Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
The tall of going to the gym with a boot on to do some light cardio is ridiculous and screams red flags. You won't a few stone in a couple of weeks Jen. Chill and get better...these are real life obstacles that will happen. I actually believe any gym would let you inside the door with a boot on for insurance purposes alone if for no other reason.
I now firmly believe she has some sort of illness related to working out. Anyone that does the classes she does & then adds another HOUR on either a bike or rower (fucking hr on a rower!) is someone absolutely obsessed with losing weight.

Reactions: 11
Ive seen enough of that gym to know I would never ever go there.
Pushing yourself is great but your technique should always come first, even if it means slower movement or reps.

Thump

VIP Member
Literally tagging everywhere lately on the beg.

Boojum

Dunnes

Coffee shops...

Does my head in... its 100% begging.
Must be watching her pennies for the house purchase. Fair play to her doing it on her own, hope it goes well for her. Admire the way she has gotten herself out of such a bad situation. Very lucky to have had her family to come home to of course but nonetheless it couldn’t have been easy.

I've never had any desire to go to Turkey and probably never will but even I've heard of Antalya. Her and the rest of her tallah influencer mates just seem so uneducated and not to mention pure greedy. Why the fuck would Turkey tourism want someone like Jen advertising for them?! If anything it's probably for the cheap surgeons which even Jen hasn't used.....yet anyway.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I do really like Jen but she's 100% on the beg for a new fitbit. Tbh though I'd rather see her get 1 than Grace any day.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
More surgeries and only half of them declared as a collab. I really don’t think her or anyone else should be allowed promote surgery like this. How many has she had now?
She's getting them discounted, not free though- does that not change guidelines?

I don't see her journey as promoting the surgery- more 'here's what to expect' kind of thing.

Lorz19

Chatty Member
I like her too. A lot of ads but she’s providing for her child and she’s said she wants to buy a house for them and least the ads she does suit her page

Reactions: 10

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She’s on Ireland AM talking about domestic abuse & your first thought was her dress? 🤦‍♀️
I actually missed her interview so I've no idea what imput she had and seriously you would want to have no heart not to have sympathy with anyone in that situation
I caught the end when no one was talking and it just said it on the bottom of the screen
It's simply my observation that her dress was back to front on TV

moomollah

I do like her, and I think she is very honest about her journey etc. just one thing! She is always trying to hide her dublin accent and her accent/voice as a result is very forced and unnatural. I know she is making an effort to pronounce each word properly but it just grates on me.

Lovelula

VIP Member
It's the same publisher who worked with Trisha Lewis....at least you could look at a before and after of Jen and actually have results to be proud of...some of her recipes look tasty..rather a book deal for her than grease or dead behind the eyes dom...

• Haha

bluebambino

Chatty Member
you’d wonder how she was picked for this trip? Of the other girls on the trip with her , one has 280k followers on TikTok, another has 160k. Not sure about the other but she has a fundraiser up and has raised 500 versus Jens 25 quid🤣

• Haha

jesseholdon

I honestly really like Jen she looks like good craic on a night out and I think she comes across very down to earth, would love to know the story between her and her PT 😂

This!! We have (non-obligatory) PB sessions every few months but form takes precedent over everything else- my coach doesn't have time for ego lifters.
Same Im in a gym where we do a test week every 2 months thats optional and no pressure to do it if you dont want to and form always takes precedent over the weight etc. If you do a heavy weight with incorrect form its not taking into account as a PB which is the right way to be trained! A serious injury is not worth it for the sake of an ego lift and that shit is not tolerated in our gym unlike Jens gym. I was considering joining B2B at one point but glad I chose the one I did seems to be a right insta hum ego vibe from there. Her rowing technique was shocking what was she at she looked ridic! You would think she would have all the forms down to perfection seen as she spends so much time with Moe 😄

• Heart

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
She's on ireland am now talking about domestic abuse
Her dress is on back to front I have the same dress and the line down the middle goes at the back how would you not know ur dress is the wrong way doing live TV
She’s on Ireland AM talking about domestic abuse & your first thought was her dress? 🤦‍♀️

Kilingtime

VIP Member
It’s all about her influencing others to get the same surgeries.
See I don't see it like that? I'm interested in the whole thing but I'd never get it done, don't personally need it but I find it fascinating to follow.

I'm not sure on the rules over # the stories etc though.