Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes on a solo trip and then allow themselve to get so drunk in a night club... call me a karen but that is very irresponsible

Reactions: 7
She’s so transparent gone out to look for a man with money haha sorry love but you’ve no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair extensions aren’t great, you can fully see her blunt hair cut and then just two handfuls of long hair behind it

Im usually all for people being independent and following their dreams but I do find her going to dubai alone leaving her kids in the uk when she’s clearly on benefits and not doing a lot career wise abit questionable. 🤣 she’s also thinking she’s some sort of goddess, how’s the saggy tits?

Reactions: 2
She speaks to the locals in an American accent. Check the video of her checking into the hotel and speaking to the receptionist! She’s bleeping odd! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The earrings are repulsive. The hair extensions are embarrassing and she is just a mess! I can’t believe she’s only 23! She looks nearly 40!

Reactions: 4
Just seen her comment on her video that she’s back in Dubai in 2 months??? WHAT does this girl do for money

Reactions: 2