Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute ****. I don’t follow her but have posted on this thread before but I cannot believe my eyes.
Asking for Donations for a boob job? Sickening 🫣🫣
Especially when many can't afford to feed their families,tasteless classless little woman.

Reactions: 2
A lot of people or commenting on her video now that she happily spends so much money on other stuff she can easily pay for her own boob job.. let's see how long it takes before she turns comments off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Such a little weirdo. Should work on learning to speak properly rather than a boob job.

I’m new here I just had to look if there was a thread on this money grabber wow asking people for money for a boob job when so many are struggling what an effing narcissistic woman she is.
Maybe she could stop throwing money around on all that crap that she doesn’t need and save up oh wait….
On one video ages ago she was saying that she wanted to leave the UK and she clearly has no long term intentions about staying and she is always making low key digs and that’s all good 👍 don’t let us hold you up love maybe you can sponge off your next country she’s a beggar every video is an Ad I don’t get why she has any subscribers and she is so rude to them unless they kiss her ass 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has paid £800 for two days in Mallorca but yet is begging for money for her surgery? Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is sooo funny she’s deleted so many comments, this morning someone commented saying ‘shoulda stayed home then to fund ys tits’
She’s deleted so many comments saying that she’s ungrateful etc she’s so weird she acts so rich but then why are you living in a one bed flat please

• Haha
This is sooo funny she’s deleted so many comments, this morning someone commented saying ‘shoulda stayed home then to fund ys tits’
She’s deleted so many comments saying that she’s ungrateful etc she’s so weird she acts so rich but then why are you living in a one bed flat please
Her and her husband sleep in their living room and then her two kids share the bedroom. I’m sure this isn’t allowed after a certain age? You would think she would get a bigger flat/house for them all

Uploaded a video or her child asleep in a pram with a blanket over the pram people commented to tell her how dangerous it was so she blocked them 😶 she’s vile
Can’t be an ‘influencer’ if your influencing dangerous things

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sunburnt one year old, covering pram in the heat, letting her child play in a pool while she sunbathes?!! I’m sorry I don’t care how close you are or how shallow it is, it can take seconds, this woman is just walking red flags and deletes anyone who even tries to help

• Haha
Reactions: 6