Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dilslife

Actually felt sorry for her there when she said Carter scored his first hatrick and she missed it..she looked like she was welling up.. the difference in her and that BFG is clear to be seen parenting wise.. worlds apart!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I rewatched it several times in disbelief?? My coach would never let me near a rower again if i was at that craic- never mind posting it all over social media
and she defending it because it was a training day and technique went out the window.
So there you have it, all about meters and not doing it right, no reputable gym would allow that. distance is pointless if you're technique is shite. That gym are all about going beast mode, technique be dammed.

• Heart

DublinHun

VIP Member
Come on! Out of a domestic violence situation, moves back to Ireland, loses 12 stone & gets fitter for her son, happens to want to feel confident by getting rid of excess skin (a collab with Avoca) works for Women’s Aid & you want her to re evaluate her priorities as a stranger on the internet!!! I’m sure she’s saving, but she’s a more lucrative ‘influencer’ with her story & now book! And good luck to her 👍
agree well done her enough of downing women 👏

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m confused. Since when did McGregor get convicted of rape? And where was there a domestic violence issue with him? I do believe he is a thug yes, a cheater, yes. but a rapist? A wife beater, no. I think the amber turd case will remind us not to believe all rumours.
I’m pretty sure there is a thread about this…. And he has been accused of rape multiple times…

mirm

i really like her as well i think she is so genuine and i really really admire her weightloss

I really like her.
Particularly when she was asked if she'd release a book and her answer was along thelines of im just someone who lost weight, ill leave that to professionals.

Shows the likes of Trishas Transformation have run away with themselves and have notions about their importance
I'm not being a bitch,genuinely,but I don't get the whole trishas transformation thing..if anyone should be inspiring anyone to lose weight,me included,it should be jen...

Yep111

She had WLS?!?? The way she goes on you’d swear she lost the weight through hard work!! Unbelievable
She had surgery to remove lots of loose skin as a result of her losing a ton of weight. I dislike most influencers but she deserves credit for the hard work in losing the weight!!

Whistleup

Chatty Member
It's beyond reckless. They look like a bunch of twats at that gym....lads working out with no tops on etc. Very Tallaghtfornia vibes.
Jesus, the amount of back slapping and cheer leading they're carrying on with! You'd think they were taking part in the bleedin Olympics! And the amount of them all packed into a pretty small space.

• Haha

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
It's beyond reckless. They look like a bunch of twats at that gym....lads working out with no tops on etc. Very Tallaghtfornia vibes.
Sure at FBG hasn’t lost any weight in probably 2 years going if they were any use they’d pull her aside and advise her but I hen again maybe they have and she’s as usual not listening she’s such bad advertisement for them

Mammy2021

VIP Member
It's not even that .. she's trying to speak posh. So it makes her mouth look unnatural... she's holding her mouth tight trying to change her accent...
I can't watch her because of that shite
It’s the pursing of the lips that make me want to throw my phone off the wall! 😂😂😂
Why change your accent though? I was on a training thing today and the guy doing it said from about age 7, we keep the same accent. Obv so many people fake theirs. I’ve a strong regional accent from my proud working class roots and I work for a rather la-de-da company full of toffs. Do I change my accent to fit in? Not a feckin chance! 😂😂😂

• Heart

Siobs

VIP Member
She seems to have gone very grabby the last while. Before she used to just promote products that she used but now it’s everything with a few undisclosed ads thrown in

I'm not trying to slag the rest of her body if you know what I mean, and I hope it's not coming across that way. It's just like my brain can't compute that her stomach is so taut when the rest of her isn't in comparison to it? Does that make sense?

Like it just doesn't seem fitting with the rest of her physique. I'm not judging or saying anything wrong with rest of her physique it's just not all 'matching' if you know what I mean?

What I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with natural body shapes but I know Jen having almost had to have surgery for the excess skin after losing all the weight she did, it just seems that the surgeon pulled it too taut or something and there's no softness to it like the rest of her body. I'm not saying this as an intended criticism just an observation and personal opinion.

Reactions: 11

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Just seen two kids in Wexford and said ‘there’s carter and Frankie’ to myself. That’s actually terrifying they are so recognizable

• Wow
  • Sad

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So much for being an advocate for women who have been through violence. I wouldn’t set foot across the door of that rapists bar if I was promised gold. Jen is just another sell out

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Looks like Carter is having an absolute blast, everything on the holier is for him. You can see he’s having a super time.