Jens Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't be buying this as it's all online but good luck to her. They could have done a nicer cover pic for her.....

Reactions: 4
It would have been proof read as standard before going to print.

I agree, but she simplifies them and often substitutes ingredients for 'healthier' options? And I wouldn't be one for searching for a recipe to try- but if I saw someone doing it on their stories and it looked good, and it uses regular cupboard ingredients, then I'm definitely more likely to try it?
Just to clarify- I wont be buying the book though!
True I feel like a lot of these recipes online etc are just stock - haven’t seen her use it tbf

Reactions: 3
Fair play to Jen, I hope she had lots of success!

But who buys these books?
All her insta hun mates with their gifted one4all vouchers probably. Cos who in their right mind would buy a book with recipes so easily found online. What is wrong with people that work in marketing that actually give the go ahead for this kinds crap, like these people are paid money to green light this kind of shite!

Reactions: 6
I like Jen and well done to her! Her weight loss was phenomenal and she looks fabulous. What I love about her is that she has stated numerous times she didn’t lose the weight for vanity reasons but to be healthier for her son.

Reactions: 9
I like Jen and well done to her! Her weight loss was phenomenal and she looks fabulous. What I love about her is that she has stated numerous times she didn’t lose the weight for vanity reasons but to be healthier for her son.
But will you buy her book? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's the same publisher who worked with Trisha Lewis....at least you could look at a before and after of Jen and actually have results to be proud of...some of her recipes look tasty..rather a book deal for her than grease or dead behind the eyes dom...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fair play to her for doing something with herself. I just wonder will there be any new recipes in it or will it just be the ones she's posted already packaged up in a hardback with her back story? I like her recipes, they are doable and she puts up approx calories and protein with the info which I find helpful. I've heard her story on a number or podcasts and have followed some of her recipes - so I'm not sure would there be anything new in her book.

Reactions: 7