Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find the accent jen puts on fake ? It grates on me to the point I can't listen... like Grace's posh accent... I just find it so fake...
The fake accent is really bad and because she is trying do hard it sounds like she struggles saying some words

Reactions: 11
It's not even that .. she's trying to speak posh. So it makes her mouth look unnatural... she's holding her mouth tight trying to change her accent...
I can't watch her because of that shite
It’s the pursing of the lips that make me want to throw my phone off the wall! 😂😂😂
Why change your accent though? I was on a training thing today and the guy doing it said from about age 7, we keep the same accent. Obv so many people fake theirs. I’ve a strong regional accent from my proud working class roots and I work for a rather la-de-da company full of toffs. Do I change my accent to fit in? Not a feckin chance! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s the pursing of the lips that make me want to throw my phone off the wall! 😂😂😂
Why change your accent though? I was on a training thing today and the guy doing it said from about age 7, we keep the same accent. Obv so many people fake theirs. I’ve a strong regional accent from my proud working class roots and I work for a rather la-de-da company full of toffs. Do I change my accent to fit in? Not a feckin chance! 😂😂😂
Sorry but that's bollocks. Some people naturally pick up accents more easily than others, it doesn't mean they're faking 🙄 I moved to Ireland from the UK at 14 and had an Irish accent within a few years, not through any fault of my own! When I'm back in UK I start to sound British again, in general people can't really help their accents.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The constant hair flicking I her stories bugs me so much. And why doesn't she tie her hair up doing the ski machines!!

Reactions: 2
Why not donate the projector or have some kind of giveaway? Doubt they need two

Reactions: 1
Jen and Moe? Surely together?
If she is she should be ashamed of herself given that she has links to a women’s shelter now. He was in the comments of BU back in the day abusing & threatening women defending Grace I think it was. He’s a right scumbag

Reactions: 8
I think what Jen has achieved is amazing she looks fantastic but she totally photoshops her pictures and she doesn’t need to
Pictures from her own stories and pictures from someone else
---
If she is she should be ashamed of herself given that she has links to a women’s shelter now. He was in the comments of BU back in the day abusing & threatening women defending Grace I think it was. He’s a right scumbag
He comes across that way anyway she seems nice from what she shows all though doesn’t look like same person

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think what Jen has achieved is amazing she looks fantastic but she totally photoshops her pictures and she doesn’t need to
Pictures from her own stories and pictures from someone else
---

He comes across that way anyway she seems nice from what she shows all though doesn’t look like same person
Is the pic on the left recent ?

Reactions: 1
Absolutely I couldn’t believe it especially when she’s all about weight loss and food
So different from her own pictures to others
There’s no need for it but she’s always doing it. Her accent is put on as well, she’s as fake as they come

• Heart
Reactions: 6