Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I say fair play to her I meant it tongue and check, I don't agree with any of these insta hun...like the amount they flog its all so superfical and not real....but when u see her wedding its all her, the extravagance makes you wonder how much she making from all this insta business.........
Extravagant or not, She's now married to a man who is rumoured to have cheated on her numerous times! I'd prefer to have a better relationship & less extravagance any day

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Day two looks like another wedding… Her dress looks uncomfortable and he’s in a 3 piece suit, shirt and tie. 2nd day is usually more relaxed with close family and friends a chance to chill out and have a few drinks.

Reactions: 4
Day two looks like another wedding… Her dress looks uncomfortable and he’s in a 3 piece suit, shirt and tie. 2nd day is usually more relaxed with close family and friends a chance to chill out and have a few drinks.
Not keen on her dress for day 2 either. And she looks wrecked. The shilling takes its toll!🤣

Reactions: 2
Day 2 in the baronial hall, generally you can't host a day 2 there as its open to the public!
Ya the style for the entire weekend was poor.

Reactions: 1
Day 2 in the baronial hall, generally you can't host a day 2 there as its open to the public!
Ya the style for the entire weekend was poor.
I presume she booked out entire venue...she hardly had people non invitees in for a gawk...

She looks weird in the photo, are her lashes too big or eyeshadow too light? Something is off with the makeup look

Has she photoshopped herself and nobody else. It looks off to me too. The mothers outfit awful too, trousers far too long

Extravagant or not, She's now married to a man who is rumoured to have cheated on her numerous times! I'd prefer to have a better relationship & less extravagance any day
The posts here alone regarding some of the wedding elements show that not all rumours can be believed... But, there's as many rumours going around about her playing away activities as his, so if there's any truth in them, they're well matched.

They were on and off again many times over the years. They aren't childhood sweethearts together since the beginning of time. Seems to be line she likes to spin tho

Her scheduled posts are in the wrong tense … “found the tan I will be using on my wedding day …”

• Haha
Day 2 dress is horrible. Does nothing for her. I also think the flowers were to much. Less is sometimes more and the cake was to big. She was going for the Royal Princess of Leitrim look.

Reactions: 4
The wedding was all very OTT. I can only imagine what her friends, neighbours and his colleagues though of it.

Reactions: 3
Her Day 2 didn't fit the day. I actually liked it(ill let myself out!!!) but not the kind of dress you'd be dancing away to Mundy & Shannon Shannon in! And the head piece rattling away in your head!

Her Day 2 didn't fit the day. I actually liked it(ill let myself out!!!) but not the kind of dress you'd be dancing away to Mundy & Shannon Shannon in! And the head piece rattling away in your head!
It was far too “try hard” which is totally her aesthetic but it just looks so contrived, not effortless.
---
Any one else sick of looking at the wedding photos now!!
The day of I’d had enough and would’ve lived without seeing that day 2 showboating as well which is why I don’t follow any more just dip in when people say there’s something worth seeing. The constant ads would drive ya insane. How is she not sick of it.

The wedding was all very OTT. I can only imagine what her friends, neighbours and his colleagues though of it.
Im sure some of her friends are due to getting married, or got married in lough rynn very recent, her close friends don't seems to be insta huns, im not talking about Mandys Crew as there work people, im talking about friends like the bridesmaids, I don't know either im not in the area, just I don't recognise anyone from the girl photos, the go to wedding venue is prob lough rynn, don't think any of their weddings would hold a candle to Jens wedding...I mean the extravagance of it.....and the spend of it im sure the food on day and all was excellent....&the fireworks...all spendy.....