Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I noticed she left her son on the balcony whilst she when in to turn the shower on (I know I saw him behind her in the bathroom afterwards) BUT anything can happen in a small amount of time, and I wonder if she let him wander around on the balcony whilst she showered?…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If this chick pops up on my fyp one more time with ‘OF COURSE I HAD TO GET STARBYS BECAUSE I CANT WALK PAST STARBYS WE LOVE STARBYS’ I’m gonna scream

• Haha
If this chick pops up on my fyp one more time with ‘OF COURSE I HAD TO GET STARBYS BECAUSE I CANT WALK PAST STARBYS WE LOVE STARBYS’ I’m gonna scream
I think she says it more now because someone said not to call it starbys

I'd just like to know how they afford all the constant shopping

Reactions: 1
She said she was travelling for a month but she’s home already, it’s literally been 2.5 weeks lol

• Haha
I call bullshit she ain’t single I think she claims benefits as a single parent and it worried Dwp are watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she did was slag off the uk 🇬🇧 why didn’t she stay in Romania if it’s so bloody great 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I call bullshit she ain’t single I think she claims benefits as a single parent and it worried Dwp are watching her
Absolutely agree with this comment she doesn’t look one bit upset bothered it all came very suddenly too I bet you all my money she will be moving soon then they will get back “together”

• Haha
Does anyone know what business she owns? It says business owner on her bio

Just came across an old video someone stitched but she's deleted saying Christopher didn't eat so she would put something in his mouth and squeeze his mouth shut

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3