down to one account, and I can't see her blanket blocking everyone that has requested.... but i'll take my chances. 🤷‍♀️

But where did you find out about her HongKong job? Feels very strange that you know one of her mods and they are sharing info with you, always had it that Emma and Jim where tight with Ali. As someone said on the last thread...... I smell fish!:unsure:
were you not complaining about people suspecting you, now you are suspecting others 🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
were you not complaining about people suspecting you, now you are suspecting others 🙈😆
Exactly the irony i was hoping someone would realise.....
Just shows just how daft it is chasing shadows in this page, I don't think Ali or Jess would bother to post here otherwise i think they would have mentioned it by now....

I think people are overestimating this pair of prime numpties as evil geniuses! They might crave the attention and have time on their hands now that they’re not recording every second of their lives, but I don’t think they have a network of minions at their beck and call!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
….

Interesting- she accepted my request a few days ago but when I looked last night I couldn’t find it- she must have blocked me although I didn’t write anything etc!

DOES it really matter??? If it’s either of them or one or more of their bffs ( mods) or a fan of theirs on here pretending to be someone else, it’s unlikely we will get to know their true identity, unless of course they openly admit to who they really are and want to have an honest input and give us what for, for not supporting their friends as they do then as long as we each have our own true opinion and views on the amazing couple sorry ex couple! who really cares… 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Just to add this is a public platform so anyone can view and join it so to come on and pretend you’re not who you say you are if that’s the case? Then I can’t see what is to be achieved by doing that, it’s not a secret society.. 🤣🤣 not going to find out anything that’s not on show for all to see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
m
DOES it really matter??? If it’s either of them or one or more of their bffs ( mods) or a fan of theirs on here pretending to be someone else, it’s unlikely we will get to know their true identity, unless of course they openly admit to who they really are and want to have an honest input and give us what for, for not supporting their friends as they do then as long as we each have our own true opinion and views on the amazing couple sorry ex couple! who really cares… 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Just to add this is a public platform so anyone can view and join it so to come on and pretend you’re not who you say you are if that’s the case? Then I can’t see what is to be achieved by doing that, it’s not a secret society.. 🤣🤣 not going to find out anything that’s not on show for all to see 🤷🏻‍♀️
My eyes hurt trying to read that 😆

It's surprising just how much we can still talk about someone whos not posted on tiktok for what 3 weeks or is it 4?

Anyway....
My money is on Ali won't be back to her transatlantic alison account, been to long now and think she's probably over it.
Personally I think all the attacks on here calling her mental, which I think were out of order no matter what you think of her, have driven her to close it down and she's only keeping the username's to stop it being abused by someone else in her name.
I've noticed her twitter account is being cleared as wel, so definitely points to someone cleansing and detoxing.
And Jess? I can see her doing the same to be honest, everyday passing makes it easier to walk away from the platform.

Just remember good people of tattle, influencers will try and doxx people by creating accounts, sharing them here and hoping tattlers follow / post stories on IG and hope tattlers view them etc etc.
Stay safe out there peace and love ☮ ☮ 💕 ✌

Reactions: 4
Just remember good people of tattle, influencers will try and doxx people by creating accounts, sharing them here and hoping tattlers follow / post stories on IG and hope tattlers view them etc etc.
Stay safe out there peace and love ☮ ☮ 💕 ✌
also the audience can be limited on an insta story 😏 remember Coleen Rooney ☝🏻 Thats why i wouldn’t bother my backside trying to get into her new account.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.