Jennifer Wrynne #3 Getting ready to walk down the aisle no doubt in traveller style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny seems to have an issue with inflated selling prices. Having owned A boutique in Powerscourt brimful of overpriced tat from Ali Express, she is now selling on her secondhand hats with a faux and heavily inflated original selling price. JenJen was disgusted when she was called out on this by a FB comment(screenshot below) on her car crash FB page, on which she ordinarily desperately links the same items over and over again with affiliate links in the hope that she might cover this month’s credit card bill. JenJen is no doubt fuming that she was called out by one of her peasant followers…… however will she afford the copper bath for the new gaff now - stolen from @Roisin Dubh from thread 2

She is now in her new house - she has an unhealthy attachment to beige interiors and her children's bedrooms are like suites in a maldron hotel.

Jen shares a breakfast in bed post every weekend with a miserable half piece of toast and boomerangs of her children's feet. Riveting stuff.

Jen is a human clothes hanger for some very cheap brands that she would never be seen dead in and Karen Millen.

There is nothing Jen won't endorse or sell online including her children's privacy.

Jen's posts are mainly mind numbingly boring and every post is to flog. Jen thinks spotlight oral care is the best gift for every occasion because she is paid to think that.

Jen' s interests include - unrealistic photo filtering, making her mother take countless pics or her staring into the distance, hair extensions, Kate Middleton and any member of the Royal family, free hotel stays, the colours beige and white, sharing bizarre dinner pics with one baby potatoe on her plate and forcing her bored looking boyfriend into posts.

Jen makes flogging shite into an Olympic sport and is shameless in her pursuit of freebies..

Jen is ignorant of the cost of living crisis and spends her time gushing over designer items whilst flogging mass produced shite to her sheep

Jen is planning her wedding to her bored looking fella and is only a step away from trying to have it in Westminster Abbey and having it televised.

That's my perception in a nutshell!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jenny seems to have an issue with inflated selling prices. Having owned A boutique in Powerscourt brimful of overpriced tat from Ali Express, she is now selling on her secondhand hats with a faux and heavily inflated original selling price. JenJen was disgusted when she was called out on this by a FB comment(screenshot below) on her car crash FB page, on which she ordinarily desperately links the same items over and over again with affiliate links in the hope that she might cover this month’s credit card bill. JenJen is no doubt fuming that she was called out by one of her peasant followers…… however will she afford the copper bath for the new gaff now - stolen from @Roisin Dubh from thread 2

She is now in her new house - she has an unhealthy attachment to beige interiors and her children's bedrooms are like suites in a maldron hotel.

Jen shares a breakfast in bed post every weekend with a miserable half piece of toast and boomerangs of her children's feet. Riveting stuff.

Jen is a human clothes hanger for some very cheap brands that she would never be seen dead in and Karen Millen.

There is nothing Jen won't endorse or sell online including her children's privacy.

Jen's posts are mainly mind numbingly boring and every post is to flog. Jen thinks spotlight oral care is the best gift for every occasion because she is paid to think that.

Jen' s interests include - unrealistic photo filtering, making her mother take countless pics or her staring into the distance, hair extensions, Kate Middleton and any member of the Royal family, free hotel stays, the colours beige and white, sharing bizarre dinner pics with one baby potatoe on her plate and forcing her bored looking boyfriend into posts.

Jen makes flogging shite into an Olympic sport and is shameless in her pursuit of freebies..

Jen is ignorant of the cost of living crisis and spends her time gushing over designer items whilst flogging mass produced shite to her sheep

Jen is planning her wedding to her bored looking fella and is only a step away from trying to have it in Westminster Abbey and having it televised.

That's my perception in a nutshell!
Don’t forget fuming about the taxman making it their mission now to tax these freeloaders into paying tax on all the free shite they’re flogging to the peasants. Does her best to omit or hide the PR/AD/Gifted/Collab hash tags whenever she can.

Reactions: 4
My pals Mandy and Pam have it so I just had to have it - ffs what age are you Jennifer, you're not in 6th class collecting pokemons!

Don't shoot me but I did go in on the link to see how much money she dropped on that brooch - €450!

I also calculated the cost of her outfit (insomnia at its finest) and her Friday during the day outfit cost :€1,459. The average salary in Ireland per month after tax is: €3,115.

This is crazy. Sheep please stop using her discount codes, clicking her links, following her. She is flogging you shite that she wouldn't lower herself to wear in public. Her run of the mil outfit cost almost half of an average salary. She gets free hotel stays, a sponsored car etc and I'll bet her followers are normal people who have to work 37 plus pw to earn their money and it isn't from trying on clothes and taking selfies. This one's idea of work is spending time photoshopping her selfies.

She is actually Veruca Salt.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Only just found this thread. I used snigger to myself watching this one. I unfollowed her after her shop (sorry, her boutique) went to the shitter. She’s a very funny fish

Reactions: 3
We need a thread for her absolute ejit of a friend Faye Reynolds. The hair, the dodgy tan and the absolute state of her. The clothes she wears are hideous, no style whatsoever. If everyone thinks Jen is bad this wannabe is even worse.

Reactions: 7
We need a thread for her absolute ejit of a friend Faye Reynolds. The hair, the dodgy tan and the absolute state of her. The clothes she wears are hideous, no style whatsoever. If everyone thinks Jen is bad this wannabe is even worse.
She sees Jen raking it in and wanted to get in on it. She looks about 80 though and isn’t blessed like the fair botoxed Jennifer in the looks department.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1

She seems to replicating what Jen does...Jen was in Drumhierney Hideaway one week, Faye goes the next week. Jen done a recap of her recent outings etc..Faye does a post "lately" Jen was on a date night last night now Faye is out with the hubby. Its actually comical.

• Sick
  • Haha
She seems to replicating what Jen does...Jen was in Drumhierney Hideaway one week, Faye goes the next week. Jen done a recap of her recent outings etc..Faye does a post "lately" Jen was on a date night last night now Faye is out with the hubby. Its actually comical.
We will get locked 🔒. The friend doesn't have 10k followers and we are not allowed to talk about her

The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion
Everytime I see it I’m in ribbons, the hack of it!🤣