Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh, but she has dreamed of her princess wedding for years. This was her day to be the princess. I just hope she has found her prince charming but I very much doubt it.
Word on the street hes not well liked in leitrim and hes rumoured to stray

Reactions: 1
Major red flags is a bit much, my other half despises when people share his picture on social media. I have enough respect for him to not share him on social media. As is his right. His sister shares him on her social media and it annoys him so much. It's simply a matter of respecting someone's privacy.
Would u give over. Don’t need to hear about u or ur family

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The whole wedding is pure tack for me! What's with all the pink? Screams big fat gypsy wedding tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
VIP magazine, the home of the Irish celebrity 🤮 I hate that noun, very important people my hole

It all looks very nice and also looks like most irish weddings - exception of music and all the flowers. I guess if you sold your wedding photos you'd have to put on a show. I hope it was worth it for her.
---
And I just the ode to jenny nothing to see here post. Its completely over the top and oh so public. I'd imagine jen got some advice about kissing and making up. It's so excessive..

Last edited:
It was too ostentatious that it went tacky in my opinion. Over the top flowers. Pink everywhere. The ma in pure white. All the little ‘bits’.
How do you guys know the sis got engaged ?

Thought the Video showed how happy she was, I thought wedding looked fab day everyone enjoying it, I love all the flowers,just maybe not the green in the Bouquets there a buit out of shape and too big for the girls , jen a petite girl and the Bouquet takes over....
I think other dresses would have make her look sophicated that dress looks heavy and dated or too much lace, does not look like she can remove the cape part for dancing even....i thought she'd go ball gown Like kate muddleton....
Thought the bridesmaid and both mothers and girls all looked great loved the outfits.....she putalit if work into the wedding....she seemed to be in the downstairs of hotel breakfast table and getting ready they must have booked out the hotel...its the cost and extravagance I can't get over but maybe VIP mag pay well.....cause that wedding cost alot abd she has 3 young children, personally I wouldn't be bothered, but she loves all the attention so why not I suppose. Hubby put on good Show for the photos, he seems mad about her.

Reactions: 4
Thought the Video showed how happy she was, I thought wedding looked fab day everyone enjoying it, I love all the flowers,just maybe not the green in the Bouquets there a buit out of shape and too big for the girls , jen a petite girl and the Bouquet takes over....
I think other dresses would have make her look sophicated that dress looks heavy and dated or too much lace, does not look like she can remove the cape part for dancing even....i thought she'd go ball gown Like kate muddleton....
Thought the bridesmaid and both mothers and girls all looked great loved the outfits.....she putalit if work into the wedding....she seemed to be in the downstairs of hotel breakfast table and getting ready they must have booked out the hotel...its the cost and extravagance I can't get over but maybe VIP mag pay well.....cause that wedding cost alot abd she has 3 young children, personally I wouldn't be bothered, but she loves all the attention so why not I suppose. Hubby put on good Show for the photos, he seems mad about her.
I think this is the most fair analysis have seen. The dress seemed like it was a size too big. I thought I had seen Mary wear much nicer things in the past even her Day 2 look was a miss for me. Colm's mother looked absolutely fabulous.

Not sure he comes across as “mad about her now” but he did put on a good show for sure. I just think the whole thing was drowned in pink as a previous poster said. Even the grooms mother was co-ordinated. I never told my MIL what to wear the day of the wedding because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. I heard Cher’s mother told her that “if it wouldn’t matter in 5 years then it doesn’t matter now”, I think that’s genius advice. Basically don’t sweat the small stuff. I think Jen panicked a bit under the pressure and maybe should have stuck with tasteful elegance rather than extravagance. I’m sure she had a good day though

It was too ostentatious that it went tacky in my opinion. Over the top flowers. Pink everywhere. The ma in pure white. All the little ‘bits’.
How do you guys know the sis got engaged ?
Sandra shared it on her Instagram and it's obviously known locally.
---
Not sure he comes across as “mad about her now” but he did put on a good show for sure. I just think the whole thing was drowned in pink as a previous poster said. Even the grooms mother was co-ordinated. I never told my MIL what to wear the day of the wedding because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. I heard Cher’s mother told her that “if it wouldn’t matter in 5 years then it doesn’t matter now”, I think that’s genius advice. Basically don’t sweat the small stuff. I think Jen panicked a bit under the pressure and maybe should have stuck with tasteful elegance rather than extravagance. I’m sure she had a good day though
I do think he is mad about her as anyone is in their mid 30s, but he just doesn't have a face that expresses that. I would be fairly certain Colms mother would have wanted Jen's opinion on her outfit not having an daughters of her own and they are very close. In any case Colm's mother looked fantastic. I do like the co ordinated MIL look as it shows the bride tried to include them in the bridal party.

Last edited:
Sandra shared it on her Instagram and it's obviously known locally.
---

I do think he is mad about her as anyone is in their mid 30s, but he just doesn't have a face that expresses that. I would be fairly certain Colms mother would have wanted Jen's opinion on her outfit not having an daughters of her own and they are very close. In any case Colm's mother looked fantastic. I do like the co ordinated MIL look as it shows the bride tried to include them in the bridal party.
I never said I didn’t like the outfit and individually everything is pretty but combined it’s too much matchy matchy. That’s just my personal preference. When it’s so matching and co ordinated it just comes across to me as tacky.

I never said I didn’t like the outfit and individually everything is pretty but combined it’s too much matchy matchy. That’s just my personal preference. When it’s so matching and co ordinated it just comes across to me as tacky.
I think the coordination is very elegant. Tacky to me would be a bridal party that looks like a bag of skittles.

Most weddings have a theme or colour scheme and when the pics are going in VIP I suppose you can't disappoint. Have to say I was a bit suprised that the pictures are going in VIP. I wouldn't have thought Jen was that well known anymore.

It was a very over the top wedding for Leitrim but it wasn't tacky.

• Haha
I think the coordination is very elegant. Tacky to me would be a bridal party that looks like a bag of skittles.

Most weddings have a theme or colour scheme and when the pics are going in VIP I suppose you can't disappoint. Have to say I was a bit suprised that the pictures are going in VIP. I wouldn't have thought Jen was that well known anymore.

It was a very over the top wedding for Leitrim but it wasn't tacky.
I had a theme for mine but what I didn’t do is overload on the main colour. I told my in laws what the bridesmaids would wear and then let them decide for themselves. It all complimented but didn’t match and looks a lot more organic. It’s just a preference. Yes skittles bridal parties are awful too in my opinion. I was much more interested in people feeling comfortable and enjoying the day that what the photos looked like but that’s the pressure Jen is under cos her wedding is in VIP magazine for the thousands of people in Ireland who read it. That’s a pressure I can’t even begin to imagine. Thankfully I got married pre social media so only people seeing my wedding photos are people who were there or anyone who wanted a look at my album years after for the crack!

We appear to have some Jennifer fans' in our midst! Well I suppose to summarise, and I was late to the party, Jennifer is fundamentally a fraudster. She did indeed committ fraud by purportedly selling high quality goods which she had in fact purchased on Ali Express. I was one of the people duped, or rather my mother was lpurchasing a gift for me from her shop. It cost €8.99 on Ali Express and my mother paid €80. I wish the lady no harm but I very much see her. She is disingenuous in the extreme. Jennifer has no regard for what she promotes at all. She's promoting ill researched "vitamins" and then is promoting sweets.. Let us not forget she funded her wedding on the back of indiscriminate selling, so much so she was running automated ads on her wedding day. She also thinks nothing of exploiting her children to sell, it is shocking how little she regards their privacy and no doubt they'll also be splashed all over VIP.

And yes, her wedding looked nice and enjoyable. No more than most weddings. Most weddings aren't sold to the highest bidder with collabs and ads.

Each to their own I suppose, I'd prefer to sleep at night safe in the knowledge that I have never knowingly ripped someone off or used my children's privacy for my own gains..

Reactions: 11
We appear to have some Jennifer fans' in our midst! Well I suppose to summarise, and I was late to the party, Jennifer is fundamentally a fraudster. She did indeed committ fraud by purportedly selling high quality goods which she had in fact purchased on Ali Express. I was one of the people duped, or rather my mother was lpurchasing a gift for me from her shop. It cost €8.99 on Ali Express and my mother paid €80. I wish the lady no harm but I very much see her. She is disingenuous in the extreme. Jennifer has no regard for what she promotes at all. She's promoting ill researched "vitamins" and then is promoting sweets.. Let us not forget she funded her wedding on the back of indiscriminate selling, so much so she was running automated ads on her wedding day. She also thinks nothing of exploiting her children to sell, it is shocking how little she regards their privacy and no doubt they'll also be splashed all over VIP.

And yes, her wedding looked nice and enjoyable. No more than most weddings. Most weddings aren't sold to the highest bidder with collabs and ads.

Each to their own I suppose, I'd prefer to sleep at night safe in the knowledge that I have never knowingly ripped someone off or used my children's privacy for my own gains..
You should probably look up the definition of fraud. Especially if you are going to be accuse someone of being a fraudster. Did she charge an insane markup (it's actually pretty standard for the industry), yes she absolutely did, was it scandalous, perhaps. But you need to remember that's business especially the small Irish boutique business. Most are sourcing from Ali Express, Temu and Shein. (Like surely no one was foolish enough to think they were her own designs or made by her). They get away with it because people don't do their research into the true value of an item. It's a huge part of why I don't shop at many small boutiques anymore. The markup on the clothes in the boutique wasn't as high, mostly I think because they were "designer" (they were branded not designer, mostly Spanish and Italian if memory serves me right) but because there was an actual brand behind it you could reference the selling price from other sellers, therefore there was a benchmark price.

The shop was an overall sham. She protrayed it to be a massive sprawling luxury boutique, but like most insta huns it was all good angles, I have been in bigger downstairs loos! It was massively overhyped. I know alot of people tried to talk her out of it and told her to stick with the hats and not get to big for her boots, obviously in hindsight they were right. Her brand was destroyed because of that shop.

Look nobody likes to get taken for a fool and I'm sorry you (or your mum) was but buyer beware especially when buying anything from an influencer or on their recommendation, it's very important to do your own unbiased research.

I would advise you also to do some research on markups especially in the fashion arena. Have you never wondered why somewhere has a 70% off sale, they still make money at 70% off due to large mark ups to begin with.
---
Major photoshop fail on her nose here....

She photoshops the life out of herself, that's why people think her wedding dress makes her look a little bigger.

To clarify Jen is tiny, she just photoshops herself to look tinier.

You should probably look up the definition of fraud. Especially if you are going to be accuse someone of being a fraudster. Did she charge an insane markup (it's actually pretty standard for the industry), yes she absolutely did, was it scandalous, perhaps. But you need to remember that's business especially the small Irish boutique business. Most are sourcing from Ali Express, Temu and Shein. (Like surely no one was foolish enough to think they were her own designs or made by her). They get away with it because people don't do their research into the true value of an item. It's a huge part of why I don't shop at many small boutiques anymore. The markup on the clothes in the boutique wasn't as high, mostly I think because they were "designer" (they were branded not designer, mostly Spanish and Italian if memory serves me right) but because there was an actual brand behind it you could reference the selling price from other sellers, therefore there was a benchmark price.

The shop was an overall sham. She protrayed it to be a massive sprawling luxury boutique, but like most insta huns it was all good angles, I have been in bigger downstairs loos! It was massively overhyped. I know alot of people tried to talk her out of it and told her to stick with the hats and not get to big for her boots, obviously in hindsight they were right. Her brand was destroyed because of that shop.

Look nobody likes to get taken for a fool and I'm sorry you (or your mum) was but buyer beware especially when buying anything from an influencer or on their recommendation, it's very important to do your own unbiased research.

I would advise you also to do some research on markups especially in the fashion arena. Have you never wondered why somewhere has a 70% off sale, they still make money at 70% off due to large mark ups to begin with.
---

She photoshops the life out of herself, that's why people think her wedding dress makes her look a little bigger.

To clarify Jen is tiny, she just photoshops herself to look tinier.

Thank you for your unsolicited advice, condescending though it was. I am indeed familiar with the concept of fraud, I have no need to research it. I stand over what I said. Fraud it was.

I am never going to justify people deceiving others for financial gain, regardless of how "foolish" consumers may be. It may be common but it doesn't make it right. Jennifer was not an influencer at the time, I was aware of her through her Millinery business.

We can agree to disagree. She has zero integrity and would sell her soul.

Reactions: 8

Fair points made, I agree she is a bit of a fraudster....
I did notice and laughed at the no close up of the make up table with the products used on the day cause I doubt very much she used BPerfect or sarah Keary which she flogs regularly and over Promotes sarah keary make up,is could be a BA for them, im sure she was using Ct,Laura Mercier, G Armani brand...was even more surprised she used Mrs Makeup-Michele and since she is tied in with BPerfect her make up is gone very tacky and Orange and she over does make up....
Jennifer was cute enough she didnt show the display of products cause no way was she using sarah keary or bperfect on her big day......

Fair points made, I agree she is a bit of a fraudster....
I did notice and laughed at the no close up of the make up table with the products used on the day cause I doubt very much she used BPerfect or sarah Keary which she flogs regularly and over Promotes sarah keary make up,is could be a BA for them, im sure she was using Ct,Laura Mercier, G Armani brand...was even more surprised she used Mrs Makeup-Michele and since she is tied in with BPerfect her make up is gone very tacky and Orange and she over does make up....
Jennifer was cute enough she didnt show the display of products cause no way was she using sarah keary or bperfect on her big day......
I was very suprised she used MRS for makeup seemed like a very odd match, she uses mostly the BPerfect tat which I didn't think would be good enough for Jen. Agreed MRS makeup looks are very outdated.