Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
And the expense when she pretends every single thing she does is for the child. Like it's fine to do things for yourself but don't pretend you're Mother Theresa.
A happy parent is important for any child especially when she is parenting alone. It’s important she looks after herself too given she is the only parent Carter has in his life. Definitely don’t begrudge her it.

Reactions: 18

creeper101_93

Surely saving for a home for yourself and child would be more important to most people than skin removal? I never understood that. I don't follow her any more as the ads are constant and the put on accent irritate me no end.
I think with the amount of skin Jen had I understand why she went this way about it. It would have impeded her comfort in her day to day life. Plus once you get a house the bills never stop so easier to do it pre mortgage!

SozBbz

VIP Member
It goes hand in hand with it. It takes fat as well as excess skin. Even with the results of that she still edits all her pictures which isn’t a true reflection of what she looks like.
No one is disputing the editing, it’s dire and she’s a catfish, but having a go at her for surgery to remove loose skin is just ridiculous.
There is no alternative, it’s not like if she worked out harder of dieted more that the skin would ultimately fix itself. Her two choices were to either live with it or get it removed. It’s not like she hasn’t admitted to the surgeries either, she’s been clear about what she’s had done to date and what she wants to get done in future.
Of course, she probably weighed a bit let once she was no longer had a flap of loose skin just hanging there, but it’s a fix for after weight loss, not a weigh loss surgery. Again, I think you’re reaching.

• Heart
Well I think anyone should wear a bikini if they want to no matter the size and once your actual bits aren't out on show! But honestly don't make a big deal out of wearing a bikini and airbrush how you really look in it.

Reactions: 17

Bonne Femme

I’m still undecided about her. Don’t know if she’s playing a good game and is better at hiding it than FBG or what. She seems to do an awful lot of ads. Does she contact the companies or do they just happen to see her. Like with the Avoca clinic did she go there for consultation then say she’s a blogger and get discount?
I really don’t get why people get their knickers in a twist about influencers doing a lot of ads.She is a single mother providing for her child. The money is pretty Damn good, I don’t think any one of us would turn it down. If I find it too much or too annoying I just don’t watch them.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
It's beyond reckless. They look like a bunch of twats at that gym....lads working out with no tops on etc. Very Tallaghtfornia vibes.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Doesn’t seem like a great advertisement for her doctor / clinic when she’s having to have some of her surgery re-done!!! Wouldn’t fill me with confidence if I was going to him for a similar surgery!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She explained (at the time, and when discussing this surgery) it was because it couldn't all be removed the first time as it would have been too traumatic for her body, and wouldn't have given the 'best' results- it was always part of the plan for her treatment.

Reactions: 16

SozBbz

VIP Member
Surely you’d get better results with the proper technique… like is that not the point of good technique? To optimise the results 😅
To optimise results but also to, you know, not cause injuries ;)

Being laid up with a muscle strain (or worse, much worse) is not really going to bring results.

The whole 'oh its training day, so who cares about form' is such BS. Does your spine know that it's training day, and therefore just miraculously become immune from injury?

I've trained at a number of gyms over the years and I've never seen carry on like it. I've seen fun days and PB attempts, but if anyone was going big it would be carefully monitored with the safety for the person to back out if they weren't feeling it for whatever reason. Theres no room for the atmosphere of peer pressure, effectively encouraging people to do dumb shit, and for what, a pat on the back the thrill of being in Beast Mode? Spare me.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Whatever is going on with her and moe I think you'd go to your 'besties' hen over a bday which is once I mean twice in a lifetime for Dom.

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She had WLS?!?? The way she goes on you’d swear she lost the weight through hard work!! Unbelievable
She didn’t have WLS 🙄 she had surgery to remove excess skin as a result of her weight loss. And she’s having more done on her thighs I believe.

She went through a lot in her previous relationship and I actually think she’s got a close relationship with her family, and will likely get her own place once she’s through all her surgeries which she’d never afford if she was paying for her own place. Her son certainly doesn’t seem to suffer from their living arrangements.
She seems to have become a lot more ‘ad-dy’ lately though which is a huge turn off, but at least she seems to be working with brands that match with the lifestyle she portrays.

brandambassador

VIP Member
A friend of mine who has a 10k plus following in dublin for a house renovation account refused the invite to the event yesterday (she was asked by dfi sofas and offered a code for her followers) and told the company exactly why. They never replied but I spoke to her last night she felt relief she didn’t go because she said a free bed or a code or whatever they might give her would ruin her ability to work with legitimate home brands or raise funds for a charity if she ever wanted.

• Heart
I do quite like Jen.

But I'm not sure I believe her comment yesterday about the latest Penneys reel not being an ad. She said she paid for the clothes herself. But is it not a huge coincidence that 2 of her friends who are influencers also put up a try on reel of clothes from Penneys around the same time....?

I'm presuming they were given gift vouchers to use - which is gifted - which is an ad.....

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I really like her page, her ads are all geared around what’s she’s interested in, she has great food ideas and you can see she adores Carter.

Heffalump

VIP Member
Was Jen at the aldi event... Easy know that Trisha Lewis wouldn't want a photo with her... An actual success.
Yeah i like Jen. Plenty ads, but she at least gives all the detail and puts good effort in.

Reactions: 15

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I've said it here before but I seen Jen at a hotel local to me last year and I had to look twice, she looks nothing (shapewise and face shape/chin wise) like her Instagram photos she puts up in real life 🤷‍♀️ Yes she's done amazing losing the weight she has and no one can take that away from her but jesus own your shape when you have done so well, she filters herself and definitely knows her angles on the phone!!!

• Heart

irishjen

VIP Member
It won't be for me, but I really hope she does well. Trisha Lewis needs to take a long hard look at herself, this is how its done