Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure some of her friends are due to getting married, or got married in lough rynn very recent, her close friends don't seems to be insta huns, im not talking about Mandys Crew as there work people, im talking about friends like the bridesmaids, I don't know either im not in the area, just I don't recognise anyone from the girl photos, the go to wedding venue is prob lough rynn, don't think any of their weddings would hold a candle to Jens wedding...I mean the extravagance of it.....and the spend of it im sure the food on day and all was excellent....&the fireworks...all spendy.....
Hence the non stop ads and Aff links before and since. Needs paid for

Reactions: 1
Im sure some of her friends are due to getting married, or got married in lough rynn very recent, her close friends don't seems to be insta huns, im not talking about Mandys Crew as there work people, im talking about friends like the bridesmaids, I don't know either im not in the area, just I don't recognise anyone from the girl photos, the go to wedding venue is prob lough rynn, don't think any of their weddings would hold a candle to Jens wedding...I mean the extravagance of it.....and the spend of it im sure the food on day and all was excellent....&the fireworks...all spendy.....
Most of what Jen had at Rynn, is available for anyone that gets married there. They're one of few places around that have the licence / insurance for the fireworks, and a lot of summer weddings pay the extra for that display. Obviously you can spend what you like on the music, flowers, dresses, etc., but a basic Rynn wedding has a lot of what she had. We had similar about 15 years ago. Minus Day 2 😂 They have a sister hotel not too far away, Kilronan Castle. It has a spa, and would be seen as a step above Rynn again.
---
Any one else sick of looking at the wedding photos now!!
Are you being forced to look at them? 😂You can stop at any time. I've only popped in and out myself, I wouldn't be a fan of some of it... But I stop looking when I'm done.

Reactions: 3
Horrible bunch of people. Going to any length to destroy someone you don't even know. I don't know Jennifer personally but I feel the need to defend her! I'm sure if you were making money in the easiest way possible you'd have no problem doing exactly what Jennifer and the others are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Horrible bunch of people. Going to any length to destroy someone you don't even know. I don't know Jennifer personally but I feel the need to defend her! I'm sure if you were making money in the easiest way possible you'd have no problem doing exactly what Jennifer and the others are doing.
Hi new member (jens family member). Unfortunately when she’s selling her home, kids and life for profit she’s subject to public opinion. She can always close down the page …. Oh wait no 💰! The obscene amounts of easy cash will help her forget any negative comments I’m sure!

Reactions: 12
This is a place to vent on bullshit and lies that influencers are at day in and day out. Feel free to see yourself out maybe you’ll find a rave thread on her somewhere.

Reactions: 9
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hi new member (jens family member). Unfortunately when she’s selling her home, kids and life for profit she’s subject to public opinion. She can always close down the page …. Oh wait no 💰! The obscene amounts of easy cash will help her forget any negative comments I’m sure!
I knew the new member bit would be used, predictable much?! I've been on this site for over a year, I don't feel the need to post anything unlike you lot. I'm entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you, but unlike the rest of you I'm not a jealous venting witch.

I knew the new member bit would be used, predictable much?! I've been on this site for over a year, I don't feel the need to post anything unlike you lot. I'm entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you, but unlike the rest of you I'm not a jealous venting witch.
You were happy enough to post a comment almost 3 years ago on a post regarding Jennifer and her Ali express knock offs!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😘 give Jen our best regards!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jealous of what? A fake life? No thanks. Shilling tat that you don’t believe one iota in to buy more materialistic rubbish is not what I aspire to and that’s for damn sure.

• Haha
We are not jealous. We just think it horrible how she cons people, uses her kids for money, lies and would sell her granny and has just married a man she chased after and trapped, and who cheats on her. Hardly anything to be jealous of?

Give our congratulations to Jen.

Reactions: 6
Im not a horrible person, we are just stating facts, Im very wise to Jen, I half admire her.
She is making alot of money based of influencing people but what she sells isn't always genuine, like she pushes certain brands of make up and tan , do I believe she used them on her big day no way she didn't....

Im bit older than Jen and alot wiser, I don't have mammy propping me up with a job....or on tap for childminding and days out to rolys and BTs, so jen and the likes would not sway me one way or the other but someone else would be swayed by her....I see what she is doing while and she is flat out trying on stuff for Craig dunn do I think she wears their crap not a bloody chance...I knew she was flogging tatt in that shop in dundrum and u could get the dresses cheaper in other places like way before she was called out on it....
---
We are not jealous. We just think it horrible how she cons people, uses her kids for money, lies and would sell her granny and has just married a man she chased after and trapped, and who cheats on her. Hardly anything to be jealous of?

Give our congratulations to Jen.
Well said puddle duck...I'm not jealous of Jen or envious I think she is a con woman and earning very well from it, she is not the only one at it lisa lust list is at it in a serious way, influencing and selling tat....

Reactions: 7
And just to add I and my colleague bought jewellery from her shop in Dublin years ago and mine broke before I even wore it and my colleague's necklace lost a stone when she wore it for the 1st time to a wedding.My friend bought a dress from there too and saw it on Aliexpress not long after..so I'm not sorry to say that if that's she conducts business I rather not line her pockets and that's why I'm not a fan of hers!!

Reactions: 7
I also spent quite a bit of money in her shop on bags and jewellery which came in lovely packaging but was such poor quality it is obvious now they were aliexpress. Earrings in particular were such poor quality I never wore them. Ever since I just can’t deal with her shilling and constant ads, us plebs paying for her lifestyle it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I also spent quite a bit of money in her shop on bags and jewellery which came in lovely packaging but was such poor quality it is obvious now they were aliexpress. Earrings in particular were such poor quality I never wore them. Ever since I just can’t deal with her shilling and constant ads, us plebs paying for her lifestyle it’s disgusting.
Exactly she only buys the best like BTs is her go to....jen wont be fooled by poor quality sorry u got caught out, thankfully i never bought off her, but i did get a hat made off a well known milliner and i mentioned jennifer wrynne hats ( jen was one of the main go to hat makers at the time) and she said nothing in a bad way just in a matter of fact way something along the lines Jen was actually was not qualified as a milliner ( no idea what u need) and she bought in the hats pre made and finished them...she didnt make them from scratch like this lady did...I know mine was made with beads and materials using a mould, cause i came uo with a rough idea so wasnt like she told me what i could have....took few weeks, i dont know im not in the trade or im not a regular hat person so no idea....
she dines in the best , rolys bistro or ivy for lunch, ..I just about get a break at lunch time...cause ibe a real job with deadlines and a real boss that expect alot ...
Do you think she used any jewellers to make her engagement and then wedding band no she did not...
I don't think it has come up who her jewellers is......
The milking of the wedding is not over yet.....
I will say again like i already did it looked a great wedding, they all looked fabulous, I loved the pink dress and flowers,flower girls and Mil outfits and she did use alot of irish suppliers....
So I gave Praise where its due.....
But jen didn't pay for this with her hard saved money.....
It's from flogging crap doing adds....implying she believes in a product which we know she wouldn't use.....
Even her free seat SUV, it was said here she has a BMW also, of course she didn't go in and have the second family car a seat after getting a free one.....give back cause she got a free car....hubby prob drives the BMW...doubt jen be seen in a seat if wasn't free,not a bloody chance....I could be wrong...she backing brands cause there free or ads not because she would use or buy them.....

Reactions: 5
Exactly she only buys the best like BTs is her go to....jen wont be fooled by poor quality sorry u got caught out, thankfully i never bought off her, but i did get a hat made off a well known milliner and i mentioned jennifer wrynne hats ( jen was one of the main go to hat makers at the time) and she said nothing in a bad way just in a matter of fact way something along the lines Jen was actually was not qualified as a milliner ( no idea what u need) and she bought in the hats pre made and finished them...she didnt make them from scratch like this lady did...I know mine was made with beads and materials using a mould, cause i came uo with a rough idea so wasnt like she told me what i could have....took few weeks, i dont know im not in the trade or im not a regular hat person so no idea....
she dines in the best , rolys bistro or ivy for lunch, ..I just about get a break at lunch time...cause ibe a real job with deadlines and a real boss that expect alot ...
Do you think she used any jewellers to make her engagement and then wedding band no she did not...
I don't think it has come up who her jewellers is......
The milking of the wedding is not over yet.....
I will say again like i already did it looked a great wedding, they all looked fabulous, I loved the pink dress and flowers,flower girls and Mil outfits and she did use alot of irish suppliers....
So I gave Praise where its due.....
But jen didn't pay for this with her hard saved money.....
It's from flogging crap doing adds....implying she believes in a product which we know she wouldn't use.....
Even her free seat SUV, it was said here she has a BMW also, of course she didn't go in and have the second family car a seat after getting a free one.....give back cause she got a free car....hubby prob drives the BMW...doubt jen be seen in a seat if wasn't free,not a bloody chance....I could be wrong...she backing brands cause there free or ads not because she would use or buy them.....
Yeah I Mentioned the milliner thing few threads back. The hat you bought was made using a product called sinima, it's woven and would have been bought in a shop like the old woolen mills on the quays and sculpted around a mould to get it's shape. The beads/flowers/design done. Jennifer was known in the trade for buying pre made stuff and gluing them all together. To anyone who knows nothing about hats, think buying a plain jumper in penny's then gluing a few flowers and beads to it then saying you "made" and "designed" the jumper & it's "Irish made". She then put them in fancy boxes and boutiques and sold them for €600-€900! I don't think she got found out as such, think hats ans feathers to weddings died a death in the early 00s!!

Reactions: 2
Looks like the brands have come knocking and the honeymoon was forgot about... Make hay while the sun shines

All of the above Also scammed by her. True I don't know Jennifer, nor do I know her husband or children. Disturbingly enough, I would know her children if I met them on the street/zoo etc because their mother thinks it's okay for complete strangers to know her kids. I know she isn't the only one and not the worst of them, but it's an exploitative and dangerous epidemic. As a mother myself I cannot understand why you would expose your children like that

• Heart
Wasn’t it mentioned a long time ago she had hats drying in the garden and the dog on video pissing on one! And selling them for upwards of 600euro

• Wow
Does anyone know who sponsored the sellotape that day 😂😂 not much left. She thought it was akin to a royal wedding but now it’s getting tackier by the hour.

• Haha