Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she looks great at all lately. She seems to have ‘lost her sparkle’ almost like there’s something bad lurking in the background.

Reactions: 8
She seems to have gone very grabby the last while. Before she used to just promote products that she used but now it’s everything with a few undisclosed ads thrown in

Reactions: 12
That hello fresh ad was piss poor with the plates of pizza next story

Reactions: 10
you’d wonder how she was picked for this trip? Of the other girls on the trip with her , one has 280k followers on TikTok, another has 160k. Not sure about the other but she has a fundraiser up and has raised 500 versus Jens 25 quid🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you’d wonder how she was picked for this trip? Of the other girls on the trip with her , one has 280k followers on TikTok, another has 160k. Not sure about the other but she has a fundraiser up and has raised 500 versus Jens 25 quid🤣
The link is now gone from her bio for the fundraiser.. Reading here jen 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think Jen is the worst of the huns by a mile but the trip to Turkey is giving My News in 2nd Class vibes.
"I went on the plane.
I had dinner
We stayed in a big hotel
It was hot
It was fun"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bizarre.....Turkey is a bit of a kip tbh in my experience. Maybe she plans on being a BA for Turkey cosmetic surgery trips.

Reactions: 2
I do like Jen, definitely not the worst, but I just don't understand why she is there! What is she promoting?
Would she really get surgery there and her working with Avoca?

Reactions: 2
The resort she's in is €€€€ or so it was when I clicked on random January dates. Jen's deffo not the worst at all. Not controversial and tough job raising her kid by herself but I think she's alright and looks like decent craic on a night out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I made her chicken pesto dish she posted for dinner today It was lovely. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Delighted for her about the book, fair play to her, I’ve done some of her recipes and they are lovely .

Reactions: 14
It won't be for me, but I really hope she does well. Trisha Lewis needs to take a long hard look at herself, this is how its done

Reactions: 15
Most of her recipes are just repackaged rip offs from online but there’s a market for it!

Reactions: 5
I hope she had a ghost writer because her grammar is appalling
It would have been proof read as standard before going to print.
Most of her recipes are just repackaged rip offs from online but there’s a market for it!
I agree, but she simplifies them and often substitutes ingredients for 'healthier' options? And I wouldn't be one for searching for a recipe to try- but if I saw someone doing it on their stories and it looked good, and it uses regular cupboard ingredients, then I'm definitely more likely to try it?
Just to clarify- I wont be buying the book though!

Reactions: 6