Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a wedding drives engagement to the page, same as a new house or a new baby & that’s where they make the most money .
Exactly this! This wedding was a business transaction. Evident from the wedding suppliers and the influencer guest list. Luckily a marriage is about much more than a wedding. It's about the love you have for each other every day not a display for one day. That's where the proof is in the pudding.

Reactions: 1
a wedding drives engagement to the page, same as a new house or a new baby & that’s where they make the most money .
I totally get that, my point is I think it’s so tacky. Some things in my opinion are sacred and your wedding and your children are 2 of those things in my opinion.

Jenny McCarthy has some other randomer's wedding photos up and called them a "sneak peak".

She's some wagon.
Jenny is the ultimate ick. The way her reels have shots of her taking the pictures and doing things like doing the father of the brides button hole/tie (instead of a wife, daughter or the bride) and buttoning or lacing up a brides dress (literally the maid of honours job!) etc. It's just so goddamn narcissistic. Most people these days want a photographer that is so good at their job the wedding party don't even notice they are there. Instead Jenny is stuck in the middle of the flipping photographs!

Reactions: 9
I was expecting Kate Middleton vibes I honestly thought she would of had a tiara also

Reactions: 7
Jen Mc defo raced ahead putting up that this morning. Really surprised she wouldn’t have got the go ahead and had that pre planned. You’d think she’d be used to working with these Divas

Reactions: 2
A wedding for most insta huns is a money spinner. She has had three children it's hardly the biggest day of her life.
Spending few hours in hair and makeup and then arriving and your kids been there asking for the usual "hold me, I want a snack I want this that or the other" is my idea of hell. Not the best day of my life and also not fun for the kids!!! If it were me, house & 3 kids it would be registry office and a nice meal! It's different when you're at a different stage in life!

Reactions: 4
Spending few hours in hair and makeup and then arriving and your kids been there asking for the usual "hold me, I want a snack I want this that or the other" is my idea of hell. Not the best day of my life and also not fun for the kids!!! If it were me, house & 3 kids it would be registry office and a nice meal! It's different when you're at a different stage in life!
I don't even have kids and it's my idea of a nightmare. I think in truth most people who have these big 'dream' weddings are sick of them themselves by the time they come around! I think we all know more than a few people who are 2 months out from a wedding in €20,000 deep into a credit union loan going what the hell have I done. Not to mention family dynamics aswell! Best day of your life my arse! But honestly your right, different stages of life and priorities. Also different strokes for different folks.
---
The sister's engagement was a plot twist I did not see coming!!!

Reactions: 3
I actually like Jennifer, I follow tattle more for the gossip lol but I am so disappointed with the dress🤯
Far too heavy and bulky for her tiny frame -
She looks huge! Her hair looks like it does every other day! 😒

Reactions: 4
I’m going to be controversial. I don’t like that dress on her 🥵 it’s too much fabric and I feel like she’s all the time trying to show off her figure and that dress isn’t it ! to pull off that type of dress I think you need to be petite framed and at least tie back the main!!! She knows how to use Facetune and edit her pictures sooo well it’s mad seeing her in from someone else’s lense… she’s just like mammy.
Agree. I don't like it at all.

So the sister got engaged and the photographer posted pics without approval… not the fairytale she was after…

• Wow
What’s the sisters insta? Not a Jennifer fan but I feel awful for her if her own sister got engaged the weekend of her wedding!
I never understand this point of view. Weddings are a time of happiness and so long as it’s not the day of the wedding which I find tacky, I think the day after is acceptable. I’m assuming they didn’t do it the day of the wedding, surely not. Also it’s not like the bride to be planned to do it then, it’s down to the BF to decide if he thinks that’s the right time.

So the sister got engaged and the photographer posted pics without approval… not the fairytale she was after…
Whatever about the photographer, I'd sincerely hope the sister (or the now fiancé) ran that by Jen first... Given that she's usually abroad and all the family are around for the wedding, it does make sense to have a double celebration... But only if the bride is happy with that!!
---
I never understand this point of view. Weddings are a time of happiness and so long as it’s not the day of the wedding which I find tacky, I think the day after is acceptable. I’m assuming they didn’t do it the day of the wedding, surely not. Also it’s not like the bride to be planned to do it then, it’s down to the BF to decide if he thinks that’s the right time.

Ah no, unless the bride is OK with it (or at the very least aware of it, it's definitely not ok... Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your lives, it's a massive build up and the couple are meant to be the stars of the show. The focus is meant to be on them for at least those few days, there's 51 other weekends in the year to announce your engagement.

I have a feeling Jen was on board with it and happy out for the sister though... She does seem genuinely laid back at times, and quite close to the sister too.

Whatever about the photographer, I'd sincerely hope the sister (or the now fiancé) ran that by Jen first... Given that she's usually abroad and all the family are around for the wedding, it does make sense to have a double celebration... But only if the bride is happy with that!!
---

Ah no, unless the bride is OK with it (or at the very least aware of it, it's definitely not ok... Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your lives, it's a massive build up and the couple are meant to be the stars of the show. The focus is meant to be on them for at least those few days, there's 51 other weekends in the year to announce your engagement.

I have a feeling Jen was on board with it and happy out for the sister though... She does seem genuinely laid back at times, and quite close to the sister too.
maybe her sisters fella hates her.
Im not into weddings but I would be so ashamed to be proposed to on the same weekend as my sister's wedding!! It would look to me like it was an afterthought on the fellas behalf!

Id say the top part of the dress and skirt detached.
Cause it clearly looks DETACHED
Nothing looks right she could if had any dress 😔
And her hair she does a better job herself
Can't wait to see the makeup up close the eyebrows done right though because them little front pointys do my head in ,🙈

So clearly your wedding day is about you and your new husband /wife - but yet again Jen posts a picture of herself and not her new Husband !
Just goes to show you it’s all about herself again and not marriage to the love of her life !!
It’s hilarious 😆