Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair points made, I agree she is a bit of a fraudster....
I did notice and laughed at the no close up of the make up table with the products used on the day cause I doubt very much she used BPerfect or sarah Keary which she flogs regularly and over Promotes sarah keary make up,is could be a BA for them, im sure she was using Ct,Laura Mercier, G Armani brand...was even more surprised she used Mrs Makeup-Michele and since she is tied in with BPerfect her make up is gone very tacky and Orange and she over does make up....
Jennifer was cute enough she didnt show the display of products cause no way was she using sarah keary or bperfect on her big day......
Well spotted never coped that!

Not a wedding made with love just a sponsored tit show. She’s sharing collabs within 24 hours , says a lot about the tacky shindig

Reactions: 6
Just spotted they also did that utterly contrived smashing the champagne fountain that Niamh osullivan did (with the same wedding content creator 🙄)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She must hate being with new husband. She’s been on social media every hour of every day

Reactions: 1
She must hate being with new husband. She’s been on social media every hour of every day
It’s probably her rep in the agency, or she has the posts scheduled. I would hope it’s that, otherwise it’s pretty sad to be posting away and you on honeymoon.

Reactions: 3
There was one guest notably missing from her special day, given that he was her sidekick and used for every photo opportunity previously. George the pug and her former best friend 😔 #whereisgeorge

• Haha
I'd imagine that was the whole point of hiring the content creator, so they'd organise and post the content for her.
Imagine not even being able to take a break for your wedding and honeymoon without thinking about your cash flow

Reactions: 2
Imagine not even being able to take a break for your wedding and honeymoon without thinking about your cash flow
Dunno, I have to say that a lot of the footage the content creator captured was actually lovely candid moments. I'm sure there was lots of posed elements too, but the wedding looked quite enjoyable to me. People will have their own opinions, but if she didn't post much from it, there would be comments on that too.

Reactions: 4
She was basically working on her wedding day, they all were, even her innocent unpaid bridesmaids....the mum and children were all working for their supper...
The suppliers were were on extra high alert as there basically advertising themselves live hard core....
Like say you ring the floral Shop and want something similar in flowers around the entrance im sure the price would knock the average person...say the top spend is 1000 im out of touch with average flower spend for wedding nowadays,
I doubt u get any thing near similar to what jen got in a few bunches them rosettes and roses are pricey end of scale..., (flowers have really increased since brexit, ) never mind the whole floral display...even the flowers on the wedding cake were fabulous....
Anyone any idea how much does vip pay for a spread..like its what 3.50/ 4 quid i never see shops stock too many copies so id cant imagine its a huge seller....so hardly she getting a big pay off...but i suppose extra copies will be sold that week.....
I do think it looked a great day and could see the work put in to all the outfits the Co Ordination of it all the kids outfits, even the atmosphere,the fireworks...the getting ready room, the drinks reception area all seemed buzzing like she did put in the work...
Her budget was way over the top...like how much is Tommy, Mundy, Sharon S, well fair play to her...her flogging of crappy unnecessary stuff got her the day of dream....

Reactions: 1
She was basically working on her wedding day, they all were, even her innocent unpaid bridesmaids....the mum and children were all working fir their supper...
The suppliers were were on extra high alert as there basically advertising themselves live hard core....
Like say you ring the floral Shop and want something similar in flowers around the entrance im sure the price would knock the average person...say the top spend is 1000 I doubt u get any thing near similar to what jen got in a few bunches them rosettes and rises are pricey end of scale..., (flowers have really increased since brexit, ) never mind the whole floral display...even the flowers on the wedding cake were fabulous....
Anyone any idea how much does vip pay for a spread..like its what 3.50 i never see shops stock too many copies so id cant imagine its a huge seller....so hardly she getting a big pay off...but i suppose extra copies will be sold that week.....
I do think it looked a great day and could see the work put in to all the outfits the Co Ordination even the atmosphere,the fireworks...the getting ready room, the drinks reception area all seemed buzzing like she did put in the work...
Her budget was way over the top...well fair play to her...her flogging of crappy unnecessary stuff got her the day of dream....
Agree with all but let’s all remember her disingenuous little wedding chats (ad) where she d giggle and pretend she hasn’t did much and she needs to get her act together! As if we all didn’t know it would be so spendy and she’s been planning every last detail since she ‘hooked’ the solicitor.

Agree with all but let’s all remember her disingenuous little wedding chats (ad) where she d giggle and pretend she hasn’t did much and she needs to get her act together! As if we all didn’t know it would be so spendy and she’s been planning every last detail since she ‘hooked’ the solicitor.
JEN is very strategic in her plans, it was immaculately planned.....like the bridesmaids dresses were a lovely shade pink and the Mil outfit matched perfectly and the flowers, personally i loved her colour scheme...the pink to me was memorable...the flowers made it all pop....
the bridesmaid dresses suited the girls shape and colouring....like one girl i think was a red head, like we see so many bridesmaids dress and the don't suit the girls....I've been there I just wear what im given and offer it up but I thought their dresses were very sophicated suited the women who wore them....jen planned that day relentlessly since the engagement and before...sure she arrived in Dubai with the Ring on her finger....my ring is Standard enough white gold soltaire with hallo and it took 6 weeks to make....there is no way he bought the perfect Ring by himself in right size and surprised her....jen is very Controlled in her planning...clearly she can pull off a serious event...even them christenings with her wedding outfits were planned within inch of life...nothing casual about jen going to the local pub/ restaurant for food...full blown celebration lough rynn or nothing....
Sure everytime she posted about im just popping on I laugh...no jen your actually working....doing us all a favour showing new pieces....
No your modelling clothes to sell and no im.not interested😁....its a bit of a con...but fair play to her...she clearly is recking in the fun money....she doesnt have to do long shifts and be accountable all day to a line manager like some of us.....

Reactions: 4
JEN is very strategic in her plans, it was immaculately planned.....like the bridesmaids dresses were a lovely shade pink and the Mil outfit matched perfectly and the flowers, personally i loved her colour scheme...the pink to me was memorable...the flowers made it all pop....
the bridesmaid dresses suited the girls shape and colouring....like one girl i think was a red head, like we see so many bridesmaids dress and the don't suit the girls....I've been there I just wear what im given and offer it up but I thought their dresses were very sophicated suited the women who wore them....jen planned that day relentlessly since the engagement and before...sure she arrived in Dubai with the Ring on her finger....my ring is Standard enough white gold soltaire with hallo and it took 6 weeks to make....there is no way he bought the perfect Ring by himself in right size and surprised her....jen is very Controlled in her planning...clearly she can pull off a serious event...even them christenings with her wedding outfits were planned within inch of life...nothing casual about jen going to the local pub/ restaurant for food...full blown celebration lough rynn or nothing....
Sure everytime she posted about im just popping on I laugh...no jen your actually working....doing us all a favour showing new pieces....
No your modelling clothes to sell and no im.not interested😁....its a bit of a con...but fair play to her...she clearly is recking in the fun money....she doesnt have to do long shifts and be accountable all day to a line manager like some of us.....
Started with being pretty and her mother enabling her all her life. The mothers business gave her a leg up too. If it wasn’t for that where would she be! No academic qualifications to speak of? Than the con dress shop. Indeed she’s right to milk people for all they’re worth when they are foolish enough to believe her girl next door line! Living her extravagant life but as we know, money can’t buy happiness!

When I say fair play to her I meant it tongue and check, I don't agree with any of these insta hun...like the amount they flog its all so superfical and not real....but when u see her wedding its all her, the extravagance makes you wonder how much she making from all this insta business.........

You have just described any influenza (sic!) online though. If it wasn't her doing it, it would be someone else, and no one is forcing the public to buy anything she advertises. I, for one, have never bought anything she has posted about.

One thing I will say about her wedding, is that a lot of local businesses, and therefore local people, benefited from it. Sure, she had some big names involved too, but look at the supplier list, there's a good few locals there, and the vast majority are Irish. That's more than can be said for a lot of weddings, influencers or not - the last two weddings I was involved in may aswell have been sponsored by Shein and Temu 🤮

*Edited for typos

Last edited:
You have just described any influenza (sic!) online though. If it wasn't her doing it, it would be someone else, and no one is forcing the public to buy anything she advertises. I, for one, have never bought anything she has posted about.

One think I will say about her wedding, is that a lot of local businesses, and therefore local people, benefited from it. Sure, she had some big names involved too, but look at the supplier list, there's a good few locals there, and the vast majority are Irish. That's more than can be said for a lot of weddings, influencers of not - the last two weddings I was involved in, may aswell have been sponsored by Shein and Temu 🤮
Let's not forget she was an 'Irish supplier ' back in the days of her shop, sponsored by Ali Express

• Haha