Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Must be watching her pennies for the house purchase. Fair play to her doing it on her own, hope it goes well for her. Admire the way she has gotten herself out of such a bad situation. Very lucky to have had her family to come home to of course but nonetheless it couldn’t have been easy.
I like Jen she has stayed true to what her page is about food and exercise
She’s done amazing and seems to be a great mam not like her buddy FBG
Can’t understand though why she edits herself in her own pics she looks amazing anyway

Reactions: 15

MarryMe

Really like Jen. You instantly know what her page is about, not like many other huns. She gives good content.

Reactions: 15

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Delighted for her about the book, fair play to her, I’ve done some of her recipes and they are lovely .

Reactions: 14

Rebel in the Kingdom

How she changed her life meal by meal? What about all her surgeries? She’s a catfish & that gym is her personality now. She made a fool of herself on the rower
Not here to defend cuz she edits to fuck but her surgeries weren't fat removal they were skin removal after the weight loss she genuinely succeeded at.
Now she just wants to be a hun she thinks she needs to be the standard. I don't see how she can't just own what she has done with diet and exercise.

BeggieMitchell

Listening to her stories earlier she’s an amazing mum. Always puts Carter first - was going to be late to the Aldi event tonight as it was only his 3rd training session and she wanted to be there - compare that to FBG who went on holidays when sienna first started school and went away again during her first mid term break!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
A women’s aid worker who has drank in the Black Forge. The pub of a rapist. Make it make sense. She’s a fraud like the others, weight loss aside. That much I will give her credit for.

Anyone else find the accent jen puts on fake ? It grates on me to the point I can't listen... like Grace's posh accent... I just find it so fake...

• Heart

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Maybe did dom share anything about her book when it launched I dip in and out
Yeah think she did
Such a false bunch of friends with friends like this who needs enemies 🤣
Greasy is stuck to dim like glue at minute because she knows dim will get plenty of media coverage for the circus of a wedding and she’ll be by her side
Jen seems to be most grounded one of them all even though she totally looks different in her own pictures to others and tries to change her accent she definitely puts her son first unlike her friend Greasy

Reactions: 13

Ellamay87

VIP Member
The tall of going to the gym with a boot on to do some light cardio is ridiculous and screams red flags. You won't a few stone in a couple of weeks Jen. Chill and get better...these are real life obstacles that will happen. I actually believe any gym would let you inside the door with a boot on for insurance purposes alone if for no other reason.

Angiedunnit

It’s the pursing of the lips that make me want to throw my phone off the wall! 😂😂😂
Why change your accent though? I was on a training thing today and the guy doing it said from about age 7, we keep the same accent. Obv so many people fake theirs. I’ve a strong regional accent from my proud working class roots and I work for a rather la-de-da company full of toffs. Do I change my accent to fit in? Not a feckin chance! 😂😂😂
Sorry but that's bollocks. Some people naturally pick up accents more easily than others, it doesn't mean they're faking 🙄 I moved to Ireland from the UK at 14 and had an Irish accent within a few years, not through any fault of my own! When I'm back in UK I start to sound British again, in general people can't really help their accents.

• Haha