Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Sandra got engaged on day 2. In her pictures it strikes me unusual there's pics of her with various people but none of her and Jen. Maybe Jen holding out on outfit pics of day 2 to drip feed and use the whole wedding as content or maybe she sold the pictures to a magazine?

Reactions: 1
It looks like Sandra got engaged on day 2. In her pictures it strikes me unusual there's pics of her with various people but none of her and Jen. Maybe Jen holding out on outfit pics of day 2 to drip feed and use the whole wedding as content or maybe she sold the pictures to a magazine?
I think she has me blocked on Instagram 😂 or are u seeing them on Facebook?

Major red flags when a bride just shares a photo of herself without the groom
Major red flags is a bit much, my other half despises when people share his picture on social media. I have enough respect for him to not share him on social media. As is his right. His sister shares him on her social media and it annoys him so much. It's simply a matter of respecting someone's privacy.

Reactions: 5
Major red flags is a bit much, my other half despises when people share his picture on social media. I have enough respect for him to not share him on social media. As is his right. His sister shares him on her social media and it annoys him so much. It's simply a matter of respecting someone's privacy.
I can see your point if she hadn’t any photos of him on her socials, but she does. So no reason to just have herself on the wedding day without a picture of him or their children. Just totally narcissistic.

Reactions: 6
He’s on her socials though and it’s their wedding day so you’d have thought one picture of her and her new husband was kinda expected but maybe it’s all about the magazine deal and she’s saving them for that.

Reactions: 4
New reel is up, a lot better than the one Jenny McCarthy put up, it all looks fab

is that the mother of the groom wearing same colour as Bridesmaids

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her but think it all looks very beautiful. I love her dress and veil and the kids are gorgeous.

Reactions: 6
Still don’t think her dress is doing anything for her. Far too much lace in my opinion. Can’t make head nor tail of it. Looks like they had a good day though and that’s the main thing.

Reactions: 4
Wow some wedding. I’m not a fan of the dress (she looks a bit swamped) but it’s all fab. My god the flower budget would cover most people’s entire wedding I’d say

Reactions: 3
I actually like Jennifer, I follow tattle more for the gossip lol but I am so disappointed with the dress🤯
Far too heavy and bulky for her tiny frame -
She looks huge! Her hair looks like it does every other day! 😒
To say she looks huge is harsh. Most definitely not huge!!

Reactions: 8
Saw the reel does look like an amazing day but still stands that there was a lot going on with the dress and the veil too busy. But all looks magical in fairness and the hair was underwhelming also messy veil looks lobsided

Reactions: 1